Pacman Agrees to Drug Test

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-04-2010, 01:00 AM         #161
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually think he's being smart about this. Mayweather at this moment is controlling the tempo of the negotiations with his demands for the drug tests. Like I mentioned, Pacquiao is moving on to other things (stupid things imo), not needing another f!ght in his life... so if Mayweather's camp really wants this f!ght to happen then they'll have to ease up on their demands.
 8 years ago '05        #162
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 MASEANDDIDDY said:
why is Pac man only willing to go 14 days out? huh can anybody who knows about supp's and ped's tell me what how long it takes to cycle off takes. I can see all the way up to the week of the f!ght Shane did it. then you test right after the f!ght. whats the problem they check pee and gloves after the f!ght anyway
thats for the random test...they do scheduled test up till the f!ght
 8 years ago '04        #163
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
 philly337 said:
Let's see what mayweather says now?just saw about an hour ago on espn that pacman has agreed to take the test 14 days before the f!ght (the day mayweather wanted and pacman said no to).Let's see if the f!ght happens or if mayweather back peddles

Main Event said:

your blinded hate fails you again philly

anyways, why is this thread still active? Manny agreeing to anything has been proven BS by multiple sites and info and all this idiotic bickering about ppv numbers and a f!ght nowhere close to happening is asinine.

Last edited by 1MikE; 05-04-2010 at 01:21 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #164
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
this n*gga pac man is scared of something i swear lol
 8 years ago '06        #165
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Boxing critics wanna see this f!ght so bad that they are willing to make lies about him agreeing to the s**t. Unbelievable.
 8 years ago '06        #166
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Mr.Heismen said:
this n*gga pac man is scared of something i swear lol

Don't think he's scared just think that he and his team feels like how can Mayweather just make the stipulations on how they are gonna f!ght without any credible resources that Manny is using any enhancement drugs.

I mean he's fought all these other f!ghters and never once said anything about an Olympic drug test being done. So when it came time to f!ght Manny he now wants this type of drug testing. That right there sounds crazy.
 05-04-2010, 04:04 AM         #167
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaflawless1 said:
hahaha mayweather out reach the guy by like what 5 inches ... haven't you noticed in his last 2 f!ghts he's been jabbing alot more??? ... he will move and jab and str8 right lead and check left hook ... only thing pac can hope for is to catch him like mosely did and hope he falls other wise he will be outclassed and it'll be "pac was to small mayweather should of beat him" ... and i was watchin all the sport shows today and everybody says pac will give it to mayweather and mayweather scared i hope them odds show up in vegas if this f!ght ever happens ima be makin money off of money
man i hear you on this!!!!!!!

idiots just dont know the difference between true boxing skills and punching people in the face. theres a big difference.

mayweather has true boxing skills, pac does nothing but punch you in the face. any amateur can do that, but theres not a single person on the planet that can mimick what mayweather does in that ring...

if this f!ght ever happens (which it wont, cuz pac is scared) i PRAY that pac is the favorite. this is such an easy f!ght to call for anyone that understands boxing. mayweather will TOY with him and probably even stop him or have him retire on his stool. i hope that mayweather is a huge underdog because i will seriously put a 4 figure amount of money on him...
 8 years ago '07        #168
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
pacquiao got something to hide..f**k all this leverage and negotiation s**t
 8 years ago '04        #169
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
Time to make some more money
 8 years ago '08        #170
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 chillin said:
Fuk pac,, we'd be watching a Pac vs Floyd f!ght if Pac agreed to the test in the first place...Now that Floyd and Shane did the random testing FULLY until the day of the f!ght, Floyd is now gonna request that the same thing is done with Pac...Floyd now runs the table
this^ and that's the way it should be regardless of who's f!ghting
 8 years ago '04        #171
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
people need to understand, both pac and floyd was given 1 contract clause each.

Pac said - $10 million penalty for each pound overweight.

Floyd agreed.

Floyd said - we do olympic style drug testing.

Pac made superstitious claims or said who is floyd to demand something like that.

Well who the f**k is pac to demand 10million per pound. This n*gga pac is taking something.

"excuses are the nails that built the house of failure"

My n*gga floyd gonna drop that boy back to lightweight.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #172
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Ldogg310 said:
floyd feels he's juicing and he wants pacman to take the test to prove he aint juicing

all the excuses he's making up makes him too guilty, not floyd.

if mosley did the testing and still almost knocked out floyd, what makes pacman think he'll somehow magically lose his game after a test before the f!ght??

go ahead and explain I'll wait.
Boxing is more mental than it is physical... its not about how physically good you are if u go into a match thinking ur disadvantaged you will be... The same way Floyd doesnt want Manny to have any advantages in the f!ght is the same for Manny not wanting Floyd to have an advantage... Manny will take tests but just not so far into his training because whether that stuff bothers us or not doesnt matter... if he believes giving blood weakens him it will weaken him...

And he feels that will give Floyd an advantage... Mind over matter... I mean its hard to explain someone elses reasoning when u dont believe urself... Without someone proving it to you no matter what anybody says u will never believe Manny is telling the truth... u have already set ur mind on ur own opinion...
 8 years ago '04        #173
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 infam0uskills said:

Floyd agreed.

Pac made superstitious claims or said who is floyd to demand something like that.

Well who the f**k is pac to demand 10million per pound. This n*gga pac is taking something.

Posted via Mobile Device
Pac never tested positive for anything... Floyd has came into f!ghts over the agreed upon weight before... Thats like saying how can a judge demand a bigger penalty for a previous offender over a first time offender... Floyd is a previous offender of the weight clause...

Mayweather truly has no real reason to ask for those type of tests since boxing doesnt require blood testing... If Floyd wants to clean up the sport like he claims he does he can easily make a petition to the boxing commission to have this as a standard test required to box under the commission... And not ask just one f!ghter to perform these tests when Floyd fought 40 other guys without asking for those tests...
 8 years ago '04        #174
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
 dre03 said:
Pac never tested positive for anything... Floyd has came into f!ghts over the agreed upon weight before... Thats like saying how can a judge demand a bigger penalty for a previous offender over a first time offender... Floyd is a previous offender of the weight clause...

Mayweather truly has no real reason to ask for those type of tests since boxing doesnt require blood testing... If Floyd wants to clean up the sport like he claims he does he can easily make a petition to the boxing commission to have this as a standard test required to box under the commission... And not ask just one f!ghter to perform these tests when Floyd fought 40 other guys without asking for those tests...

Its not like floyd knew pac wouldnt agree to the testing.

Floyd is one of the few if not only boxer I know where his opponents pick his glove, ring size, or weight at this matter.

Floyds weight penalty vs. Marquez was 300k per pound, pac wants to increase it by 33 times that amount.

When floyd fought mosley, Floyd weighed 146 and mosley at 147 so my n*gga doesnt have weight problems.

7 day cut off should be the standard just like this past f!ght.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #175
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
pacman will get beaten just like everybody else
 8 years ago '05        #176
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1040 1040
 dre03 said:

BONDS never tested positive either, Marion Jones never tested positive, Mosley never tested positive, ARod never tested positive, Roger Clemens never tested positive. These people are positive because of circumstantial evidence
 8 years ago '09        #177
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 infam0uskills said:

Floyd agreed.

Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly.

if pacquiao's b**ch a.ss can demand that $10 milllion per pound, and a different size ring, and different gloves, then he should accept the test. Only reason you wouldn't take a drug test is if you have something to hide. And all that superstitious s**t is just another way to dodge the f!ght, they only take like a f**king teaspoon, that doesn't affect you.
 8 years ago '07        #178
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 season said:
pacman will get beaten just like everybody else
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #179
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,687 | Props total: 529 529
Umm don't they test after the f!ght?
Secondly, has anyone ever gave blood before doing some physical activity? They tell you not too for a reason. Me being young and stupid and still trying to earn a starting spot on my Varsity team went to practice still.. and trust, you feel tired.
 8 years ago '05        #180
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
damn the mayweather d*ck suckin on this site is worst than the jay-z d*ck ridin n*ggaa need to really stop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago