>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 layzie8171 said:
^^^it k!lls the apps that are automatically running in the background, so it saves you battery life to make it last longer, its is a must have to save battery
kool..do i get that in the app market?
 8 years ago '06        #342
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
ya look for advanced task k!ller
 8 years ago '08        #343
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Watch out for that taskiller app cuz it can drain the battery as much as it saves it. Theres tons of fourms talking about the pros and cons of this app.
 8 years ago '04        #344
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
i'll look into it^^ thanks ^^^
 8 years ago '05        #345
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
Congrats to everyone joining the android fam...looking forward to checking out this phone my self soon.
 8 years ago '05        #346
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Use autokiller. It's better than most task k!llers.
 8 years ago '04        #347
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,145 | Props total: 9453 9453
you can k!ll the app k!ller too after you've closed all your non-necessary running apps. That way it's not draining the battery either.

Anyone else have problems syncing with their PC?
 8 years ago '04        #348
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you can k!ll the app k!ller too after you've closed all your non-necessary running apps. That way it's not draining the battery either.

Anyone else have problems syncing with their PC?
i was but put the evo into data disk mode and install the htc sync app that is in the mircosd card
 8 years ago '07        #349
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
This phone is a MONSTA!!!! The $10 buy up is def worth it
 8 years ago '04        #350
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
so after a whole day... i think what the homie said was true (and i didnt think about it) i felt like since i put the task manager on there my battery was goin by dumb quick... but i didnt even think that it was an app itself and i left it runnin at all times.. so now ill only k!ll apps when i know i have a lot runnin and then k!ll the manager itself.. i think im usin advanced task cleaner pro or some s**t... if yall know of a better one let me know... phone is dope tho.... my girl got a lil salty cause i was tryin to figure this s**t out and not payin much attention to her at first lol
 8 years ago '04        #351
space
space
yea advanced task k!ller with the little green monster with the blue X on it is the one I got
 8 years ago '05        #352
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Just picked it up today...I'm new to Android so I'm still trying to figure everything out.
 8 years ago '04        #353
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
i was having trouble setting up my youmail but i got it working..just got the app k!ller hope it slows down my battery drain cuz i was at school all day today and i came back home and it was almosr dead.. so hopefully the app k!ller makes a difference... loving the phone though
 8 years ago '05        #354
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
anybody know how long till they get another shipment? radioshack and sprint stores all over here are sold out.
 8 years ago '04        #355
space
space
Try bestbuy, Walmart,Costco too. They all got em. I wouldn't be surprised if they're out too tho might be a couple weeks.

Posted from my Evo fools ...lol..just messin excited about the phone ull understand when u get 1
 8 years ago '08        #356
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Try bestbuy, Walmart,Costco too. They all got em. I wouldn't be surprised if they're out too tho might be a couple weeks.

Posted from my Evo fools ...lol..just messin excited about the phone ull understand when u get 1
You know I had a touch pro which I thought was cool until I saw the Blackberry Tour and I was like. Then that s**t started dumbin out. Losing service in place NONE of my other sprint phones did. That tour had me like . Then I saw that EVO and I was like :budden:. Now I finally got this mothaf**ka and Im like :celebrate::drunk:::jawdropping::jawdropping::thum bsup:

8 years ago '08        #357
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I heard the camera is indeed a beast. I've been wanting a phone with a piff camera for a minute now so I might of found what I've been looking for. I'm really hesitant towards touch screens but the specs are undeniable.

I won't have funds until the 15th so I'm still stuck with my pre. Good thing is my pre's power button just broke so hopefully I can get a new one. Then I'll get more money when I sell and cop.
 8 years ago '04        #358
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 KarteL13 said:
I heard the camera is indeed a beast. I've been wanting a phone with a piff camera for a minute now so I might of found what I've been looking for. I'm really hesitant towards touch screens but the specs are undeniable.

I won't have funds until the 15th so I'm still stuck with my pre. Good thing is my pre's power button just broke so hopefully I can get a new one. Then I'll get more money when I sell and cop.
i had a pre too. i hated touch screen keyboards and loved the pre's physical keyboard...the evo took me a few hours to get used to, but now i type like a pro because the screen size is amazing.

and both the evo's cameras are almost TOO good. i mean the quality is clearly HD. the phone seriously does it all
 8 years ago '08        #359
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
This thing has passed phone status and really needs to be in a class of its own. I've been putting it thru a few tests and the battery is better than they led us to believe.13+ hrs on the phone and still kicking. Ive been real casual with it downloading apps watching s**t on YouTube, 20 mins of gaming. Also I'm glad to say it play worldstar like a dream. The keyboard takes like a few tries to get it down but its solid. I recommend this device ( notice I didn't say phone) to EVERYONE hands down.

Last edited by nikko2152; 06-06-2010 at 02:05 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #360
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 0 0
 Krazi oNe said:
anybody know how long till they get another shipment? radioshack and sprint stores all over here are sold out.
Try ordering it on the sprint website. I ordered Friday evening and got my tracking number. It's being delivered tomorrow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy