Pacman Agrees to Drug Test

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Theres a video just not in english
 05-03-2010, 05:17 PM         #82
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
floyd feels he's juicing and he wants pacman to take the test to prove he aint juicing

all the excuses he's making up makes him too guilty, not floyd.

if mosley did the testing and still almost knocked out floyd, what makes pacman think he'll somehow magically lose his game after a test before the f!ght??

go ahead and explain I'll wait.
Well you can't make that statement because mosley has more punchig power than pacman, he's bigger as well. So just because mosley took the test and almost knocked Floyd DOWN ( hence I didn't say out cus Floyd would have got his a.ss back up) doesn't mean PAC could do the same thig and he knows that, he know Shane is stronger than him.
 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM         #83
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol and u say u been boxing 14 years

do you know why rocky juarez got paid?U do know how easy it is to win gloves in some parts of the country?U can go and win one f!ght and get the gloves depnding on the area ur at..regionals is where it's at and u still ain't gettin paid off that...better get on the olympic team if u want paid

this dude thinks he's gettin contract like juarez who won a silver medal winning the local gloves comp

14 years
how old are you? i'm 21 so still being ametuer is fine especially with layoffs i've taken, i don't expect juarez money but i respect the approach he took which is to develop your name as an ametuer and it make you better prospect, obviously you wouldn't know that, you're just a punching bag to dudes who we see on tv, but way to try to make yourself sound cool when really you just made yourself sound like the clown that can't hang with the big guns
 8 years ago '06        #84
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10656 10656
 T2THEONE said:
It seems intresting to me that nobody brings up why Manny REFUSED to f!ght Mosley but all I keep hearing is how and why Manny will beat Floyd. Why did he FLAT OUT REFUSE to f!ght Mosley instead he fought Cotto and Clottley which are both under Bob Arum as well. I don't want to hear that the other two f!ghters were bigger draws, second Mosley agreed to everything that Manny would request but Manny refused. I'm not saying Manny isn't good, he is and he might have a chance to beat Mayweather but why avoid Mosley?
could be wrong but if i rememebr right pac-clottey agreement came like a week or two before berto-mosley got called off
 05-03-2010, 05:21 PM         #85
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
It seems intresting to me that nobody brings up why Manny REFUSED to f!ght Mosley but all I keep hearing is how and why Manny will beat Floyd. Why did he FLAT OUT REFUSE to f!ght Mosley instead he fought Cotto and Clottley which are both under Bob Arum as well. I don't want to hear that the other two f!ghters were bigger draws, second Mosley agreed to everything that Manny would request but Manny refused. I'm not saying Manny isn't good, he is and he might have a chance to beat Mayweather but why avoid Mosley?
Cus like I just stated he knew he couldn't beat a skilled black boxer in mosley, the only reason he's taking this f!ght is because of the pressure the media and he fans of Boxig are putting on him, and it doesn't make it any better that where he lives at in another country, over there he's considered "the man".
 8 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:

how old are you? i'm 21 so still being ametuer is fine especially with layoffs i've taken, i don't expect juarez money but i respect the approach he took which is to develop your name as an ametuer and it make you better prospect, obviously you wouldn't know that, you're just a punching bag to dudes who we see on tv, but way to try to make yourself sound cool when really you just made yourself sound like the clown that can't hang with the big guns
punchin bag?Aight..i'd post my pass book and show wins over prospects if i thought u'd know who the hell they are

anyway keep it f**kin movin..everytime i think ur dumbass is done talkin u keep comin back in.Bottom line u ain't nowhere close to here so i can't prove u wrong so just shut ur f**got a.ss up and keep it movin
 05-03-2010, 05:23 PM         #87
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
By the time I saw this thread I already heard Manny denying he ever said he'd do the drug test. He's still terrified of a blood test, there's no legitimate excuse for it no matter what you Manny fans say. He's turning down the biggest f!ght of his life, and the biggest pay day he will ever see as long as he lives, over a blood test. Really Manny? Really?

I see we have an update:

Miss Pacquiao, can Manny come out to plaaaayyy?

Just reading the article it sounds like he's already mentally defeated.
 05-03-2010, 05:26 PM         #88
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
punchin bag?Aight..i'd post my pass book and show wins over prospects if i thought u'd know who the hell they are

anyway keep it f**kin movin..everytime i think ur dumbass is done talkin u keep comin back in.Bottom line u ain't nowhere close to here so i can't prove u wrong so just shut ur f**got a.ss up and keep it movin
dog just give it up, i already sonned you for talking tough over the interweb
 8 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
dog just give it up, i already sonned you for talking tough over the interweb
haha ok..have fun on ur first amatuer bout
 8 years ago '06        #90
space
space
talkin about it on sportceneter now
 8 years ago '08        #91
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 philly337 said:
could be wrong but if i rememebr right pac-clottey agreement came like a week or two before berto-mosley got called off
True but Mosley came to Manny BEFORE Manny was going to f!ght Clottey, since it was no Mosley chose Berto, I believe.
 8 years ago '05        #92
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
hope this goes down....the shane/mayweather f!ght didnt interest me
 8 years ago '06        #93
space
space
 T2THEONE said:
True but Mosley came to Manny BEFORE Manny was going to f!ght Clottey, since it was no Mosley chose Berto, I believe.
don't recall that either..like i said could be wrong but right after pac and mayweather got done their f!ghts against cotto and marquez they went straight to negotiations.Even if he turned him down at the time mayweather was the bigger f!ght so i see no wrong there.By the time may/pac fell through mosley already signed to f!ght berto
 8 years ago '09        #94
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3489 3489
Mayweather about to put in work on this lil muthaf**ka.
 8 years ago '04        #95
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13084 13084
 Knowledgeable said:
Bulls**t. Pacman will give it to May.
 8 years ago '05        #96
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25119 25119
....Damn Was Hoping For The Match,f**k.

Someone Update The Front Page Now.
 8 years ago '10        #97
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
pac is pus*y
 8 years ago '07        #98
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Knowledgeable said:
word...floyd never had problems with smaller f!ghters..pac man is too agressive and leaves hiself wide open for all kinds of counters
 05-03-2010, 06:12 PM         #99
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to give pac s**t about this, all this talk that mayweather needs this to cement his legacy, f**k someone tell pac he needs this to cement his legecy, he hasn't beaten f!ghters better than money may, this is bull s**t already
 8 years ago '04        #100
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13084 13084
If what Shane did to May, (plus May held Shane's arm so he wouldn't fall), was done by Pacquio, Pacquio would have handed Floyd his first loss. Floyd gets no help, advice, insight from the corner, and he can't throw good combos longer than 3-4 punches. All you Mayweather fans are going to be mighty disappointed. After Mayweather loses to Pac, he'll have to go up a weight class, and f!ght Paul Williams, who will also had Mayweather his a.ss.

Edit: I'll be cheering for Money May when Pac and May f!ght, but some of you Mayweather stans need a serious reality check.

Last edited by regularjoe; 05-03-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy