Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Lebron travel on this play?
No 19 38.78%
Yeah 30 61.22%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11225 11225
i had to see it slowed down...

didn't look like a travel when i saw it live i don't blame the zebras on this.
 8 years ago '07        #122
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 INF4MOUS said:

now hes takin two steps before the hop step??

I was wrong...he took one step. Still a travel though. And honestly, that didn't really look like a hop step. Just looked like a strait up jump.

I'm not completely sure but doesn't one foot have to land before the other on a hop step?

WilliamHBonnie said:
In the video he clearly takes only one step off the dribble.

The person who made the video is counting a step as the ball is coming up, which shouldn't be counted as a full step.

This is the part that's got me confused.
Yea, I only seen it live before i commented. I re-watched it right now and he only took one step. Still looks like a travel tho...he stops after he he reaches the ground and gathers the ball. For it not the be a travel it has to be all in one motion.
 8 years ago '08        #123
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,417 | Props total: 27 27
That looked legit to me. You dudes take it too far with this s**t. And I ain't even a LeBron fan, before all u dudes start getting ur panties all tangled up.
 8 years ago '05        #124
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318

Imn a Lebron fan but that was a travel
 8 years ago '07        #125
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 INF4MOUS said:
yet u cant explain what the difference is when theres two videos in front of you
my god

it really shouldnt be this hard.

lebron gather the ball with both hands, one step with right foot(or left), then hop step=travel.

Gather the ball+one step+hopstep=travel

other video, the guy gathers the ball while in the process of the hop step aka he used one hand while going into the process of the hop step, them two hands while in the air to gather the ball.
 8 years ago '06        #126
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
dude picked up his dribble when his right foot was on the ground. hopped of that right foot. aka that the first time his feet left the ground after he picked up his dribble. used the hop as his two steps. and landed on two feet.

if he woulda hopped off his right and landed with his right first and then his left it woulda been a walk.

anyone who has ever played organized bball should no that thr hop step he did is completely legal
 8 years ago '07        #127
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Sheek213 said:
dude picked up his dribble when his right foot was on the ground. hopped of that right foot. aka that the first time his feet left the ground after he picked up his dribble. used the hop as his two steps. and landed on two feet.

if he woulda hopped off his right and landed with his right first and then his left it woulda been a walk.

anyone who has ever played organized bball should no that thr hop step he did is completely legal
lol...okay guy.
 8 years ago '06        #128
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 GrownmanJ said:
He didnt travel. Yes you are allowed to stop on a hopstep. However, once both feet land, you cannot create a pivot foot, thus having to jump off both feet to shoot. So it was a good no call...
This. I see no travel here and Im the first to admit if someone traveled. And lol and the blind people saying he took two steps and then hopstepped when you get to see it in slo mo.

Bx n*ggas
 8 years ago '06        #129
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 WilliamHBonnie said:
In the video he clearly takes only one step off the dribble.

The person who made the video is counting a step as the ball is coming up, which shouldn't be counted as a full step.

This is the part that's got me confused.
I agree with you it doesnt even look like you can even count the first step since he is taking that step as the ball was being dribbled. Either people dont know what a hopstep is or they think that big a.ss hop step is the travel which it is not.
 8 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Trap$tar said:
I agree with you it doesnt even look like you can even count the first step since he is taking that step as the ball was being dribbled. Either people dont know what a hopstep is or they think that big a.ss hop step is the travel which it is not.
exactly some ppl eyes are f**ked
 8 years ago '07        #131
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TigerUppercut said:
That looked legit to me. You dudes take it too far with this s**t. And I ain't even a LeBron fan, before all u dudes start getting ur panties all tangled up.
 Sheek213 said:

Trap$tar said:
This. I see no travel here and Im the first to admit if someone traveled. And lol and the blind people saying he took two steps and then hopstepped when you get to see it in slo mo.

Bx n*ggas
 Trap$tar said:
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #132
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,930 | Props total: 7325 7325
Looks like he hopped twice. That was a travel.
 8 years ago '04        #133
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Some of you are right. Yea, IT IS just a jump step. But u can't have a jump step higher than most players vertical leaps. If KG actually didn't know LeBron wasn't shooting and went 2 block the jump step as if LBJ was shooting, then it'd be easier 4 tha retarded refs to call it. It's lame how now u have 2 "sell" the calls.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '07        #134
THEprophecy 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
... @ some of the people in here

If the information on gathering, hopstepping is correct in this thread then..

That is a CLEAR travel. NOT because of the steps, because of the gathering. the difference between all those videos that everyone posted in comparison is that LeBron GATHERED the ball with 2 hands before he took off his last step into the hop.

everyone else takes off into the hop before they have control of the ball with both hands (Gather).

is it that hard?
 8 years ago '05        #135
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 smj_724 said:
nope your not the only one,i see the same thing
you right no travel......
 8 years ago '04        #136
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Captain Fresh said:
Most protected Nba player ever
Posted via Mobile Device
yeah, I keep telling people that cry baby lebron gets away with alot of things. The fool gets like 3 fouls max per game if he's lucky and he like the most traveled person in the nba and I ain't talking about site seeing.
 8 years ago '05        #137
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
Traveled.
 05-04-2010, 05:31 AM         #138
DaPlaya641 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that video threw some of you off....that "first step" was actually the gather itself....he didnt actually gather the ball be4 that step. there's really no other way to put it ...the person that made the video did the s**t wrong. It's not a travel.
 8 years ago '05        #139
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
lmao, this n*gga LeBron just earned bout 1000 frequent flyer miles this n*gga just g4'd to the bucket, lmao. f**k outta here with that "it is what it is" bulls**t.

that n*gga traveled like he was on vacay
 8 years ago '05        #140
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
dude traveled man how the f**k can yall justify it?:budden:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago