Pacman Agrees to Drug Test

most viewed right now
 50
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3430 3430
Even if they agree on drug testing, purse split is gonna be an issue now. They predicting over 1.5 mil ppv buys for Mayweather Mosely, Pacman only did 700K iin his last f!ght. Mayweather aint gonna wanna give him 50/50 now.
 8 years ago '04        #22
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Get out the ring if you scared
 8 years ago '04        #23
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
yeah but will he agree to one right after f!ght?
 8 years ago '06        #24
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Woodwin said:
Are u Pacman? cause u catching hard feelings and s**t...Someone has to step up and clean up boxing i wish someone did this during baseball and alot of other sports
lol just get tired of people talkin out their a.ss like pac is scared of floyd.Dude has fought way tougher f!ghters then mayweather has fought and has always got f!ghts done.Surprise surprise the onl f!ght that doesn't get done is against floyd who is known for gettin out fo big f!ghts

by the way mayweather is the better f!ghter (most skilled in the world)for any d*ckriders who wanna think i'm saying pac is better
 8 years ago '07        #25
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
bout time that mexican grows a set
 8 years ago '06        #26
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 rasheedwallace said:
yeah but will he agree to one right after f!ght?
already has..the issue has been the middle test..he agreed to 30 days before,24 days before,and right after f!ght i believe..wasn't good enough for money may
 8 years ago '05        #27
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 PEK said:
Even if they agree on drug testing, purse split is gonna be an issue now. They predicting over 1.5 mil ppv buys for Mayweather Mosely, Pacman only did 700K iin his last f!ght. Mayweather aint gonna wanna give him 50/50 now.
real talk yo...floyd is probably going to ask for 60/40 and he should (if the ppv numbers are what the projections are), he has a lot of leverage right now
 8 years ago '07        #28
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 kidbrosweets said:
bout time that mexican grows a set
hes not mexican
 8 years ago '06        #29
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Ldogg310 said:
floyd feels he's juicing and he wants pacman to take the test to prove he aint juicing

all the excuses he's making up makes him too guilty, not floyd.

if mosley did the testing and still almost knocked out floyd, what makes pacman think he'll somehow magically lose his game after a test before the f!ght??

go ahead and explain I'll wait.
lol and on what basis or proof does mayweather have to believe he's juicing?Go ahead i'll wait....

anyway if MANNY REALLY believes it will weaken him (which it will not) then it's already a wrap.Boxing is way more mental then physical and if u go in thinkin ur going to be weak it's a wrap
 05-03-2010, 04:21 PM         #30
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Misleading title

Pacman says he would agree on 14 Days Prior not Olympic style drug testing, which it could be taken day of the f!ght.
 8 years ago '08        #31
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3430 3430
 philly337 said:
already has..the issue has been the middle test..he agreed to 30 days before,24 days before,and right after f!ght i believe..wasn't good enough for money may
Of couse its an issue, Floyd wants random testing. Pacman wants to know exactly when the tests are happening, that sounds suspect as hell.
 8 years ago '08        #32
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11619 11619
 kidbrosweets said:
bout time that mexican grows a set
He's filipino
 8 years ago '06        #33
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 StateProperty88 said:
real talk yo...floyd is probably going to ask for 60/40 and he should (if the ppv numbers are what the projections are), he has a lot of leverage right now
bahaha aight i'm done witht his thread.So if manny does agree and floyd back peddles and asks for more oney and the f!ght falls through it's still manny's fault?

pacman fought CLOTTEY....mayweather fought MOSLEY..big difference
 05-03-2010, 04:22 PM         #34
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol just get tired of people talkin out their a.ss like pac is scared of floyd.Dude has fought way tougher f!ghters then mayweather has fought and has always got f!ghts done.Surprise surprise the onl f!ght that doesn't get done is against floyd who is known for gettin out fo big f!ghts

by the way mayweather is the better f!ghter (most skilled in the world)for any d*ckriders who wanna think i'm saying pac is better
dude i'm sure pacman doesn't need some internet nerd to stand up for him, he can take the test, take the f!ght and let his fists do the talking, settle down lil warrior
 8 years ago '06        #35
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 PEK said:
Of couse its an issue, Floyd wants random testing. Pacman wants to know exactly when the tests are happening, that sounds suspect as hell.
no doubt not saying it don't....i'm sayin if he's takin the blood test right aftert he f!ght that will show if he had anything in his systemt from the time he steps in the ring till the time he walks out.Also it's not up to floyd to make these rules..he's not the comission
 8 years ago '06        #36
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Hurricane24 said:
dude i'm sure pacman doesn't need some internet nerd to stand up for him, he can take the test, take the f!ght and let his fists do the talking, settle down lil warrior
internet nerd?b**ch i been boxing 10 years..sit the f**k down

unlike u who follows 2 f!ghters in the world every 6 months i live the s**t daily
 8 years ago '06        #37
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
if it happens what money may lookin at gettin 70mil maybe
 8 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 WiLL i Am said:
big woop, u aint gettin payed millions so sit down fella
who gives a f**k?I know what i'm talkin about unlike u
 8 years ago '05        #39
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
 philly337 said:
bahaha aight i'm done witht his thread.So if manny does agree and floyd back peddles and asks for more oney and the f!ght falls through it's still manny's fault?

pacman fought CLOTTEY....mayweather fought MOSLEY..big difference
If mayweather fought clottey he would still push 1million views...Mayweather is the boxing sport right now.

And the point i was trying to make u sayign Floyd is "playing comissioner" he just wants to clean the sport up. is that a bad thing to do?
 8 years ago '04        #40
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
*delete thread*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy