Pacman Agrees to Drug Test

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #141
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Sizzler01 said:
but Iole is credible and a huge Floyd fan, why would he lie
Like i said you need more time to add that up....They were saying Manny/Clottey did 2 mill before the actual numbers were revealed.....ill say it did around 1.5
 8 years ago '05        #142
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Main Event said:
Like i said you need more time to add that up....They were saying Manny/Clottey did 2 mill before the actual numbers were revealed.....ill say it did around 1.5
they never said that think they were predicting 900k to 1 mil
 8 years ago '05        #143
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
kevin iole said 1.5 mil dude.

and hes far from being a trustful source, especially this early...he sjust guessing
 8 years ago '08        #144
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
they never said that think they were predicting 900k to 1 mil

Even here says 1.3-1.7 but once again you cant determine this in 2 days...
 8 years ago '05        #145
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:
kevin iole said 1.5 mil dude.

and hes far from being a trustful source, especially this early...he sjust guessing
uh no

Official numbers aren't in yet, but hearing from fairly good sources Mayweather-Mosley PPV did between 1.1 and 1.2 million PPVs. #boxing

we'll see but either way thats far below expecations

and Iole is not trustworthy? the head boxing writer for yahoo.com who is trustworthy then?
 8 years ago '09        #146
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
pacman doesnt have s**t riding on this f!ght he has already lost mayweather is the one who has not lost if he loses he will be pissed and he thinks he is the GOAT GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE.
o yea? so why doesnt he take the test if he has nothing to lose and everything to gain? if he beats mayweather it would be HUGE for his political career and boxing legacy. if mayweather wins its what everyone expected to happen.

your boy is a cheater. floyd called him out on it. youre in denial. you can give blood 24 days but not 14 days before the test? a f**king tablespoon of blood....what difference does ten extra days make? ill tell you what difference it makes...10 more days to make sure the peds are out of your system. you want about a solid month to cycle that s**t out. last time i checked 24 days is 6 days off from being a month. do the f**king math.

of course he doesnt mind taking it after the f!ght. s**t he could refuse to take it after the f!ght if he wins. and even if he does fail, he beat mayweather. thats what people will remember. mcguire and bonds are in the record books, even though they both cheated. cemented in history. how much did the peds actually help them people will say, just like they do for bonds.

if i heard the guy was cheating id want him tested too. why is it crazy for floyd to want a level playing field?

Last edited by ill 800; 05-03-2010 at 10:41 PM..
 05-03-2010, 10:36 PM         #147
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
The transitive property can't be applied in boxing. And who gives a f**k if he's undefeated. He's not the only undefeated f!ghter.
I haven't heard that since 4th grade

ill 800 said:
pacman just wants an excuse after he gets outclassed. hell say it was the blood test that made him lose. pacman has too much at stake. hes like a walking god in the phillipines. he already has a career in politics cause hes already a liar and cheater.
He has NOTHING at stake. He's not the one with 0 loss record. He's already a national hero, s**t if his f!ghts were shown on a weekday here, that day will be a national holiday. His career in politics is already starting as you said, he's got the best political backers. He's also a recording artist, an advertisement model and a movie star... he sucks at all three but he still gets MILLIONS in every offer. The money he got from boxing alone is enough to last him and his family FIVE lifetimes even if he has 12 more kids. He's set for life without having to throw another punch EVER.

Pacquiao doesn't need to box anymore. He can just put his feet up and sing karaoke all day. So if Mayweather really wants the f!ght... he knows what to do. Pacquiao is good with ot without this f!ght :cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by little ms riot; 05-03-2010 at 10:37 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #148
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 little ms riot said:
I haven't heard that since 4th grade

He has NOTHING at stake. He's not the one with 0 loss record. He's already a national hero, s**t if his f!ghts were shown on a weekday here, that day will be a national holiday. His career in politics is already starting as you said, he's got the best political backers. He's also a recording artist, an advertisement model and a movie star... he sucks at all three but he still gets MILLIONS in every offer. The money he got from boxing alone is enough to last him and his family FIVE lifetimes even if he has 12 more kids. He's set for life without having to throw another punch EVER.

Pacquiao doesn't need to box anymore. He can just put his feet up and sing karaoke all day. So if Mayweather really wants the f!ght... he knows what to do. Pacquiao is good with ot without this f!ght :cool-smiley-009:
so in light of all this, tell me how damaging it would be if it was revealed that he was a cheater. what if he failed? still think he has nothing to lose?? lmao @ you people
 05-03-2010, 10:52 PM         #149
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
so in light of all this, tell me how damaging it would be if it was revealed that he was a cheater. what if he failed? still think he has nothing to lose?? lmao @ you people
You mad? You're so convinced he doped he hasn't even taken the test yet And you obviously don't know how our country operates.

You got a goddamn boxer who a country worships so much that even militia f!ghting in the country calls a f**ken cease-fire to watch a boxing match. You got a boxer who just recently learned how to speak english render a country to have zero-crime during his f!ght. If he did fail on the drug-test (he may or may not, who knows) you think that's really gonna damage his image? All he'll need to do is ask for forgiveness, go to mass, meet the pope, cry a little on TV and produce his own biopic.
 8 years ago '06        #150
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
hahaha mayweather out reach the guy by like what 5 inches ... haven't you noticed in his last 2 f!ghts he's been jabbing alot more??? ... he will move and jab and str8 right lead and check left hook ... only thing pac can hope for is to catch him like mosely did and hope he falls other wise he will be outclassed and it'll be "pac was to small mayweather should of beat him" ... and i was watchin all the sport shows today and everybody says pac will give it to mayweather and mayweather scared i hope them odds show up in vegas if this f!ght ever happens ima be makin money off of money
 8 years ago '05        #151
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
hahaha mayweather out reach the guy by like what 5 inches ... haven't you noticed in his last 2 f!ghts he's been jabbing alot more??? ... he will move and jab and str8 right lead and check left hook ... only thing pac can hope for is to catch him like mosely did and hope he falls other wise he will be outclassed and it'll be "pac was to small mayweather should of beat him" ... and i was watchin all the sport shows today and everybody says pac will give it to mayweather and mayweather scared i hope them odds show up in vegas if this f!ght ever happens ima be makin money off of money
some sites have odds posted already its about even or some have floyd slight fav
 8 years ago '07        #152
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i want in on that action
 8 years ago '06        #153
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
don't you guys think that the f!ght was going to be cancelled regardless the first time???

i mean the way i see it...ever since the f!ght was broken off people still wanted to see it badly and if not even more.

the demand got higher and so will the predicted amount that the two f!ghters will get.

more time & drama = more anticipation = more hype = more money = more money for PBF camp + Pac camp

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 8 years ago '04        #154
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
 Yung C said:
i thought it was up until 24 days....

pac-man is hiding something man. at first i never really tripped off it.. but now i'm starting to think something is fishy.

after watching the 24/7 and how the olympic testers just popped up on Mosley out of nowhere. That's exactly how testing should be done.. randomly. whenever. however. you didn't hear Mosley or mayweather complaining about the procedures
same thing I was thinking
 8 years ago '09        #155
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
am i the only one that thinks manny will actually put up a better f!ght than mosley?
 8 years ago '08        #156
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space

f**k Bob Arum and f**k Manny Pacquiao, Margarito?
 8 years ago '06        #157
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
why is Pac man only willing to go 14 days out? huh can anybody who knows about supp's and ped's tell me what how long it takes to cycle off takes. I can see all the way up to the week of the f!ght Shane did it. then you test right after the f!ght. whats the problem they check pee and gloves after the f!ght anyway
 8 years ago '06        #158
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
Anyway who passes on 40 to 50 mill
 8 years ago '05        #159
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
 Sizzler01 said:
but Iole is credible and a huge Floyd fan, why would he lie
Iole is a great journalist, but if you know his history, then you'll know he is very inaccurate when it comes to predicating PPV numbers....
 8 years ago '06        #160
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18867 18867
Pacman is being an idiot....
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy