most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
they were each gonna get 45 mill ( 20 for the f!ght, 25 for PPV revenue) for the f!ght
 8 years ago '07        #62
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 philly337 said:
matter of fact where u from?U around the dc area or ever plan on comin let me know..i'll beat the brake soff ur b**chass
 8 years ago '08        #63
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 3450 3450
 philly337 said:
well considering they all happened before and they agreed to 50/50 that's enough lol

but for real are u really comparing?

de la hoya and hatton floyd fought first so obviously goin to be more interest in that f!ght then when manny f!ghts them after they lost.As for marquez it was mayweather return f!ght..he coulda been f!ghting kermit cintron and it wouldn't have mattered
Bob Arum is that you?
 8 years ago '06        #64
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 Hurricane24 said:
did these dudes whoop your a.ss? why are you not on tv? and don't worry bout what i do, this year getting f!ghts in to try to win golden gloves next year, so keep being a sparring partner and never get your oppertunity, start bragging once u accomplish something bragging about training
ahaha shut the f**k up......like i said anytime u in the dc area feel free to shoot a pm...u'll get waxed plain and simple
 8 years ago '06        #65
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
ayyye i know howit prob looks..i would never try and meet up with somebody off the net but if he's a boxer it ain't a thing.This is what i do every day....travel to f!ght and get glove work.If he's ever in the area he drop by the gym
 8 years ago '06        #66
space
space
 PEK said:
Bob Arum is that you?
 8 years ago '05        #67
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
 philly337 said:
noooo my point is both are big draws and have already agreed to 50/50 which everyone thought would be impossible.And now dudes are actin like if manny agrees on the blood test it will be ok if the f!ght don't go through if floyd asks for more money
they agreed to the f!ght prior to the Mosley negotiations. Both are big draws yes ( sound funny ) but who brings the most? The person who brings the most gets the most. And i actually dont think floyd will ask for more money
 8 years ago '05        #68
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
Guess pacman had to finish the cycle of the roids before he agreed
 8 years ago '06        #69
space
space
 Woodwin said:
they agreed to the f!ght prior to the Mosley negotiations. Both are big draws yes ( sound funny ) but who brings the most? The person who brings the most gets the most. And i actually dont think floyd will ask for more money
i don't think he will either....but bottom line if either ask for more their is no way in hell it will happen.Both have huge egos and i thought it would be almost impossible for them to get a split they was both happy with.Was surprised when they agreed so quick cause even 51/49..who ever is gettin 49 is turning the s**t down lol
 05-03-2010, 04:57 PM         #70
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
ahaha shut the f**k up......like i said anytime u in the dc area feel free to shoot a pm...u'll get waxed plain and simple
i'm no where near dc, i'm in the mountain west, so when you in the region i'm welterwight so you can come get some anytime you want, then i'll make you my sparring partner too, you can add me to the list of dudes you've fought that are on tv, i'll give u a shoutout when i get there
 8 years ago '05        #71
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
i don't think he will either....but bottom line if either ask for more their is no way in hell it will happen.Both have huge egos and i thought it would be almost impossible for them to get a split they was both happy with.Was surprised when they agreed so quick cause even 51/49..who ever is gettin 49 is turning the s**t down lol
yeah..i cant help but feeling all this s**t was planned though fromt he jump
 8 years ago '06        #72
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
i'm no where near dc, i'm in the mountain west, so when you in the region i'm welterwight so you can come get some anytime you want, then i'll make you my sparring partner too, you can add me to the list of dudes you've fought that are on tv, i'll give u a shoutout when i get there
haha ok....hit me up when u get ur first amatuer bout
 8 years ago '08        #73
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 shady4180 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #74
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 philly337 said:
well considering they all happened before and they agreed to 50/50 that's enough lol

but for real are u really comparing?

de la hoya and hatton floyd fought first so obviously goin to be more interest in that f!ght then when manny f!ghts them after they lost.As for marquez it was mayweather return f!ght..he coulda been f!ghting kermit cintron and it wouldn't have mattered
So do you REALLY believe that Manny is the bigger draw
 05-03-2010, 05:04 PM         #75
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
haha ok....hit me up when u get ur first amatuer bout
first bout? n*gga please, i'm just being smart and trying to win something ametuer so when i go pro i can get better f!ghts with better money like rock juarez, don't just hop into pro like a moron
 8 years ago '06        #76
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
So which one is it motherf**kas? Did Manny say that or not?!
 8 years ago '06        #77
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
first bout? n*gga please, i'm just being smart and trying to win something ametuer so when i go pro i can get better f!ghts with better money like rock juarez, don't just hop into pro like a moron
lol and u say u been boxing 14 years

do you know why rocky juarez got paid?U do know how easy it is to win gloves in some parts of the country?U can go and win one f!ght and get the gloves depnding on the area ur at..regionals is where it's at and u still ain't gettin paid off that...better get on the olympic team if u want paid

this dude thinks he's gettin contract like juarez who won a silver medal winning the local gloves comp

14 years
 8 years ago '06        #78
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
lies
i want pics and videos of him saying this
hes afraid of random blood test hoe a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
lies
i want pics and videos of him saying this
hes afraid of random blood test hoe a.ss n*gga
yea i'm tryin to see some kind of confrimation not just an article on a site
 8 years ago '08        #80
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
It seems intresting to me that nobody brings up why Manny REFUSED to f!ght Mosley but all I keep hearing is how and why Manny will beat Floyd. Why did he FLAT OUT REFUSE to f!ght Mosley instead he fought Cotto and Clottley which are both under Bob Arum as well. I don't want to hear that the other two f!ghters were bigger draws, second Mosley agreed to everything that Manny would request but Manny refused. I'm not saying Manny isn't good, he is and he might have a chance to beat Mayweather but why avoid Mosley?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy