LeBron James Travel + Doc's reaction LOL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did Lebron travel on this play?
No 19 38.78%
Yeah 30 61.22%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 gov'ner said:
"When a player gathers the ball he may not step consecutively with the same foot, as in a hopping motion."

this............ all those saying they know basketball eat a d*ck...... travel
 8 years ago '05        #62
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10884 10884
I saw that s**t live and everything!! Funny how pissed he was!!!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '07        #63
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 agony8 said:
once that muf**kah lands from that hop he aint allowed back up in the air...its a f**kin travel...he picks up the dribble takes one step, then jumps with the other lands...then jumps again...traveling...it cant get any clearer...i could see yall arguing if he was still going towards the basket like alot of calls that dont get called but this is f**kin pathetic...n just cause some of u played past elementary dont mean s**t, yall still f**kin up the rules n the leagues be letting it happen for the money...

false
 8 years ago '05        #64
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
none of u lyin n*ggaz in here play basketball or kno the rules
and yet you thought that move was perfectly legal...the f**k do you know about the rules of basketball?
 8 years ago '07        #65
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
lol at these non playin ball a.ss n*ggas thinkin u gotta jump off 2 feet in order for it to be a hopstep
 8 years ago '07        #66
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
A lot of people are about to get exposed in this tread
 8 years ago '05        #67
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
when a person hop steps they must leave there feet while collecting the dribble then come down on the opposite foot they jumped with first then the second....true, what lebron did was a travel
 8 years ago '07        #68
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

:57

same s**t
 05-03-2010, 11:42 PM         #69
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
it is these kind of threads that show who actually played the game after elementary school
I knew I wasn't the only one.

This is clearly NOT a travel, and not just because in NBA simulation mode on NBA 2K6-10 the move LeBron did is the Y button.

Perfectly legal, the Celtics were just so shocked at how high he jumped when he did it.
 05-03-2010, 11:45 PM         #70
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:
It's not even a travel, it's up and down. If you have possession of the ball when you start your hop step, which Lebron did, then it's the same thing as jumping with the ball. The ball is supposed to be in the process of being dribbled, not touching your hand, when you start the jump. Then after your feet have left the ground, you catch the ball on it's way up. That way when you land with the ball, it's not up-and-down, or a travel, it's a step.
 smj_724 said:
wow I can't believe this many people don't know what a hopstep is, like guy above said hit triangle(ps3) on 2k10
 faceoffizhere said:
Its definitely a hop step no travel
 Supreme7 said:
thats not a travel!!!
 young $ said:
it's a hopstep known in ref terms as a Pro hop and its legal as long as both feet come down at the same time... check the rules ppl
 GrownmanJ said:
He didnt travel. Yes you are allowed to stop on a hopstep. However, once both feet land, you cannot create a pivot foot, thus having to jump off both feet to shoot. So it was a good no call...
I was looking for the right answers in this thread on page 2 and found a whole bunch in consecutive order.
 8 years ago '07        #71
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 agony8 said:
not false a**hole once he lands he cant jump again...yall r f**kin clowns he picks up the dribble takes a step, jumps from the other foot (that makes 2 steps) lands on both feet (this is technically the hop step because of the pivot foot being both feet now) n then jumps again...travel...if he releases the ball during the hop then its not a travel but he doesnt n then jumps again...

i aint gonna reply to this nonsense tryin to explain s**t to you...you clearly never played organized ball

INF4MOUS said:

:57

same s**t
 8 years ago '05        #72
Rubix 
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I knew I wasn't the only one.

This is clearly NOT a travel, and not just because in NBA simulation mode on NBA 2K6-10 the move LeBron did is the Y button.

Perfectly legal, the Celtics were just so shocked at how high he jumped when he did it.
rule book states: ""When a player gathers the ball he may not step consecutively with the same foot, as in a hopping motion." its the gather..not the steps. its an up and down which is travelling.
 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM         #73
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the argument here is that once you take a second step you can't jump off it? Because the hop step is 1 step...
 05-03-2010, 11:51 PM         #74
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
rule book states: ""When a player gathers the ball he may not step consecutively with the same foot, as in a hopping motion." its the gather..not the steps. its an up and down which is travelling.
They have allowed the hop step for years. It was one of Shaqs most used moves for years...
 05-03-2010, 11:52 PM         #75
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Damn, how come that's a move on NBA 2K then?
 8 years ago '07        #76
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 rikedizzle said:
it is these kind of threads that show who actually played the game after elementary school
i play in college, but you're right

8 years ago '05        #77
Rubix 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
They have allowed the hop step for years. It was one of Shaqs most used moves for years...
lol you're missing the point. u can hop step off a "power dribble"..example, u can post up, take a hard dribble right and hop step and hook, but u cant tkae a hard dribble, pick the ball up with both hands (securing the ball or "gathering" then jump to wherever u wanna go. that's an up and down. its hard to explain what i mean just by typing it out but some dude posted a vid of some white dude doing it on pg 2 i think. thats legal. but once u gather the ball with both hands, u cant take a consecutive step with the same foot...
 8 years ago '05        #78
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Damn, how come that's a move on NBA 2K then?
2k is only a video game fam.
 05-03-2010, 11:55 PM         #79
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hmm: Ok it was a travel apparently.
 05-03-2010, 11:57 PM         #80
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
2k is only a video game fam.
I'm trippin' on this one... it's a travel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy