most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,742 | Props total: 11629 11629
 regularjoe said:
If what Shane did to May, (plus May held Shane's arm so he wouldn't fall), was done by Pacquio, Pacquio would have handed Floyd his first loss. Floyd gets no help, advice, insight from the corner, and he can't throw good combos longer than 3-4 punches. All you Mayweather fans are going to be mighty disappointed. After Mayweather loses to Pac, he'll have to go up a weight class, and f!ght Paul Williams, who will also had Mayweather his a.ss.
So were gonna pretend that that Clottey wasnt tagging Manny whenever he actually swung in there f!ght? Floyd has the reach and will counter Manny all f!ght... I love how 1 punch all of a sudden gives people a different outcome of an entire f!ght.....Manny will be an easier f!ght the Shane and thats really the sad thing
 05-03-2010, 06:22 PM         #102
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
If what Shane did to May, (plus May held Shane's arm so he wouldn't fall), was done by Pacquio, Pacquio would have handed Floyd his first loss. Floyd gets no help, advice, insight from the corner, and he can't throw good combos longer than 3-4 punches. All you Mayweather fans are going to be mighty disappointed. After Mayweather loses to Pac, he'll have to go up a weight class, and f!ght Paul Williams, who will also had Mayweather his a.ss.

Edit: I'll be cheering for Money May when Pac and May f!ght, but some of you Mayweather stans need a serious reality check.
so you hope pac beats mayweather just to show mayweather stans but you'll be cheering for him too?:wtf:
 8 years ago '04        #103
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
 regularjoe said:

Edit: I'll be cheering for Money May when Pac and May f!ght, but some of you Mayweather stans need a serious reality check.
theres nothing the corner can tell you when you spanking a muhf**kas a.ss the whole f!ght. I see that "insight" helped him after that 2nd rd though.
 8 years ago '05        #104
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
pacman denied saying any of this
 8 years ago '04        #105
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 Main Event said:
So were gonna pretend that that Clottey wasnt tagging Manny whenever he actually swung in there f!ght? Floyd has the reach and will counter Manny all f!ght... I love how 1 punch all of a sudden gives people a different outcome of an entire f!ght.....Manny will be an easier f!ght the Shane and thats really the sad thing
Tagging Pac? He threw like 10 punches per round. Granted, he did well with the punches he threw, but he never let his f**king hands go. Clottey looked for a perfect counter the entire f!ght and never got one. He was simply out boxed by Pac.
 05-03-2010, 06:30 PM         #106
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know pac doesnt want any of it , id laugh if when or if he does a drug test , they find some s**t on him , mayweather wou;d just be laughing at him!
 8 years ago '04        #107
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
so you hope pac beats mayweather just to show mayweather stans but you'll be cheering for him too?:wtf:
No. I said I'll be cheering for May, which I will be. What I said was... Mayweather stans are too f**king myopic to talk about their hero. May has the talent to f!ght everyone, but he never f!ghts anyone. If he f!ghts the exact same way against Pac, as he did against Shane, he's gonna lose.

Last edited by regularjoe; 05-03-2010 at 06:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #108
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 slimyellow said:
theres nothing the corner can tell you when you spanking a muhf**kas a.ss the whole f!ght. I see that "insight" helped him after that 2nd rd though.
May is lucky he didn't go down in the second. And he can thank the holding of Shane's arm for that one.

Yes, after the second round Mayweather took over. If you go to the Mayweather vs Mosely thread.... I (among others) knew how the f!ght was gonna go.

And yes... if he doesn't fire Roger, etc, it's gonna end up hurting him.
 05-03-2010, 06:35 PM         #109
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
No. I said I'll be cheering for May, which I will be. What I said was... Mayweather stans are too f**king myopic to talk about their hero. May has the talent to f!ght, but he never f!ghts anyone. If he f!ghts the exact same way against Pac, as he did against Shane, he's gonna lose.
how do you figure? sure pac is a high volume puncher but he punches with no regard to his own safety, mayweather is still faster and can make pac pay for his f**k ups, pac is very aggressive which intimidates his opponents but he is beatable as his record shows, we're going to see a brawler vs a technical f!ghter and i think may will have pac's spirit broken in this f!ght as he does to everyone else
 8 years ago '04        #110
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
If Pac wanted to f!ght Mayweather he would take the drug test. Obviously this b**ch is in no hurry to take an L from Mayweather.

What does Mayweather have to prove? He beat Marquez who beat Manny - and FMM is also undefeated. Manny is the one that has to prove something.

These excuses are getting lame by a minute ... first Floyd was dodging bigger boxers, now he whopped Mosley's a.ss, now Mosley is too old?

When he KO's Pac everybody will say yea thats suppose to happen Pac is a smaller guy.

Get the f**k outta here...

Last edited by Budala; 05-03-2010 at 06:37 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #111
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,742 | Props total: 11629 11629
 regularjoe said:
Tagging Pac? He threw like 10 punches per round. Granted, he did well with the punches he threw, but he never let his f**king hands go. Clottey looked for a perfect counter the entire f!ght and never got one. He was simply out boxed by Pac.
Please he tagged Manny whenever he swung, dont act like Cotto wasnt tagging Manny as well the point is he has 0 defense and will get countered left and right by Floyd....The whole "he'll apply non stop pressure for 12 rounds and make Floyd f!ght" is the same EXACT s**t they said about Ricky Hatton tell me its not. Granted he's more skilled but dont act like there both not 1 dimensional f!ghters...Ive been saying this from the jump this f!ght is a mismatch and Floyd will win a very easy f!ght my guess by TKO
 8 years ago '06        #112
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Pac will be winning this
 8 years ago '04        #113
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Budala said:
If Pac wanted to f!ght Mayweather he would take the drug test. Obviously this b**ch is in no hurry to take an L from Mayweather.

What does Mayweather have to prove? He beat Marquez who beat Manny - and FMM is also undefeated. Manny is the one that has to prove something.

These excuses are getting lame by a minute ... first Floyd was dodging bigger boxers, now he whopped Mosley's a.ss, now Mosley is too old?

When he KO's Pac everybody will say yea thats suppose to happen Pac is a smaller guy.

The transitive property can't be applied in boxing. And who gives a f**k if he's undefeated. He's not the only undefeated f!ghter.

Last edited by regularjoe; 05-03-2010 at 07:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #114
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Main Event said:
Please he tagged Manny whenever he swung, dont act like Cotto wasnt tagging Manny as well the point is he has 0 defense and will get countered left and right by Floyd....The whole "he'll apply non stop pressure for 12 rounds and make Floyd f!ght" is the same EXACT s**t they said about Ricky Hatton tell me its not. Granted he's more skilled but dont act like there both not 1 dimensional f!ghters...Ive been saying this from the jump this f!ght is a mismatch and Floyd will win a very easy f!ght my guess by TKO
Yes, it's the same thing they said about Hatton. Don't compare them though.

As far as Cotto goes.... I don't like that Cotto was on a s**t streak, lost a f!ght against a f**king cheater (Margarito), and had to lose weight for the f!ght. He looked like hell.

I think Floyd CAN counter Pac, but I think Pac will be too much for Floyd.
 8 years ago '09        #115
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Budala said:

8 years ago '08        #116
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 T2THEONE said:
It seems intresting to me that nobody brings up why Manny REFUSED to f!ght Mosley but all I keep hearing is how and why Manny will beat Floyd. Why did he FLAT OUT REFUSE to f!ght Mosley instead he fought Cotto and Clottley which are both under Bob Arum as well. I don't want to hear that the other two f!ghters were bigger draws, second Mosley agreed to everything that Manny would request but Manny refused. I'm not saying Manny isn't good, he is and he might have a chance to beat Mayweather but why avoid Mosley?
He's not avoiding anyone..but think about it put yourself in a boxers shoes. Do u wanna make millions of dollars if not go f!ght mosley. Unfortunately the biggest f!ght didn't pull through..and mosley was already set to f!ght some haitian boxer. And so with pacquiao camp desperately looking for an opponent he got clottey instead. He is not avoiding anyone...but I have to agree to what everybody is saying just take the damn test and stop making tons of excuses the more he makes more excuses the more people are gonna think he's on one.
 8 years ago '05        #117
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I think this will be my first ever boxing purchase if this f!ght happens. Can't take the chance on relying on a stream
 8 years ago '07        #118
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this s**t wasnt true because manny dont want it

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 05-03-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #119
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
no more excuses for Mayweather
 05-03-2010, 08:11 PM         #120
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does it have to be before the f!ght. why cant he have a test right after the f!ght??

still i think PBF is scurred for real
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy