Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #541
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
so think i've decided to get the evo over the iphone 4 (still goin to prob wait to mess with it in store) but wondering what's goin on with people saying the glass is seperating and s**t?Has sprint said anything?Is it only a few?Will they replace it fi it happens or what?
What is the glass like glued on or something.
 7 years ago '06        #542
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10619 10619
^^i duno that's what i'm wonderin...i'm not tryin to buy this joint and then 3 months down the road s**t fall apart and find out i got pay some 100-200 dollar fee to get it fixed
 7 years ago '04        #543
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 philly337 said:
^^i duno that's what i'm wonderin...i'm not tryin to buy this joint and then 3 months down the road s**t fall apart and find out i got pay some 100-200 dollar fee to get it fixed
I don't know what that problem is as far as the screen is concerned since mines is fine...I would advise you to get it from Best Buy and get their insurance. Its like a couple bucks more than the stuff sprint offers but the good part is that you don't have to pay a deductible and you get a new phone instead of a refurb.

Last edited by J2hott23; 06-19-2010 at 03:59 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #544
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
man was goin to buy this s**t today till i went on android forum last night..all kind of s**t wrong with this phone..light leakage,glass seperation,and capped at 30 frames per second making everything lag

s**t is pssin me off..i juat want a phone..finally decide then see the s**ts a piece of junk
 7 years ago '04        #545
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3597 3597
 philly337 said:
man was goin to buy this s**t today till i went on android forum last night..all kind of s**t wrong with this phone..light leakage,glass seperation,and capped at 30 frames per second making everything lag

s**t is pssin me off..i juat want a phone..finally decide then see the s**ts a piece of junk
Definitely not a piece of junk, all phones have issues, and most of the things that you mention can be fixed easily and i have no doubt will be fixed soon. But even with all you said, this phone is s**tting on 99% of whats out there
 7 years ago '06        #546
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Adamsville said:

Unthemed Original Swype:

nekkid Swype:

HTC Swype:

Black Glass Swype:

anyhub.net/file/swype-hvga-1.56-licensed.apk
anyhub.net/file/swype-hvga-1.56-htc_ime-en-licensed.apk
try one of those

Last but not least (try this first)

what
what is swype?
 7 years ago '04        #547
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
I haven't had any issues with my phone lately.. Matter fact, i let some random people play with my phone at the mall yesterday while i was paying for my food and they all loved it...
 7 years ago '05        #548
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 RalphLaurenJR said:
what
what is swype?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #549
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Definitely not a piece of junk, all phones have issues, and most of the things that you mention can be fixed easily and i have no doubt will be fixed soon. But even with all you said, this phone is s**tting on 99% of whats out there
i'm not saying if it running it's not afterall it's the phone i've picked over all other phones out so i ieblieve that also i'm talkin about the hardware.I mean the thing has been outt wo weeks and is fallin apart.I went over to androidforums and it's a pretty high rate of people having these issues and think i read somwhere that it said 80% of these first batch of phones will fail (since they are all made the same).I saw HTC said they found the problem and it's an easy fix (the glass speration) but nothing about the light leakage and didn't see anything solid on them taking the cap off of fps
 7 years ago '09        #550
markj512 10 heat pts10
space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
so think i've decided to get the evo over the iphone 4 (still goin to prob wait to mess with it in store) but wondering what's goin on with people saying the glass is seperating and s**t?Has sprint said anything?Is it only a few?Will they replace it fi it happens or what?
HTC has fix in the works for EVO 4G screen sensitivity; separation problems are minor:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #551
markj512 10 heat pts10
space
space
3G video call on Fring for Android: bringing HTC EVO 4G and Dell Streak together (hands-on)By Richard Lai posted Jun 19th 2010 4:02PM

[pic - click to view]

Consider this: you may have an Android phone with a front-facing camera, and so do your distant loved ones (yes, friends count too). Now slap that free IM app Fring onto your phone, and the once-dormant chat camera shall finally come to life -- right now only the Streak and EVO 4G are confirmed to be supported, whereas the others (like the X10) will have to rely on their main cameras. Better yet, Fring isn't locked down to any particular connection method, so if you're already rocking unlimited monthly data allowance, then welcome to the world of free 3G video calls! Take that, FaceTime. Read on to see our very own transatlantic video call.

Oh sure, we shouldn't be getting all that aroused about an age-old technology, but given the massive video quality improvement -- clearer picture with more tolerable lag -- and the aforementioned affordability of mobile data, it seems like 3G video calls might be able to make a comeback. That said, with each minute of Fring video sipping up about 1MB, do watch out for your carrier's fair use policy. We're sure you kids will behave, anyway.

Source:
 7 years ago '06        #552
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 markj512 said:
HTC has fix in the works for EVO 4G screen sensitivity; separation problems are minor:

[pic - click to view]

yea i saw that but what i'm sayin is i want a phone this week..how long to they fix,ship and actually have in stores.Also if i buy now and light leakage or deperation happens will i be able to get a new one or will they act shady (never dealt with sprint)
 7 years ago '09        #553
markj512 10 heat pts10
space
space
 philly337 said:
yea i saw that but what i'm sayin is i want a phone this week..how long to they fix,ship and actually have in stores.Also if i buy now and light leakage or deperation happens will i be able to get a new one or will they act shady (never dealt with sprint)
I just switched from AT&T so I'm not too sure how good their support is. I went ahead and got the insurance on mine. It hasn't happened on mine and I am constantly on it. If it does I don't see why the insurance wouldn't cover it since it is apparently a common problem with the phone.
 7 years ago '06        #554
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
but don't they give u a refurb?
 7 years ago '04        #555
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
so i saw a modified swype keyboard on xda that was black with a red trace line but unfortunately they were for the g1 so it didnt fit my screen.. anyone have any idea how to modify them so we can have that color too.. i wanna change it to red and black because it fits well with our evos cuz its red and black
 7 years ago '04        #556
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
anybody? i know i cant be the only one that would like a customized black swype keyboard with red traceline to match the colors on our evos
 7 years ago '05        #557
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 7 years ago '04        #558
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
got 4g speeds in downtown LA at school.. and i was able to tether :D

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #559
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
someone at xda came thru for me with the red/black swype i gotta say im happy :D

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #560
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
man this is drivin me nuts..so i said f**k it today and went to buy the evo.Before i did i wanted to play with iphone first (last time i played with evo first then went to play with the iphone and loved the evo more).After that played with the evo and really was about the same to me.They was sold out so didn't get to buy but never been this torn between a phone.WHy they gotta make s**t so close lol...before their was always a clear cut winner u just new some better s**t was goin to top it in a few months
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy