LeBron James Travel + Doc's reaction LOL

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Lebron travel on this play?
No 19 38.78%
Yeah 30 61.22%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-04-2010, 12:33 AM         #101
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been looking online for a clear cut definition of the hop step but I can't find anything.
 8 years ago '07        #102
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 genobee said:
the video that you used already exposed the travel. their are s**t loads of post explaining why its a travel. you just dont seem to get it.
yet u cant explain what the difference is when theres two videos in front of you
 8 years ago '07        #103
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
He does it all the time...nothing new.
 8 years ago '04        #104
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 INF4MOUS said:
almost as stupid as replying to two videos that are the same with nothing relevant to say....tell me the difference then all knowledgeable one

u jump off one foot on the collect into the hop step...and shoot, s**t is real simple i used this same move all the time and theres multiple videos on how to do the exact same thing...the s**t is even in plain text in the video
see how in the first video around :32 lebron has both hands on the ball and then hopsteps? the second video the guy puts both hands on the ball during the hopstep... don't let those clips fool you, some are too short and only show the landing... look at the longer clips in the second one... hands apart until he gathers in the hopstep...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by gov'ner; 05-04-2010 at 12:36 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #105
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 thehogue... said:
So he's supposed to shoot w/ his feet on the ground still .
no...once his feet hit the ground the ball shouldn't be in his hands at all. if it is it's a travel...this is very blatant and obvious...i dont know how anyone can say it isn't.
 05-04-2010, 12:37 AM         #106
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gov'ner said:
see how in the first video around :32 lebron has both hands on the ball and then hopsteps? the second video the guy puts both hands on the ball during the hopstep... don't let those clips fool you, some are too short and only show the landing... look at the longer clips in the second one... hands apart until he gathers in the hopstep...

It looks like he's got one hand on the ball on the jump, then lands with both hands on the ball, just like the dreallday video...
 8 years ago '07        #107
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Rubix said:
Yeah because it doesn't matter if u dribble the ball with one hand or with both right? Do u even know what a gather is u stemmong a.ss autistic f**k..even watch that video of that guy hop stepping - he never gathers BEFORE a hop step - only during. And that's what the rule is all about - u can't gather and hop. That in the f**ken rule book and yet u blabbering idiots are still talking about feet like that's the issue. Lmao gtfo here s**t for brains.
Posted via Mobile Device
lol at thinking there is a difference in the videos...play a game and come back to me
 8 years ago '07        #108
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
It looks like he's got one hand on the ball on the jump, then lands with both hands on the ball, just like the dreallday video...

lol at two people on the entire celtic bench thinkin it was a travel on first view

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 05-04-2010 at 12:39 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #109
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 gov'ner said:

Now watch the idiot reply to u with some dumbass s**t about steps and feet again ...lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-04-2010, 12:38 AM         #110
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
no...once his feet hit the ground the ball shouldn't be in his hands at all. if it is it's a travel...this is very blatant and obvious...i dont know how anyone can say it isn't.
According to some others, he's allowed to do that, just not jump again, because it's an up and down.
 8 years ago '07        #111
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
According to some others, he's allowed to do that, just not jump again, because it's an up and down.
That's not what I was taught...that's not what they were saying on on inside the NBA. And that doesn't even make sense...because the 2 steps are only on continuation. You can't take two steps and then just stop.

If you take two steps you CANNOT hop step....simple as that.

Not a very hard concept.

Last edited by kakish; 05-04-2010 at 12:42 AM..
 05-04-2010, 12:41 AM         #112
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

lol at two people on the entire celtic bench thinkin it was a travel on first view
It was the two drama queens, Tony Allen and Glenn Davis...
 8 years ago '07        #113
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 kakish said:
That's not what I was taught...that's not what they were saying on on inside the NBA. And that doesn't even make sense...because the 2 steps are only on continuation. You can't take to steps and then just stop.

Not a very hard concept.

now hes takin two steps before the hop step??

05-04-2010, 12:42 AM         #114
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
That's not what I was taught...that's not what they were saying on on inside the NBA. And that doesn't even make sense...because the 2 steps are only on continuation. You can't take two steps and then just stop.

Not a very hard concept.
Okay, but someone posted that on the page before this one.
 05-04-2010, 12:44 AM         #115
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:

Not a very hard concept.
In the video he clearly takes only one step off the dribble.

The person who made the video is counting a step as the ball is coming up, which shouldn't be counted as a full step.

This is the part that's got me confused.
 8 years ago '07        #116
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
I mean it's no dan majerle

[video - click to view]

But travel nonetheless
 05-04-2010, 12:45 AM         #117
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
I mean it's no dan majerle

But travel nonetheless
That s**t to this day is still one of the funniest videos.

I'm going to bed, I hope someone has a clear definition with proof in one single post when I check this thread again in the morning...

Last edited by Rynoh; 05-04-2010 at 12:47 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #118
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 Rubix said:
Yeah because it doesn't matter if u dribble the ball with one hand or with both right? Do u even know what a gather is u stemming a.ss autistic f**k..even watch that video of that guy hop stepping - he never gathers BEFORE a hop step - only during. And that's
what the rule is all about - u can't gather and hop. That in the f**ken rule book and yet u blabbering idiots are still talking about feet like that's the issue. Lmao gtfo here s**t for brains.
Posted via Mobile Device
the only reason i keep replying is because its like when you explain something to a dumb person that just doesn't get it and you just keep finding out how dumb they are by their responses or them arguing irrelevant points... i find that funny.... yeah dude just doesn't seem to know what a gather is...
 8 years ago '07        #119
LEX300 
space
space
$960 | Props total: 0 0
 ptwist said:

[pic - click to view]

God loves Lebron and his traveling ways
 8 years ago '05        #120
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
that was a travel...3 steps means travel
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy