>>>Official HTC EVO Thread<<<

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2474 2474
 g-zus said:
my boy works for sears anyway i can get his discount?
try and use his email if he doesnt have one just bs (i think theres a thread on it)...i used to use my aunts hospital discount before i got sero...thinkin bout goin back to it
 8 years ago '04        #182
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #183
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,998 | Props total: 6657 6657
f**k man now I wish I didnt pay that $100 to get my f**ked up touch pro replaced through phoneclaim.com
 8 years ago '04        #184
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1345 1345
 nikko2152 said:
This phone is a true monster with that said be honest what are some of the things you dont like about this phone.
honestly i can't think of anything bad about this phone yet.

i thought the keyboard on the screen or the battery life would be a flaw but both are magnificent.
 8 years ago '04        #185
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
good lookin on the pics, how thick is it compared to the hero, close or is it thinner
thinner.

this phone is MAD thing and MAD light.

it's amazing.
 8 years ago '04        #186
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 174 174
just sittin around til the 4th... been with sprint since like 01... so i been thru the super s**tty times... glad to see things turnin... sold my pre on ebay for 200 to pay for this so im set...
 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM         #187
blokstarent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i wantmy phone already
 8 years ago '08        #188
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 blokstarent said:
damn i wantmy phone already
This. And f**k all those people that got a free phone.
 8 years ago '06        #189
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
>.< apple better step it up
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #190
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 4306 4306
man the phone is sick i been with att since 2004 and i think im have to switch up to sprint to get this beast. Im using the iphone now and im patiently waiting to see what the new iphone is going to offer but i doubt it will offer anything like this phone
 8 years ago '05        #191
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
I pay $30 for 2000 minutes and unlimited Blackberry, nights and weekends, texting, etc. for working at AT&T (even though I'm not currently there as I moved) but I really want to get this EVO 4G. If I had a job, I'd probably just get both but it's getting so tempting to drop my employee plan. If only I could use iPhone on my plan, decision might be harder but I don't want to be limited to BB's or Unlocked(high priced) phones

What would you guys do? I'd basically be paying $60 after discount for the EVO a month after a 27% discount with Wachovia (from other thread)
 8 years ago '06        #192
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
s**t.. Alot better than $100+ a month for the iPhone
I say do it unless the new iPhone Is better if not close as good as the evo
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #193
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
Got a quick question not directly for the EVO. But I still want to grab it. But I need to be able to tether with Sprint. Is there an app or can this evo tether or be used as a modem? That is all. Thanks. How is sprints coverage, apps, navigation, customer service, etc.

Im tired of all the damn missed calls, text messages, emails through att, the s**t is tiring at this point.
 8 years ago '04        #194
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 DUKINS said:
Got a quick question not directly for the EVO. But I still want to grab it. But I need to be able to tether with Sprint. Is there an app or can this evo tether or be used as a modem? That is all. Thanks. How is sprints coverage, apps, navigation, customer service, etc.

Im tired of all the damn missed calls, text messages, emails through att, the s**t is tiring at this point.
you can add the $30 a month HotSpot plan to the EVO which will let you use it as a wireless 4G router. you can link up to the WiFi from the phone and get 4G speeds.

here's basically a price breakdown for whoever's interested.

HTC EVO 4G - $299.99 (w/ $100 rebate) for new and upgrade customers.
Everything Data 450 Plan - $69.99 (nights free after 7, weekends free, unlimited mobile to mobile calling to any carrier, unlimited text/mms, unlimited data usage (navigation, etc. included))
4G Premium Data Add-On - $10 (required with EVO)

so, monthly this should cost you about $79.99 for unlimited EVERYTHING, plus taxes and fees and $7 for insurance if you wish to add that.

basically, f**k an iPhone.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-21-2010 at 10:26 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #195
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
I heard someone talking about how to get a corporate discount without working for a company that has a contract with Sprint. It was a.ssumed everyone know about it. How does this work? s**t my job doesnt have a discount with Sprint. Someone let me know what up here or by pm.

Thanks for the info griz. I need all that. I heard there is an app in the market that can get you free tethering without that damn $30 extra for tethering. Im going to have to find that ish ASAP if I buy the phone. I already got the HD2 but ATT sucks in my area.
 8 years ago '08        #196
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 DUKINS said:
I heard someone talking about how to get a corporate discount without working for a company that has a contract with Sprint. It was a.ssumed everyone know about it. How does this work? s**t my job doesnt have a discount with Sprint. Someone let me know what up here or by pm.

Thanks for the info griz. I need all that. I heard there is an app in the market that can get you free tethering without that damn $30 extra for tethering. Im going to have to find that ish ASAP if I buy the phone. I already got the HD2 but ATT sucks in my area.
I heard you can def tether to computer. I read a post saying that he tethered the phone for like 3 hrs no problem and still had enough juice to make a call

Last edited by nikko2152; 05-21-2010 at 05:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #197
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Grisly said:
you can add the $30 a month HotSpot plan to the EVO which will let you use it as a wireless 4G router. you can link up to the WiFi from the phone and get 4G speeds.

here's basically a price breakdown for whoever's interested.

HTC EVO 4G - $299.99 (w/ $100 rebate) for new and upgrade customers.
Everything Data 450 Plan - $69.99 (nights free after 7, weekends free, unlimited mobile to mobile calling to any carrier, unlimited text/mms, unlimited data usage (navigation, etc. included))
4G Premium Data Add-On - $10 (required with EVO)

so, monthly this should cost you about $79.99 for unlimited EVERYTHING, plus taxes and fees and $7 for insurance if you wish to add that.

basically, f**k an iPhone.

So somewhere between $90-95 per month.. only $5 less than the cheapest iPhone plan..

So this is definitely f**king worth it....

f**k, i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #198
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 nikko2152 said:
I heard you can def tether to computer. I read a post saying that he tethered the phone for like 3 hrs no problem and still had enough juice to make a call
That's the only thing that I needed confirmed, but I can't find anything that states that there's an app that will let you do that. I'm not trying to pay $30 extra dollars a month for that when I do it for free now with my iPhone.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 05-21-2010 at 06:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #199
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 3607 3607
 biggz said:
f**k man now I wish I didnt pay that $100 to get my f**ked up touch pro replaced through phoneclaim.com
That should not affect your upgrade eligibility
 8 years ago '10        #200
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
im really thinking about dropping the berry for this...decisions decisions
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago