most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #521
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 Dj KraZ said:
i got this hard-rubber case from BEST BUY when i preordered it. It a two pieces and snaps together real tight. I dropped it a couples times already and my phone is gravy!

Whats it called
 7 years ago '04        #522
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
"Pt" also known as Platinum Series...Its a hard rubber material. Definitely worth the money. I think it was $15-20 i cant remember i just buy...
 7 years ago '04        #523
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^yeah, i got the same thing.. and the invisible shield for the front. definitely worth the investment. they had some kinda package deal when i went up there.. got the case, shield, and car charger for 50 bucks
 7 years ago '04        #524
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
yo someone.... im gettin a lot of force closes on my text and net... more than in the first week i had the phone... is there anythin specific that could cause this?? s**ts pissin me off..
 7 years ago '04        #525
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
my text force closes every now and then when i have something coming in at the exact same time i'm trying to text
 7 years ago '06        #526
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 philly337 said:
i need a legit unbiased here by someone who went from the iphon to the evo?I just want to know what you miss about the iphone?I'm tryin to decide which to go with and leaning toward evo after playing around with it but i want to know apps,sites,games ect.. that iphone have that evo doesn't.I'm real big on wantin a lot of cool apps/games and don't wanna go on a website to get some tight plugin/app that i really want and it's only for the iphone
^^^anybody
 7 years ago '04        #527
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
 philly337 said:
^^^anybody
they are two totally different phone bro its all about what OS you like working with better If you jump from Iphone there are thing the evo just isn't going to have but there is things it is going to have that the iphone isn't you just have to choose or goodle both phones as far as app comparison to see which one fits you best
 7 years ago '06        #528
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
they are two totally different phone bro its all about what OS you like working with better If you jump from Iphone there are thing the evo just isn't going to have but there is things it is going to have that the iphone isn't you just have to choose or goodle both phones as far as app comparison to see which one fits you best
lol i know..that's the point of the question.What i'm trying to figure out is what is one missin the other isn;t?I'll mess around with both next week to see what feels better (prob leaning toward the evo) but i need to know some of the apps/games one has that the other doesn't.I would a.ssume whenever somebody makes an app for the iphone somebody would make it for droid and the other way around.

basically i know i can get every app i would ever need with the iphone but i think i like the evo better.I don't want to get the evo and then not be able to get an app i want ot be able to use a site because they only have made it smooth on the iphone
 7 years ago '08        #529
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 bookerx3 said:
I recommend getting a screen protector for this because as you can see from my photo they do NOT take well to small falls.

[pic - click to view]

Rip to the best phone out. I'll hold mine extra tight in memory of it's fallen brother
 7 years ago '07        #530
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Gmitch528 said:
yo someone.... im gettin a lot of force closes on my text and net... more than in the first week i had the phone... is there anythin specific that could cause this?? s**ts pissin me off..

Make sure ur phone software and firmware is up to date. Go to phone settings> System Upates> Firmware update/ HTC software update

Or make sure u have some sort of task manager and k!ll apps after you are done with them. Force close usually means too many things running at the same time so something has to close. Just a few steps we use in the store
 7 years ago '06        #531
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 nikko2152 said:
Rip to the best phone out. I'll hold mine extra tight in memory of it's fallen brother
Haha thanks man.
 7 years ago '05        #532
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 philly337 said:
^^^anybody
 Some other Katt said:
In my opinion, the Evo 4G (and the Nexus 1, Droid Incredible, Motorola Droid) s**tS on the Fourth Generation iPhone.

I mean, I watched the video and this is what's new on the iPhone 4G:

1) It has glass on the front and back (who gives a f**k?)

2) It has an external antenna (who gives a f**k???)

3) It has a pretty screen (that's cool I guess but all of these smartphones have nice screens nowadays. Is the iPhone's going to be THAT much nicer that I really give a f**k. No.)

4) It has multi-tasking (but from I've heard, it's not even "real" multitasking)

5) It has a front facing camera (this is a cool feature for those who will actually use it).

6) It has a better battery (now THIS is a really good feature and definitely something to brag about, a.ssuming it lasts as long as they claim)

The iPhone still does not have real multitasking, doesn't have widgets, doesn't have the GUI capable of running widgets, doesn't have hotspot (tethering) connectivity out of the box, doesn't have the customizability of Android, it still isn't "open" (meaning, you can't video chat with non-iPhone users and you can't download non-market apps), AT&T still sucks, there's no HDMI out, there's no FREE turn-by-turn navigation (like with Android), of course, they don't have all of the Google integration, it doesn't support OTA updates, it doesn't allow PC-to-phone OTA updates/downloads, it only has a 3.5 screen, it still doesn't have a removable battery, there is no micro SD slot for upgradeable memory, it doesn't RUN ON A 4G NETWORK!!!!...shall I continue?

However, Apple is showing why they are really genious marketers. They have made a gorgeous phone and that's just about all they've done with the fourth generation iPhone. It's aesthetically appealing. That's it!!! And because of that, "hey, look at me" and "me too" motherf**kers will buy this s**t in droves.

By the way, if you think the iPhone is better because it has sold more, you really are dumb.

Apple fanboys (including sites like ZDNET) just DON'T have the ability to think objectively and it's really annoying.

Now, the improved battery life and front facing camera, those are noteworthy features. And, I'd even say multitasking is a noteworthy feature (if it wasn't a watered down Apple version of multitasking). EDIT: AND, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE VIDEO CHAT IS POSSIBLE ONLY ON WI-FI. HUGE FAIL. With Android, you can video chat via 3G, 4G, or WI-FI. So, I guess the most noteworthy new feature on the new iPhone is the improved battery. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, the iPhone has always been an awesome device but they've been working on this fourth generation iPhone for how long and these are the only new features? And two of the three most noteworthy features (multitasking and video chat) are watered-down. Even with the newest iPhone iteration, there's still so much s**t that Android can do and Apple can't and that sucks.

Jason posted his WWDC iPhone 4 checklist today and now that we know all about the iPhone 4 I would have to say this checklist shows exactly why I am planning to skip this version of the iPhone and stick with my new Sprint HTC EVO 4G device. The HTC EVO 4G has everything on Jason’s list and more already up and running. It looks like the pace of Google has brought Android into the lead with Apple for innovation and excitement in the mobile space.

Looking at Jason’s list I would have to say that the most appealing features in the HTC EVO 4G over the iPhone 4 are the no limit multi-tasking, OTA updates, free navigation, Google Voice support, and WiFi mobile hotspot functionality. I would also add that Google leads the iPhone OS in the notifications system, multiple carrier support, customizable home screens, and removable battery. I do think Apple has a great OS though and think the long reported battery life, incredible display technology, better capacitive QWERTY keyboard performance, and better gaming support (6 axis motion looks slick) are compelling features of the new iPhone. As with any mobile phone, it is a personal preference that each of us has to make since one device doesn’t fit everyone’s needs and desires. I plan to stick with the HTC EVO 4G and cancel my Verizon Palm Pre Plus service soon.

I thought their Face Time app and functionality was a bit lame though with support only for iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 devices both connected over WiFi. With Fring you can call from your Android or Symbian phone to or from a regular computer running Skype and make these calls over the cellular or WiFi networks.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #533
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 wtr1906 said:
Make sure ur phone software and firmware is up to date. Go to phone settings> System Upates> Firmware update/ HTC software update

Or make sure u have some sort of task manager and k!ll apps after you are done with them. Force close usually means too many things running at the same time so something has to close. Just a few steps we use in the store
Alright.. ill try some of that and see how it works
 7 years ago '04        #534
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
Point blank...the iphone will never...never run flash. Apple said they would never incorporate that into their mobile devices. Thus the iphone can't display every website out there. That's enough right there.
 7 years ago '04        #535
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 313 313
is anybody having trouble wit friend stream i ask cuz my not working today
 7 years ago '05        #536
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Facebook for HTC Sense goes down every now and then.
 7 years ago '04        #537
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
White HTC EVO 4G coming exclusively to Best Buy on July 11th, pre-orders start today

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jumpin' Jehosaphat! Just when you thought America's first 4G phone couldn't get any hotter, along comes this: a striking white version of the HTC EVO 4G (so much for that unavailable white iPhone 4, eh?). We've received confirmation that this here handset will be sold exclusively through Best Buy (as in, don't even bother heading to your local Sprint store), with the official launch date set for July 11th. We're told that Sprint will eventually gain access on August 8th, with other retailers snapping it up in September. If you somehow managed to hold off on snagging the existing black EVO 4G, you can get your pre-order in starting on June 18th -- yeah, today, Junior! We're a.ssuming the price will remain at $199.99 on a 2-year contract, but be sure to drop us a line if you wander in and find out otherwise.

Source
 7 years ago '04        #538
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 sunn4511 said:
whats the early termination for sprint network.

7 years ago '06        #539
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
so think i've decided to get the evo over the iphone 4 (still goin to prob wait to mess with it in store) but wondering what's goin on with people saying the glass is seperating and s**t?Has sprint said anything?Is it only a few?Will they replace it fi it happens or what?
 7 years ago '06        #540
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
No announcements on that problem ^^^
but it's been reported that the issue is getting worse
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy