LeBron James Travel + Doc's reaction LOL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Lebron travel on this play?
No 19 38.78%
Yeah 30 61.22%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Damn, how come that's a move on NBA 2K then?
they dont gather in nba 2k. u can take a hard dribble but both hands arent allowed to gather and hold the ball while u jump if the gather came off a step already. lebron gathered on a step and took the hop. wouldve been legal if he didnt hold the ball with both hands. that other vid that one dude posted with ai, that move was legal cuz ai gathered during his pro hop..sounds confusing i know. either way, nobody should expect a ref to notice all this s**t...we're all just watching youtube replays so its easy to spot but that s**t is impossible to pick up at game speed.
 05-04-2010, 12:00 AM         #82
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
lol you're missing the point. u can hop step off a "power dribble"..example, u can post up, take a hard dribble right and hop step and hook, but u cant tkae a hard dribble, pick the ball up with both hands (securing the ball or "gathering" then jump to wherever u wanna go. that's an up and down. its hard to explain what i mean just by typing it out but some dude posted a vid of some white dude doing it on pg 2 i think. thats legal. but once u gather the ball with both hands, u cant take a consecutive step with the same foot...
Are you telling me that the difference is that it is legal if you hold it in one hand vs two?

Seriously?
 8 years ago '07        #83
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710

[video - click to view]

05-04-2010, 12:01 AM         #84
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the reason Doc thought it was travel and the reason it looks like it is travel. Is because in game speed it looks like he takes 1 step, another, then does the pro hop. But in slow motion to me it looks like he gathers takes 1 step then does the hop. Which is legal.
 05-04-2010, 12:03 AM         #85
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
My elbow

it is such a blatant travel that if it would have been called he probably would have argued
how can his "fans" defend this ....
 8 years ago '05        #86
Rubix 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Are you telling me that the difference is that it is legal if you hold it in one hand vs two?

Seriously?
wtf are you seriously asking that question? of course thats the f**ken difference. holding the ball with 2 hands = gathering the ball whereas dribbling the ball with one = dribbling..wtf? if somebody takes a hard dribble with their hand over the ball maintaining control of the ball, that would be a dribble..once they put their other hand on it, its a dead ball or a gather...i'll say it again, u cant gather before a hop step..wow dude.

Last edited by Rubix; 05-04-2010 at 12:10 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #87
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
its this simple....a hop step = two steps. look it up. lebron took one step, then a hop step = a total of three steps = travel...
 8 years ago '07        #88
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21240 21240
@ Doc
 8 years ago '07        #89
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 smj_724 said:

lol at these slow n*ggas tryin to kick knowledge on it bein a clear cut travel
 8 years ago '07        #90
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Rubix said:
wtf are you seriously asking that question? of course thats the f**ken difference. holding the ball with 2 hands = gathering the ball whereas dribbling the ball with one = dribbling..wtf? if somebody takes a hard dribble with their hand over the ball maintaining control of the ball, that would be a dribble..once they put their other hand on it, its a dead ball or a gather...i'll say it again, u cant gather before a hop step..wow dude.
at thinkin it matters if u have the ball with 1 hand or two

bxsc never fails
 8 years ago '07        #91
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 INF4MOUS said:

bxsc never fails
you serious?

is it that hard to understand how a travel works?
 8 years ago '05        #92
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
the nba rule was already posted s**t is a travel, kenny ernie and barkley already said its illegal, why keep arguing
 8 years ago '07        #93
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 genobee said:
you serious?

is it that hard to understand how a travel works?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

same s**t....it only looks like a travel cuz he jumped high and brought his knees in

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 05-04-2010 at 12:22 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #94
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
n*ggas is gettin mad haha
 8 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 INF4MOUS said:

same s**t....it only looks like a travel cuz he jumped high and brought his knees in
That's what I saw that's why I'm not even gonna argue over bulls**t .
 8 years ago '07        #96
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

really, you cant tell the difference? damn

you really shouldn't comment on something you truly don't understand. it only makes you look stupid.
 8 years ago '05        #97
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
People that hoop on the regular know that this isn't a travel.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #98
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 genobee said:
really, you cant tell the difference? damn

you really shouldn't comment on something you truly don't understand. it only makes you look stupid.
almost as stupid as replying to two videos that are the same with nothing relevant to say....tell me the difference then all knowledgeable one

u jump off one foot on the collect into the hop step...and shoot, s**t is real simple i used this same move all the time and theres multiple videos on how to do the exact same thing...the s**t is even in plain text in the video
 8 years ago '07        #99
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
almost as stupid as replying to two videos that are the same with nothing relevant to say....tell me the difference then all knowledgeable one

u jump off one foot on the collect into the hop step...and shoot, s**t is real simple i used this same move all the time and theres multiple videos on how to do the exact same thing...the s**t is even in plain text in the video
the video that you used already exposed the travel. their are s**t loads of post explaining why its a travel. you just dont seem to get it.
 8 years ago '05        #100
Rubix 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

bxsc never fails
Yeah because it doesn't matter if u dribble the ball with one hand or with both right? Do u even know what a gather is u stemming a.ss autistic f**k..even watch that video of that guy hop stepping - he never gathers BEFORE a hop step - only during. And that's
what the rule is all about - u can't gather and hop. That in the f**ken rule book and yet u blabbering idiots are still talking about feet like that's the issue. Lmao gtfo here s**t for brains.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago