NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #461
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 15 15
second line
 8 years ago '04        #462
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
Hey, how the f**k you do you copy and paste?? Been trying the past couple days and i've only been successful once.. Like for example, i was trying to copy a message off facebook, and i select text, only to get a big green box, but i can't narrow it down to the specific words that I want, s**ts mad bogus...
 8 years ago '08        #463
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 dj X said:
Hey, how the f**k you do you copy and paste?? Been trying the past couple days and i've only been successful once.. Like for example, i was trying to copy a message off facebook, and i select text, only to get a big green box, but i can't narrow it down to the specific words that I want, s**ts mad bogus...
Just press down on the selected text you want to copy and hold it, it will highlight the text at the same time a small window will open above it. Then use the arrows to select what u want. Also at that time you can copy, search for the meaning of the word with wiki, or tanslate the word.
 8 years ago '04        #464
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175

saw this, maybe some of yall will be interested..
 8 years ago '04        #465
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
 nikko2152 said:
Just press down on the selected text you want to copy and hold it, it will highlight the text at the same time a small window will open above it. Then use the arrows to select what u want. Also at that time you can copy, search for the meaning of the word with wiki, or tanslate the word.
lol Appreciate man...
 8 years ago '09        #466
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
 bigshock said:
Did you install HTC sync? That should fix your driver problems. It's on the memory card in the phone.
yea i think i did, like i will plug my data cable in sometimes and it works....then later on i reconnect it to the phone it says usb is unrecognized....
 8 years ago '04        #467
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
 kingstown04 said:
yea i think i did, like i will plug my data cable in sometimes and it works....then later on i reconnect it to the phone it says usb is unrecognized....
Try downloading htc sync off the htc website...

I had the same issue as you, but kept messing around and eventually fixed it..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #468
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
Are you guys having the same issue as me? I tried installing the HTC sync from the disk and got it installed and everything, the device drivers said "device ready for use" but the HTC Sync still always says disconnected. wtf?
 8 years ago '05        #469
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I don't use HTC Sync, don't see the point. It hardly ever worked for me either.

If you want to put your contacts in, get a Gmail account and import your contacts there. Then use Google Calender to plan your appointments.

Your phone will automatically sync your contacts from your Google account, and your appointments.

Google is the s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #470
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
if you use htc sync use the one thats updated for our phones then itll work like a charm.
 8 years ago '08        #471
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Dropped my s**t last night... was sitting on the floor unplugging it from my sound bar and it slipped out my hand fell from about six inches from the base of my entertainment stand... made loud noise I was like f**k. Picked it up and noticed that the framing at the bottom now you can see a thin line of light from the bottom four keys. Like if the screen nudged just enough for light to sneak out from the bottom frame. f**k my life.
 8 years ago '04        #472
space
space
 JaiMega said:
I don't use HTC Sync, don't see the point. It hardly ever worked for me either.

If you want to put your contacts in, get a Gmail account and import your contacts there. Then use Google Calender to plan your appointments.

Your phone will automatically sync your contacts from your Google account, and your appointments.

Google is the s**t.
yea I already had a gmail account, but the store was making everyone sign up for a gmail account if they didn't already have one.

I'm not so concerned with my contacts as my pictures, videos, doc's, etc. I use my phone a lot for work and have .pdf / .doc's coming in all the time. I know I can save those in gmail too though. I guess I'm just used to syncing with a Treo and backing up everything on the cpu.
 8 years ago '04        #473
space
space
hey so with the apps like the stocks and s**t, is there any way to remove them completely off the phone instead of just force stop?
 8 years ago '08        #474
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 asoria85 said:
Dropped my s**t last night... was sitting on the floor unplugging it from my sound bar and it slipped out my hand fell from about six inches from the base of my entertainment stand... made loud noise I was like f**k. Picked it up and noticed that the framing at the bottom now you can see a thin line of light from the bottom four keys. Like if the screen nudged just enough for light to sneak out from the bottom frame. f**k my life.
Nah ur good my s**t was like that from the jump.
 8 years ago '06        #475
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ they did a review and found that there was already an opening ^^
htc f**ked up lol
but it's not a big deal at all IMO
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #476
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7378 7378
There arent any good cases for it?? Phone looks durable but I wouldn't wanna drop it if I aint have a case
 8 years ago '06        #477
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Not yet ^^^
it's made of durable glass
it could made of steel for all I care though, I would never drop it
either way I'm gonna buy any case in the store when I pick up the i4
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #478
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
i ordered it last friday off radioshacks website and its still out of stock..said it would ship in 5-7 days then now it says 1-2 weeks and w/e rep i talked to on chat was saying they have no idea when a shipment is supposed to come in..wtf lmao
 8 years ago '04        #479
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
I bought a case from the sprint store last night, its pretty sick...
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by dj X; 06-12-2010 at 09:27 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #480
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3607 3607
 dj X said:
I bought a case from the sprint store last night, its pretty sick...
Posted via Mobile Device

Im not a big fan of that one, i feel like it makes it look more like a kids toy
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy