most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Mocking Mind said:
Only Jay-Z fans getting salty about this.

s**t is pathetic.
who else would get mad at something like this

Em might have the biggest stan base on this site, but Jay stans have to be the most b**ch-made bunch of girls i have ever seen. they are constantly in every em thread, even more than em stans. you'll niccas need to grow up and move on.
 8 years ago '07        #122
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
 Thoed G said:
do you realize how big garth brooks was?... dude prolly did sell the most... I just read recently that Tim McGraw was the first person to sell more than him in country and that was recently...
It's called being open minded... not narrow minded..
Yeah I remember how big Garth was, same as Mariah Carey, Shania Twain, Those Backstreet Boys, hell even Alantis Morrisette and Hootie & The Blowfish. I mean damn this is the stuff the masses of people fed upon during a time when countless classic material was released.
It's all about the fickle fans of music flocking to whatever media tells them is great or who the radio stations constantly play and tell you that you're listening to the greatest thing ever. How much an artist sales never has and never will mean squat to me because its all internal politics with some people getting a lot of P.R.
 8 years ago '04        #123
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Smiff_Beats said:
Eminem can never be the GOAT. He doesnt touch the rap culture the way others do. He will never be remembered for classic hip hop songs like "Juicy", "Hardknock Life," "Dead Presidents," "Gin & Juice," "Life's a b**ch" etc. The closet song he has is "Stan." I'm sorry yall...this guy is very talented, he can rhyme his a.ss off but he will never be considered the greatest to the hip hop community.
^What he said

[video - click to view]

^What he said too

beast mode said:
cool,white folks awarding other white folks
^Him too.

f**k outta here w/ all that "it's good for hip hop" s**t. The majority of those 32 million sales came from people who never gave a f**k about hip hop until a good white boy came around. Where I'm from is "hip hop" and his songs haven't made any type of impact on anybody I know. If it wasn't for white people on the internet, I wouldn't even know he still rapped.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #124
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
^^ Since when does Irv Gotti's opinion have clout? Bottom line: Em has people in the industry with BIGGER shoes (Jay, Rakim, etc etc) co-signing him. Not to mention Jay HIMSELF has said he considers Em competition, and that's pretty much it. The reason why alot of black people say he can "never make those kinds of classics" is cuz he's WHITE. Period. He has a whole catalogue of deep tracks they're overlooking, primarily the 8 Mile tracks. Who says every single track a rapper makes HAS to be serious?
 8 years ago '04        #125
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Storchaveli said:
^^ Since when does Irv Gotti's opinion have clout? Bottom line: Em has people in the industry with BIGGER shoes (Jay, Rakim, etc etc) co-signing him. Not to mention Jay HIMSELF has said he considers Em competition, and that's pretty much it. The reason why alot of black people say he can "never make those kinds of classics" is cuz he's WHITE. Period. He has a whole catalogue of deep tracks they're overlooking, primarily the 8 Mile tracks. Who says every single track a rapper makes HAS to be serious?
Irv Gotti is an industry exec who's sold millions of records, made millions of dollars, and played a big part in the success of some hip hops top selling artist, including Jay-Z. The better question is, what have YOU done that gives your opinion any clout? It's funny you spend so much of your time on here trying to prove Em is better than Jay-Z but you use a Jay cosign as your defense of Em's validity. Also, the reason why a lot of black people say he can "never make those kinds of classics" is b/c he can't. Name some? Stop using his race as a crutch. Being white is not synonymous with making "clown music". Not to mention Em was 26 when SSLP came out, not 17 or 18, and 37 when Relaspe came out, not 17 or 18. So basically he's almost 40 now still rapping about the same stupid s**t he was too old to be rapping about on his 1st album.
 05-09-2010, 10:56 PM         #126
ThisisnotJhall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago