Hall Of Fame Linebacker Lawrence Taylor Accused of Statutory Rape

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454

[pic - click to view]

Lawrence Taylor -- Monster Bail Set

Originally posted May 6th 2010 12:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

UPDATE 1:23 PM: Bail has been set at $75,000.

UPDATE 1:20 PM: The judge wanted to know more about LT's hit-and-run accident in Florida. LT claims he expects that case will be dismissed.

UPDATE 1:16: PM: LT's attorney called the bail request "ludicrous" ... and argued that LT, because of his fame, would have nowhere to go. He says LT hasn't touched a drug in 12 years.

UPDATE 1:15 PM: The prosecution has requested that LT's bail be set at $100,000 -- citing his prior criminal history.

UPDATE 1:05 PM: LT is in handcuffs, with a very intense look on his face.

We're now live inside Lawrence Taylor's arraignment -- where the NFL legend will have to enter a plea to a statutory r*pe charge and patronizing a prostitute.

Taylor was arrested this morning after he allegedly r*ped a 16-year-old girl. Law enforcement sources say the accuser claims LT paid her $300 for s3x.

For a summary of what happened at the news conference ... see after the jump.

-- Cops say LT was "very cooperative" with police.

-- Cops say LT had some alcohol inside his hotel room, but officials won't specify what kind or how much. LT didn't appear to be intoxicated when cops arrived to his room.

-- Officers also claim LT did not attack his accuser, her injuries were caused before she arrived to his hotel room.

-- LT has been charged with r*pe in the 3rd degree -- which is essentially statutory r*pe.
The charge is a Class E felony -- and if convicted, LT could face up to 4 years in prison.

Cops also state that LT has been charged with patronizing a prostitute in the 3rd degree -- and if convicted, LT could face up to one year in jail.

-- Cops confirm that LT is accused of paying $300 for s3x.

-- Officials "do not know" if the victim resisted having s3x with LT -- it's important to recognize that LT has not been charged with forcible r*pe.

-- Cops say LT did not answer the door when they arrived -- so they let themselves in. Cops say they did not have a search warrant, because they didn't need one.

Read more:
 8 years ago '04        #142
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
LT's Wife -- My Husband Has Been 'Set Up'

Originally posted May 6th 2010 9:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

0506_lawrence_taylor_EX_Getty_02Lawrence Taylor's wife is standing by her man while he faces allegations of r*pe -- telling TMZ she believes the entire incident is one big "setup."

TMZ just spoke with Lynette Taylor -- LT's 3rd wife -- who tells us the allegations are "all bullsh*t."

As for why she suspects a setup, Lynette claims that the timing of the arrest is suspicious because it came just days after LT was featured on an A&E documentary called "Fame and Recovery" which she believes "made him out to be a monster."

Lynette wouldn't expand on who she thought could be behind such a plot, but she was adamant that the timing of the show and the arrest were no coincidence

Read more:
 8 years ago '06        #143
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
wow
C'mon Son
 8 years ago '04        #144
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Legally there's no debate on the issue unless he didn't have s3x with her, but putting morals and the legal aspect to the side for a second and just look at the chain of events, doesn't this story sound a little strange? A runaway that's been missing since March gets turned out by a pimp. I'll a.ssume she has been forced (physically and mentally) to turn tricks for a couple weeks up to a month by now. At the end of her journey (sorry couldn't find another word) she comes in contact with LT. After a little over a month with no communication to her family she finally has access to a cell phone to text her uncle her whereabouts immediately following s3x with LT. I fully understand if these accusations are true he broke the law and should be punished for it, but the timing of the girl getting access to a cell phone after s3x with LT seems a little off to me. Maybe I missed something. Did she try to leave or contact her family prior to this incident?

Last edited by wheezyfbaby; 05-06-2010 at 04:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #145
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 wheezyfbaby said:
Legally there's no debate on the issue unless he didn't have s3x with her, but putting morals and the legal aspect to the side for a second and just look at the chain of events, doesn't this story sound a little strange? A runaway that's been missing since March gets turned out by a pimp. I'll a.ssume she has been forced (physically and mentally) to turn tricks for a couple weeks up to a month by now. At the end of her journey (sorry couldn't find another word) she comes in contact with LT. After a little over a month with no communication to her family she finally has access to a cell phone to text her uncle her whereabouts immediately following s3x with LT. I fully understand if these accusations are true he broke the law and should be punished for it, but the timing of the girl getting access to a cell phone after s3x with LT seems a little off to me. Maybe I missed something. Did she try to leave or contact her family prior to this incident?
i dont want to come up with possible theories because lets be honest none of us really know whats going on here, but its possible that this incident drove her call her family. if the pimp didnt get arrested this case would hold less weight, be since he was that does lead to the possibility that she was forced to do something that she didnt necessarily want to
 8 years ago '07        #146
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 wepainters said:
great player but a f**king idiot
and even if it was a "set-up" he's still stupid.
 8 years ago '08        #147
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
damn 15 year olds gettin f**ked in the a.ss now?

Where were these b**ches when I was in high school they wouldnt even let me stick a finger in
 8 years ago '04        #148
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i dont want to come up with possible theories because lets be honest none of us really know whats going on here, but its possible that this incident drove her call her family. if the pimp didnt get arrested this case would hold less weight, be since he was that does lead to the possibility that she was forced to do something that she didnt necessarily want to
I hear you. I guess it's just wait and see.
 8 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 wheezyfbaby said:
I hear you. I guess it's just wait and see.
pretty much. im not going to pass judgement on LT, you are innocent until proven guilty. but either way there was a girl that ran away and was pimped out and beat up, even with LT removed from the ordeal its still a sad situation.
 8 years ago '04        #150
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
pretty much. im not going to pass judgement on LT, you are innocent until proven guilty. but either way there was a girl that ran away and was pimped out and beat up, even with LT removed from the ordeal its still a sad situation.
I agree. I would like to hear how this all happened because that's just my nature, but the bold part is truly all that matters in the big picture.
 8 years ago '08        #151
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
why are people reserving judgement to see if this is true or false??

In a November 2003 interview with Mike Wallace on the television newsmagazine 60 Minutes, Taylor claimed he hired and sent prostitutes to opponents' hotel rooms the night before a game in an attempt to tire them out, and that at his peak, he spent thousands of dollars a day on narcotics.
To beat NFL drug tests, Taylor told 60 Minutes his teammates would give him their urine.

dude is a f**king scumbag.... deadbeat father, drug addict liar,
and has ADMITTEDLY f**ked with prostitutes before

no reason to believe this piece of s**t is innocent.

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-06-2010 at 04:55 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #152
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
why are people reserving judgement to see if this is true or false??

dude is a f**king scumbag.... deadbeat father, drug addict liar,
and has ADMITTEDLY f**ked with prostitutes before

no reason to believe this piece of s**t is innocent.
im reserving judgement because ive seen absolutely no evidence yet of wrong doing by him, just accusations. its nice to pull up stuff that has happen 10-15 years ago and throw someone in jail for it, but the stuff you stated isnt what he will be tried for. especially when none of the stuff you posted had anything to do with him having relations with minors.
 8 years ago '09        #153
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
These are some strong accusations so that is why I must reserve judgment. Just as much as he could be guilty, the accusers could be just looking for a spotlight. It goes both ways right now because we don't know any of the hard evidence. We will see.
 8 years ago '09        #154
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
LT's wife is gonna be on larry king live tonight at 9pm on cnn
 8 years ago '08        #155
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 StateProperty88 said:
im reserving judgement because ive seen absolutely no evidence yet of wrong doing by him, just accusations. its nice to pull up stuff that has happen 10-15 years ago and throw someone in jail for it, but the stuff you stated isnt what he will be tried for. especially when none of the stuff you posted had anything to do with him having relations with minors.
@ you being so oblivious

what i posted is 100% relevant because it proves he has engaged in activity with prostitutes before

and the second statement i posted is relevant because it proves he has no problem lying to authorities.
 05-06-2010, 05:37 PM         #156
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son shouldve waited one more year and she wouldve been 17...smh anyway lt is a dumbass
 8 years ago '07        #157
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
These are some strong accusations so that is why I must reserve judgment. Just as much as he could be guilty, the accusers could be just looking for a spotlight. It goes both ways right now because we don't know any of the hard evidence. We will see.
He's still a dumbass for being in the position in the first place.
 8 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
@ you being so oblivious

what i posted is 100% relevant because it proves he has engaged in activity with prostitutes before

and the second statement i posted is relevant because it proves he has no problem lying to authorities.
its not me be oblivious its me being realistic what does what you post have to do with THIS situation...period, absolutely nothing. what you said has nothing to do with what happen on May 5th and thats my point, and until i see evidence of what happen on the day in question im going to reserve my judgement
 8 years ago '05        #159
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
Damn man and he's a legend! This is just f**ked up.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '09        #160
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
LT got.. got. Cuz this sh*t reeks of a step up. OJ style.. arrested for stealing your own stuff type of situation. NO contact since march all of a sudden you textin b**ch???? GTFOH!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy