Pacman Agrees to Drug Test

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 Woodwin said:
If mayweather fought clottey he would still push 1million views...Mayweather is the boxing sport right now.

And the point i was trying to make u sayign Floyd is "playing comissioner" he just wants to clean the sport up. is that a bad thing to do?
no it's not..it should be cleaned up but he needs to take it up with the governing bodies not manny pacqaio.And i honestly feel floyd don't give a s**t..why didn't he ask for test before manny?Never even brought the s**t up at all
 8 years ago '07        #42
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Yung C said:
i thought it was up until 24 days....

pac-man is hiding something man. at first i never really tripped off it.. but now i'm starting to think something is fishy.

after watching the 24/7 and how the olympic testers just popped up on Mosley out of nowhere. That's exactly how testing should be done.. randomly. whenever. however. you didn't hear Mosley or mayweather complaining about the procedures
exactly...if u know when ur gonna be tested it's easy to get around..specially if its only a p!ss test.
 8 years ago '07        #43
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 philly337 said:
lol no we'd be watchin it right now if floyd didn't try to play boxing commission WHICH HE HAS NEVER DONE BEFORE and ask for test that aren't in pro boxing.Also pac agreed to 3 tests....1 right after the f!ght.That;s more then enough..may still wouldn't accept.

not gettin into it though already stated in the past both are to blame..too much money on the table for either to be actin like this
why do people say this? do you not know how ped's work?
 8 years ago '05        #44
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
 philly337 said:
no it's not..it should be cleaned up but he needs to take it up with the governing bodies not manny pacqaio.And i honestly feel floyd don't give a s**t..why didn't he ask for test before manny?Never even brought the s**t up at all
Why cant it start somewhere from anybody?

The governing body doesnt care just like baseball didnt care. As long as n*ggas are getting knocked out nothing matters to them really just that $
 8 years ago '04        #45
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,358 | Props total: 13021 13021
Pacman is gonna beat Floyd if they f!ght. Unlike Mosely, Pacman can close a f!ght.
 8 years ago '07        #46
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
he got the roids out of his system and now he is going to train the way he should of been
 8 years ago '08        #47
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 philly337 said:
bahaha aight i'm done witht his thread.So if manny does agree and floyd back peddles and asks for more oney and the f!ght falls through it's still manny's fault?

pacman fought CLOTTEY....mayweather fought MOSLEY..big difference
What about the fact that Mayweathers f!ghts against Oscar, Hatton and Marquez all sold more than Pacmans f!ghts against those same people?
 05-03-2010, 04:34 PM         #48
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
If mayweather fought clottey he would still push 1million views...Mayweather is the boxing sport right now.

And the point i was trying to make u sayign Floyd is "playing comissioner" he just wants to clean the sport up. is that a bad thing to do?
not at all it just something is up with Pac. I dont buy he's small bullshyt.
 8 years ago '10        #49
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

I'm sorry, I had to do it!
 8 years ago '04        #50
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 kakish said:
why do people say this? do you not know how ped's work?
they have NO clue how PED's work...
 8 years ago '05        #51
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
 Sub 0 said:
not at all it just something is up with Pac. I dont buy he's small bullshyt.
I dont either..I can accept the fact that he may have a little fear of being weakened, but once he starts sayign all that other bull s**t sounds like hes trying to cover it up for something else
 8 years ago '06        #52
space
space
 PEK said:
What about the fact that Mayweathers f!ghts against Oscar, Hatton and Marquez all sold more than Pacmans f!ghts against those same people?
well considering they all happened before and they agreed to 50/50 that's enough lol

but for real are u really comparing?

de la hoya and hatton floyd fought first so obviously goin to be more interest in that f!ght then when manny f!ghts them after they lost.As for marquez it was mayweather return f!ght..he coulda been f!ghting kermit cintron and it wouldn't have mattered
 8 years ago '07        #53
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I think Arum is the real hold up. Everyone knows about his history with Floyd and Oscar. He's a difficult muf**ka and Manny listens to him like he's his pops.
 8 years ago '07        #54
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 kennboy1 said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm sorry, I had to do it!

[pic - click to view]

05-03-2010, 04:41 PM         #55
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
internet nerd?b**ch i been boxing 10 years..sit the f**k down

unlike u who follows 2 f!ghters in the world every 6 months i live the s**t daily
listen here lil dumpster baby i've been boxing 14 years but that doesn't mean s**t, you're still an internet nerd nonetheless, gilbert arenas is a superstar athlete and that doesn't make dude any less of a nerd as well, and thanks for the life story bro, either way pacman won't beat floyd but train for 10 more years and we'll see where you are? i see bums in the gym who've trained for years and still ain't got it, dudes in the best shape of their lives but can't do s**t, tell me when you're winning golden gloves or regional tourney's, 10 years don't mean s**t with no accomplishments to follow
 8 years ago '07        #56
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Hurricane24 said:
listen here lil dumpster baby i've been boxing 14 years but that doesn't mean s**t, you're still an internet nerd nonetheless, gilbert arenas is a superstar athlete and that doesn't make dude any less of a nerd as well, and thanks for the life story bro, either way pacman won't beat floyd but train for 10 more years and we'll see where you are? i see bums in the gym who've trained for years and still ain't got it, dudes in the best shape of their lives but can't do s**t, tell me when you're winning golden gloves or regional tourney's, 10 years don't mean s**t with no accomplishments to follow
bodied 'em
 8 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
ur so full of s**t u soft b**ch......and ur prob that bum u speak of if u even box (which i seriously doubt).I've been in the ring with dudes u watch on tv while ur in some suburb gym riding a stationary bike

matter of fact where u from?U around the dc area or ever plan on comin let me know..i'll beat the brake soff ur b**chass

Last edited by philly337; 05-03-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #58
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14740 14740
 philly337 said:
well considering they all happened before and they agreed to 50/50 that's enough lol

but for real are u really comparing?

de la hoya and hatton floyd fought first so obviously goin to be more interest in that f!ght then when manny f!ghts them after they lost.As for marquez it was mayweather return f!ght..he coulda been f!ghting kermit cintron and it wouldn't have mattered
Floyd Mayweather could f!ght Kermit Cintron right NOW and the s**t still be a big deal and get close the millie buys. I don't get what ur arguing? Are you ATTEMPTING to say that Mayweather is not the bigger draw? Thats just flat out retarded honestly. Mayweather is by far the biggest draw in boxing.
 05-03-2010, 04:48 PM         #59
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
ur so full of s**t u soft b**ch......and ur prob that bum u speak of if u even box (which i seriously doubt).I've been in the ring with dudes u watch on tv while ur in some suburb gym riding a stationary bike
did these dudes whoop your a.ss? why are you not on tv? and don't worry bout what i do, this year getting f!ghts in to try to win golden gloves next year, so keep being a sparring partner and never get your oppertunity, start bragging once u accomplish something bragging about training
 8 years ago '06        #60
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Floyd Mayweather could f!ght Kermit Cintron right NOW and the s**t still be a big deal and get close the millie buys. I don't get what ur arguing? Are you ATTEMPTING to say that Mayweather is not the bigger draw? Thats just flat out retarded honestly. Mayweather is by far the biggest draw in boxing.
noooo my point is both are big draws and have already agreed to 50/50 which everyone thought would be impossible.And now dudes are actin like if manny agrees on the blood test it will be ok if the f!ght don't go through if floyd asks for more money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago