Secret JJ Abrams Film To Be Unveiled With Trailer Before Iron Man 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
trailer mentioned area 51 so must be aliens
 05-07-2010, 03:58 PM         #82
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good point!^, looks alright, the thing about alien movies is that is has to have a good ending, for me
 8 years ago '07        #83
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Arson said:
trailer mentioned area 51 so must be aliens
I'm sure its an alien but Area 51 didn't just contain aliens.
 8 years ago '06        #84
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
its godzilla lmao
 8 years ago '07        #85
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 Mr.Heismen said:
its godzilla lmao
Naw it can't be someone else is already doing Godzilla, its probably an alien... there's a face right after the thing is trying to bust through the door. f**k you JJ Abrams always up to something.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I slowed the gif up so you can see it I mean you can see it in the trailer but it goes fast.

8 years ago '05        #86
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
If you see the trailer in the movies the noise coming from the train car sounded ilke those little crawly things that chased them in the subway in cloverfield….im just sayin
 8 years ago '08        #87
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
its been confirmed to have nothing to do with Cloverfield brehs. its supposed to be a thowback to 70s/80s scifi. Think ET and Close Encounters
 8 years ago '08        #88
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
Maannn JJ knows what he's doing with that d*cktease of a trailer. Still wish it had something to do with Cloverfield though.

Last edited by H Class; 05-08-2010 at 11:20 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #89
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 Arson said:
its been confirmed to have nothing to do with Cloverfield brehs. its supposed to be a thowback to 70s/80s scifi. Think ET and Close Encounters
 8 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 all3rd said:
Actually why did a car drive right into a train?
To stop it and I think the car or train did have explosives it had to have because they s**t was massive.
 8 years ago '08        #91
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 AK1 said:
Directed by JJ Abrams
Produced by Stephen Spielberg

:wow:
I wanna be hyped just off Steven being involved but he co signed ROTF so I ignore his name now if he's just the producer. JJ does good work so I'm sure it'll be good. He needs to fall back on the lense flair tho

Last edited by Arson; 05-08-2010 at 07:12 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #92
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5210 5210
I didn't see any jj abraham trailer after the credits They showed the big a.ss hammer at the end after the credits were over. Looks like part 3 of iron man is coming soon.
 8 years ago '07        #93
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 deziking said:
I didn't see any jj abraham trailer after the credits They showed the big a.ss hammer at the end after the credits were over. Looks like part 3 of iron man is coming soon.
Huh? The trailer is before Iron Man 2. Thor, Captain America, and Avengers are next. Probably won't see Iron Man 3 for a good while.
 8 years ago '06        #94
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
I came in here hoping to see some new information on another Cloverfield movie.

[pic - click to view]

But from the trailer, it looks good. And anything dealing with aliens is good in my book.

alien movies FTW.
 8 years ago '05        #95
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
 thehogue... said:
To stop it and I think the car or train did have explosives it had to have because they s**t was massive.
...I Really Dont Think So But You Cant Tell With The Bootleg Copy Out But I Do Notice Something Off The Truck Knock The Train Off The Tracks & s**t Started To Blow Up.

I Think The Face Shot Is Of A Kid Fliming It. Whatever It Is...Its Going Be The Size Of Big Foot Or Mightly Joe Young If You Look At The Impact Of The Dents As It f!ghts Out The Train Cart.

Man This Movie Got Me Excited Already...Bring On The Clues,Damnit.
 8 years ago '06        #96
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
f**k him and his mysterys
 8 years ago '07        #97
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Really Dont Think So But You Cant Tell With The Bootleg Copy Out But I Do Notice Something Off The Truck Knock The Train Off The Tracks & s**t Started To Blow Up.

I Think The Face Shot Is Of A Kid Fliming It. Whatever It Is...Its Going Be The Size Of Big Foot Or Mightly Joe Young If You Look At The Impact Of The Dents As It f!ghts Out The Train Cart.

Man This Movie Got Me Excited Already...Bring On The Clues,Damnit.
Yea it could be that. Either way it looks crazy.
 8 years ago '06        #98
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
:wow: Just saw the trailer (not Iron Man though, I can wait for it on DVD ). The viral website shows the name D.Morris....

"The guys at Super8News noticed the mention of a name “D, Morris” in the green screen terminal and decided to cross reference the name with UFOs and Area 51. This is the information they uncovered:"

Dan Morris is a retired Air Force career Master Sergeant who was involved in the extraterrestrial projects for many years. After leaving the Air Force, he was recruited into the super-secret National Reconnaissance Organization, or NRO, during which time he worked specifically on extraterrestrial-connected operations. He had a cosmic top-secret clearance (38 levels above top secret) which, he states, no U.S. president, to his knowledge, has ever held. In his testimony, he talks of a.ssassinations committed by the NSA; he tells how our military deliberately caused the 1947 ET craft crashes near Roswell, and captured one of the ETs, which they kept at Los Alamos for 3 years, until he died. He talks about the intelligence teams that were charged with intimidating, discrediting, and even eliminating witnesses to ET/UFO events. He talks about Germany’s re-engineering of UFOs, even prior to WWII. He talks about our current energy crisis — and the fact that we haven’t needed fossil fuels since the 1940s, when free energy technologies were developed — but have been kept from humanity. This is the real reason for the secrecy of the ET/UFO subject. “What the people in power right now don’t want us to know is that this free energy is available to everybody.” In conclusion, he warns against the weaponization of space and the shooting down of ET craft — this could force them to retaliate, and that would be our destruction.

[pic - click to view]

05-09-2010, 01:23 AM         #99
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn these movies having to do with aliens and "we are not alone" type s**t are always classic
lets see how this turns out
 8 years ago '06        #100
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Holy s**t I just read more about Dan Morris and the Disclosure Project ().... interesting as hell. I'm hyped as hell for this film now. I definitely believe that's true.

[pic - click to view]

AGAIN
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago