Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '08        #61
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
Yeeeeeeaaaah hahahahaha1! Thiss n*gga aint no bawsse
 05-06-2010, 01:58 PM         #62
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ everybody a.ssuming s**t and listening to dude

STILL WHERE'S THE PROOF?
 8 years ago '04        #63
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Till this day not one of these so-called tough rap n*ggas has layed a hand on 40. Menace saw him @ a video set but all he did was talk. Why not just steal off when you see him? Until somebody lays this n*gga out(which will prob happen one day) then it is what it is. So what Wayne wasn't there, Baby and Slim were and they're supposed to be the gangsta n*ggas in CM. He ran down on n*ggas.
lol but 40 wouldnt get out the car..all he did was show off his gun he constantly takes pictures with, u can actually hear menace yellin at his a.ss in 40s well edited video..my cousin is hella cool with mitchy, he was there that day...wat u think menace was tryin to do...lol all 40 is known for is his 100 i hate wayne videos, ridin 50s d*ck, and a dre beat, oh and knockin out a bum who 40 claimed was a blood but had the red rag on the left.....and yeah wayne wasnt there but he should keep it real, dont lie n add wayne in it...40 can talk all he wants but never responds to crips who call him out for bein a liar w/ that wayne shyt. but u right some1 will get at 40 1day...he pissed off alotta people on the coast
 8 years ago '05        #64
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
cali aint no joke
 8 years ago '07        #65
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
thread needs more gifs.
 8 years ago '09        #66
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 KeithHernandez said:
thread needs more gifs.
 8 years ago '07        #67
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 youngmic said:
lol but 40 wouldnt get out the car..all he did was show off his gun he constantly takes pictures with, u can actually hear menace yellin at his a.ss in 40s well edited video..my cousin is hella cool with mitchy, he was there that day...wat u think menace was tryin to do...lol all 40 is known for is his 100 i hate wayne videos, ridin 50s d*ck, and a dre beat, oh and knockin out a bum who 40 claimed was a blood but had the red rag on the left.....and yeah wayne wasnt there but he should keep it real, dont lie n add wayne in it...40 can talk all he wants but never responds to crips who call him out for bein a liar w/ that wayne shyt. but u right some1 will get at 40 1day...he pissed off alotta people on the coast
Menace and his n*ggas were deeper than 40 right? So what else was he supposed to do in that situation? Let n*ggas stomp him out? He pulled his hammer out. Whats wrong with that? Seriously tell me whats wrong with that? Why not rush the whip? I bet n*ggas backed off after that. If he ran or something then yea we could call him puss but he didn't. I'm just saying that n*gga obviously is out and about why the f**k can't someone just knock his top off? Same s**t with Spider Loc. n*ggas say he's a f*g and all that but nothing ever happens to him.
 8 years ago '04        #68
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Menace and his n*ggas were deeper than 40 right? So what else was he supposed to do in that situation? Let n*ggas stomp him out? He pulled his hammer out. Whats wrong with that? Seriously tell me whats wrong with that? Why not rush the whip? I bet n*ggas backed off after that. If he ran or something then yea we could call him puss but he didn't. I'm just saying that n*gga obviously is out and about why the f**k can't someone just knock his top off? Same s**t with Spider Loc. n*ggas say he's a f*g and all that but nothing ever happens to him.
naw i get ya man...but menace was with only 1 other cat, 2 different vids prove that homie...40 even said that...there were actually more zoolife cats than bws. menace was asking for a fade...there lil twitter wars were hilarious, i have a link of that if ya want...lol...hey man im not for the beef s**t, why not just box in a ring..lol. but believe it or not spider n game have mutual friends...them f!ghting each other i dont think ever wouldve happened...
 8 years ago '09        #69
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
"I never took a LAWSE" /rawse
 8 years ago '07        #70
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 youngmic said:
naw i get ya man...but menace was with only 1 other cat, 2 different vids prove that homie...40 even said that...there were actually more zoolife cats than bws. menace was asking for a fade...there lil twitter wars were hilarious, i have a link of that if ya want...lol...hey man im not for the beef s**t, why not just box in a ring..lol. but believe it or not spider n game have mutual friends...them f!ghting each other i dont think ever wouldve happened...
I hear you. In that case none of these n*ggas wanna get into it. Only in rap do n*ggas try to set up f!ghts but yet they run into each other all the time
 8 years ago '04        #71
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I hear you. In that case none of these n*ggas wanna get into it. Only in rap do n*ggas try to set up f!ghts but yet they run into each other all the time
lmao word...
 8 years ago '05        #72
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 ThatDude0824 said:
this s**t is pretty funny, however the last thing id ever want from a n*gga is his chain

id rather have

A. wallet
B. car keys
C. watch
D. drugs
E. gear (kicks, fly hat)

waaaay before the crawse, fuk a chain
you do know his chain could possibly be worth more than all that together rigght, esp if they want to buy it back
 05-06-2010, 03:33 PM         #73
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
They took his craaawwwse.

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #74
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
This is by far the funniest thread I have seen in a while, whether its the gifs or the "Crawwwse" omg...n*ggaz crackin me up
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy