Hall Of Fame Linebacker Lawrence Taylor Accused of Statutory Rape

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #162
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
LT is f**ked

Also she showed up all beat up and he still f**ked

Thats Ruthless
 8 years ago '09        #163
space
space
Lawrence Taylor r*pe Case: Ex-Giant Didn't Know Teen Runaway Was Underage, Says Girl's Sister

[pic - click to view]

Disgraced Giants great Lawrence Taylor had no idea the "skinny Spanish girl" he paid $300 to have s3x with was just 16-years-old, her big sister told The Daily News on Friday.

Accused pimp Rasheed Davis beat the teenager before taking her to Taylor's hotel room and warned her "she would get a worse beating if she tried to tell Mr. Taylor anything," the sister said.

"She said she had no choice but to go along with it," the sister said. "She doesn't blame Mr. Taylor because he had no idea (she was a minor)."

The 17-year-old sis spoke out as Davis awaited arraignment on federal s3x trafficking charges - and as a criminal complaint revealed that he allegedly told Taylor's teenage "date" to tell him "she was 19-years-old."

Taylor was charged Thursday with third-degree r*pe and patronizing a prostitute - charges that could send him to the slammer for up to four years if convicted.

His lawyer, Arthur Aidala, insisted Taylor did not r*pe - or have s3x - with anybody at the Holiday Inn in Montebello, N.Y.

Both Aidala and Taylor's wife, Lynette, said the 51-year-old Hall of Famer was the victim of a "set-up."

The traumatized teenager's sister said the rendezvous at the Rockland County hotel early Thursday was arranged by a music producer who knows both Taylor and Davis. She did not know his name.

"He relayed the message that Mr. Taylor was willing to pay $300 for a skinny Spanish girl," the sister said. "Since Rasheed knew my sister, he volunteered her for this. He forced her into becoming a prostitute that night."

Taylor spent an hour with the teenager in Room 160, the sister said.

"I know she is very traumatized by it," she said. "She was taking showers a lot. She said she feels very dirty."

Davis also took nearly nud3 photos of the girl with his cell phone and told her he would use the snapshots to hustle up customers on the Web, according to the complaint.

An ex-con who did time for manslaughter, Davis kept a price list for the specific s3xual acts he expected the girl to perform - and would dope her up with marijuana and Ecstacy before pimping her out, the document states.

On Wednesday, according to the complaint, the accused pimp got a text message from the intermediary who apparently saw one of the girl's photos and said he had a client willing to pay double Davis' rate for intercourse.

The john, police said, turned out to be the legendary Giants linebacker.

When cops busted Taylor, a used condom reportedly was found in the room.

Taylor did not file a plea at his arraignment Thursday and a judge set bail at $75,000. He was allowed to return to his home in Florida to await a June 10 court date.

"My client was in town to work and golf with some friends and this nightmare unfolded," Aidala said. Taylor "didn't have s3x with anybody, period."

Davis was arrested by the NYPD in the Bronx - when he returned with the girl early Thursday - on charges of unlawful imprisonment, a.ssault and endangering the welfare of a child.

The victim had a black eye and cops believe she got the shiner before her "date" with Taylor.

Taylor got some more bad news Friday - weight loss company Nutrisystem considers him a 230 pound liability and will no longer pay him to tell customers to "lose weight and get back into the game."

"Based on the severity of these allegations, Nutrisystem has made the decision to sever our relationship with Mr. Taylor effective immediately," a spokesman for the the Horsham, Pa.-based company said.

Nutrisystem quickly replaced Taylor's image on their Web site with San Diego Padres journeyman Matt Stairs.

Taylor is a 10-time Pro Bowl linebacker who played all 13 of his NFL seasons with the Giants before hanging up his cleats in 1993.

The NFL's Most Valuable Player in 1986, Taylor had 132 1/2 career sacks, and is credited with redefining the way the outside linebacker position was played.

Off the gridiron, nothing was out of bounds to Taylor who racked up several drug arrests and pleaded guilty to tax evasion in 2000.

Last November, Taylor was arrested in Hialeah, Fla., after crashing into another motor vehicle and leaving the scene.
 8 years ago '09        #164
space
space
picture of the pimp:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #165
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
did pics of the girl leak yet?
 8 years ago '09        #166
space
space

[pic - click to view]

i dont think so.
 8 years ago '09        #167
space
space
Banks: LT Charges Are 'Shocking'

[pic - click to view]

Carl Banks couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing all day Thursday.

The former Giants linebacker simply refused to believe the grim news surrounding Lawrence Taylor.

Banks' former Hall of Fame teammate and good friend was charged Thursday with raping a 16-year-old runaway. Taylor, who authorities say paid $300 to have s3x with the alleged victim, was arraigned on charges of third-degree r*pe -- a charge that involves a person who is 21 or older having intercourse with somebody younger than 17 -- and patronizing a prostitute.

"This is shocking," Banks told ESPNNewYork.com. "I would be shocked if this is true, no disrespect to the alleged victim or any other woman who has been victimized.

"LT has had his share of adversity, but I don't see this in his makeup," Banks said. "He's got kids, he's got daughters and grandchildren. LT has much higher morals than that and I don't believe he is capable of raping someone."

Former Giant Harry Carson, who also played with Taylor, politely declined to talk about Taylor's predicament. Carson wanted to hear all the facts and let the legal situation play out.

Taylor's attorney, Arthur Aidala, denied the charges and emphatically insisted that Taylor did not have s3x with the victim.

Banks came to Taylor's defense as well.

Banks said he was with Taylor last week at an event in Westchester, and that No. 56 was in great spirits. Taylor has had a laundry list of run-ins with the law and a highly publicized battle with drug addiction, but Taylor and his attorney claim that he has remained clean for 12 years.

Banks believes Taylor "was on the comeback," citing his appearance on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" and how Taylor, 51, was organizing a golf tournament in Atlantic City in June.

"This is very unfortunate and very hard for me to believe he is guilty of something like this," Banks said. "He has had his dark moments, but he always had morals. It's painful because he is like a family member to me. I've spent so much time with him over the years, so I think I have a good idea who he is. LT is a good guy, despite his troubles in the past.

"I'm still having a hard time digesting the whole thing."
 8 years ago '07        #168
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
@ you being so oblivious

what i posted is 100% relevant because it proves he has engaged in activity with prostitutes before

and the second statement i posted is relevant because it proves he has no problem lying to authorities.
f**king with prostitutes in the past is different from Raping a Minor

just because he payed for s3x 15 years ago that doesnt mean he's raping 16 year old girls now

s3x with a prostitute is consentual r*pe is a different story and i love how all of the people rushing to hang Lt were the same people defending Big ben talking about let's wait and see if he gets convicted first

Lt is being accused by a prostitute of r*pe

when the evidence come out we will see if he's guilty if he r*ped a young girl then he deserves whatever he gets
 05-07-2010, 08:20 PM         #169
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]

i dont think so.
 8 years ago '04        #170
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
for anybody that's hard of reading...

"was arraigned on charges of third-degree r*pe -- a charge that involves a person who is 21 or older having intercourse with somebody younger than 17 -- and patronizing a prostitute."

doesn't necessarily mean he "raped" her the way you are thinking, it's considered r*pe , consensual or not with a minor.
 8 years ago '04        #171
lilcadilacplaya 
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 29 29
you cant r*pe a prostitute bro............
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy