>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #381
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
so i got a problem now.. my phone wont vibrate when i get txt messages.. i tried turning vibrate for messages on and off and it still wont vibrate...when i turn the volume down on the side and the whole phone is on vibrate.. my phone still wont vibrate when i receive a txt message.. any one know what can be happening? this sucks..
 8 years ago '04        #382
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
Nevermind..found a fix for it..some app called sound manager fixed it..it seems like I wasnt the only one with the problem, people with the htc incredible were having issues too..im glad I got it working i usually have my phone on vibrate and this was k!lling it
 8 years ago '05        #383
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
Can someone tell me if there is an app so I can see the battery usage at all times and an app to make all sound profiles into one. Like I want to make both media and phone volume the same settings. This phone way hotter than my HD2. Im getting rid of it ASAP.
 8 years ago '04        #384
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
checking in to say i now have this phone. :)
 8 years ago '04        #385
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
 memyselfni said:
checking in to say i now have this phone. :)
You made the right choice.... Now you can change your name to "Evomyselfni"
 8 years ago '06        #386
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
yo can somebody give an unbiased comparision of the evo and the new iphone 4 since specs have been released....side by side s**t.I'm lookin for a new phone and don't want apple fanboys or apple haters answering..just a legit comparison
 8 years ago '04        #387
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
^^ im sure if you wait another hour or 2 such comparisons will be all over the net... all indications are showin that the hardware will be even and itll come down between the operating systems/networks and what you like... i love this evo though, i personally didnt see much that put the iphone 4 into the "better" category.. itll come down to all the other stuff in the end..
 06-07-2010, 01:47 PM         #388
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nikko2152 said:
Watch out for that taskiller app cuz it can drain the battery as much as it saves it. Theres tons of fourms talking about the pros and cons of this app.
+1

All top developers and google themselves highly don't recommend task k!llers, unless it's for a misbehaving app.

I use to always be k!lling apps, but then I stopped and noticed much better battery and performance.
 8 years ago '04        #389
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
^ i use a taskiller but then i k!ll the k!ller itself and my battery has been actin like a champ...
 8 years ago '05        #390
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Don't use task k!ller.

Use autokiller if you must.
 8 years ago '05        #391
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 DUKINS said:
Can someone tell me if there is an app so I can see the battery usage at all times and an app to make all sound profiles into one. Like I want to make both media and phone volume the same settings. This phone way hotter than my HD2. Im getting rid of it ASAP.
I use system info widget ... it shows info for batt/sd/internal storage/ram/temp...

heres my screenshot

[pic - click to view]

EDIT - found AudioManager Pro for your profiles

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-07-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #392
thekingpin2004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1 1
oh no here we go again
 8 years ago '04        #393
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 nikko2152 said:
Good looks brother I'll try it
what happened fam? did the swype work for u?
 8 years ago '04        #394
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
how easy is it to root this phone??? i used to root my win mo phones but this is my first android phone so i clearly wont be as comfortable with this as win mo...
 8 years ago '05        #395
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Gmitch528 said:
how easy is it to root this phone??? i used to root my win mo phones but this is my first android phone so i clearly wont be as comfortable with this as win mo...
doesnt look that hard

[video - click to view]

actually after looking at XDA - this may be the easiest rooting process ive seen so far

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-07-2010 at 06:23 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #396
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 DUKINS said:
Theres an a few apps that display battery info. Phone already gives you the option to set the volumes of the phone, notifications, and media seperately just got to the settings go to sound and dislpay and its all there.

bluedawgalex said:
what happened fam? did the swype work for u?
Nah. I quit are the first time Im gonna go back and try again this weekend. Did figure out the phone vib issue
 8 years ago '04        #397
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 nikko2152 said:
Theres an a few apps that display battery info. Phone already gives you the option to set the volumes of the phone, notifications, and media seperately just got to the settings go to sound and dislpay and its all there.

Nah. I quit are the first time Im gonna go back and try again this weekend. Did figure out the phone vib issue
oh i see.. i hope u get it workin fam that swype made my texting much easier.. and yea i figured out the vibrating issue.. a sound manager app fixed everything for me :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #398
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2706 2706
just when I was finally thinking that this was the ultimate phone... why is there no 802.11 n!? the nexus one and the iphone have it but its not on this phone. that means that the fastest possible internet speed is not available for this phone or am i mistaken and it's just not enabled yet, and therefore not listed in its specifications
 8 years ago '06        #399
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 stunna2004 said:
I went to BB and The Shack today. Sold out =/. They said I'd have to have it shipped to my house. I think I'll wait.
why wait? bb and the shack only taking preorders on it, its like the evo is a car and you gotta put a downpayment before you can pick it up, smfh,
 8 years ago '06        #400
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
Well mines came today. I had ordered it on Friday and it was here today. So far I'm liking the phone alot even thought I haven't even cracked the potential of this phone yet. Its already leaps beyone my HTC Mogul. The only thing I don't like is that tiny a.ss USB interface on this device. I can't use my other usb phone cords with this thing so now I have to buy two new charging cords. One for work and one for the ride.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy