>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
I'm not a big fan of touchscreen phones, but I definitely don't mind giving this phone a shot playing with it.
 05-06-2010, 06:09 PM         #22
kurupt09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This phone is a beast. Thinking about trading in my Moment when it comes out.
 8 years ago '08        #23
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 kurupt09 said:
This phone is a beast. Thinking about trading in my Moment when it comes out.
How is the Moment is that a good phone
 8 years ago '05        #24
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
im done with phones with windows mobile so im coppin the evo 4g
 8 years ago '04        #25
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,652 | Props total: 13049 13049
This phone needs to hurry the f**k up omg.
 8 years ago '05        #26
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
The design looks damn ugly. I know its a crazy f**kin' phone but damn they could have done better.
 8 years ago '06        #27
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
naw designs fine, with a 4.3 inch screen its pretty much all screen, and i dont kno wat else u could do with the back of it
 8 years ago '06        #28
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Youre gonna have a case for it so the design shouldn't matter IMO
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #29
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
i was hype & fo sho coppin this phone till i seen that HTC is comin out wit a Android phone around christmas time wit a Intel processor thats 50% faster than the Snapdragon processor in the EVO...
so now im debating... these f**kin phones is movin too f**kin fast.. i copped my hero last November its like u need a new phone every 6months to stay up on s**t...

and i will be shocked if this phone is on the 69.99 everything plan..... for the simple fact that with the moblie hot spot feature built n2 this phone nigs is gonna be pullin down hella bytes per month


HTC got the mobile game on lock right now tho
 8 years ago '06        #30
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Honestly..
The speed on my 3gs is more than enough.. Personally I wouldn't buy any other phone that's 100% faster..
So don't be fool by the whole snapdragon s**t and 20% faster crap
if you can multitask and avoid crashing and freezing then you're straight...
Just get the phone that suits what you need.. Don't get a phone just to keep up with the rest of the world..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #31
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 7309 7309
Ill wait till I see if the phone has any hardware issues. I know it wont be as bad as Pres but ullnever know.
 8 years ago '08        #32
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 7309 7309
 JaiMega said:
The design looks damn ugly. I know its a crazy f**kin' phone but damn they could have done better.
Imagine all these features with the Nexus One Design
 8 years ago '05        #33
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Andre3stacks said:
Imagine all these features with the Nexus One Design
Copped in a heartbeat.
 8 years ago '05        #34
T-Heazy 
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
 Manny05 said:
Honestly..
The speed on my 3gs is more than enough.. Personally I wouldn't buy any other phone that's 100% faster..
So don't be fool by the whole snapdragon s**t and 20% faster crap
if you can multitask and avoid crashing and freezing then you're straight...
Just get the phone that suits what you need.. Don't get a phone just to keep up with the rest of the world..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #35
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
i just seen a couple vids of this and im really a physical keyboard person, but i like how the buttons are really spaced out (that was my big gripe with the iphone).

sorry palm pre i really love you, but the grass is definitely greener on the other side, see ya

plus baltimore has 4G so im str8, chea!
 8 years ago '05        #36
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 stanis3k said:
i just seen a couple vids of this and im really a physical keyboard person, but i like how the buttons are really spaced out (that was my big gripe with the iphone).

sorry palm pre i really love you, but the grass is definitely greener on the other side, see ya

plus baltimore has 4G so im str8, chea!
thats how i am and thats the reason i took back the hero and got the touch pro 2

the touch pro 2 phone is a good phone but windows mobile messes it up

it freezes and is slow at times

as long as its easy to text on their im good
 8 years ago '04        #37
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 6431 6431
Is this phone able to be unlocked and used on tmobile?
 8 years ago '04        #38
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 jsmooth-117 said:
Is this phone able to be unlocked and used on tmobile?
doenst have gsm radios in it... its cdma which is what sprint and verizon use..
 8 years ago '04        #39
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 twondog22 said:
i was hype & fo sho coppin this phone till i seen that HTC is comin out wit a Android phone around christmas time wit a Intel processor thats 50% faster than the Snapdragon processor in the EVO...
so now im debating... these f**kin phones is movin too f**kin fast.. i copped my hero last November its like u need a new phone every 6months to stay up on s**t...

and i will be shocked if this phone is on the 69.99 everything plan..... for the simple fact that with the moblie hot spot feature built n2 this phone nigs is gonna be pullin down hella bytes per month


HTC got the mobile game on lock right now tho


i read about that too... but you have to realize no matter when you buy a phone their already workin on somethin better... so even if you do wait, 6 months later they'll have somethin better than it... im tired of waitin personally, ive had this phone for about a year now so its def time to upgrade.... and the evo it is..
 05-09-2010, 12:21 PM         #40
thaboy2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanted to know can u video chat on it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 112
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy