most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2010, 11:15 AM         #241
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so after all this bickering did pac really agree to the test?
 8 years ago '09        #242
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
 Sizzler01 said:
how do you own n*ggas with inaccurate statements?

I call'em like I see'em s**t's nothing to lose any sleep over.
 8 years ago '04        #243
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,555 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Umm don't they test after the f!ght?
Secondly, has anyone ever gave blood before doing some physical activity? They tell you not too for a reason. Me being young and stupid and still trying to earn a starting spot on my Varsity team went to practice still.. and trust, you feel tired.
Donating blood and blood testing are two different things. I run track for UGA and I have taken my physical RIGHT before track practice and been more than fine.
 8 years ago '05        #244
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
this ish is funny

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #245
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Hold That said:
Yeah he struggled because he was f!ghting with broken hand, but if you knew Floyds history you would have known that.. So yes, he struggled with one hand..

And Floyd will knock you out with accumilation of accurate punches. Aint no f**kin way a little n*gga like Marquez should be knocking Pac out NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

If Marquez can knock down Manny off of counter punching, Floyd a FAR better accurate puncher will f**k up Manny face, and keep tagging him to the point where the ref has to stop the f!ght.. Manny is not a good defensive f!ghter as Shane and he'll continue to press forward even when he shouldn't.. He's gonna get KO'd..

After Mayweather smashes Manny, I'm ready for you lames to hop on the PWill bandwagon, better brush up on your footage of Williams so you n*ggas can somewhat know what you talking about when you start your hate fest again..
Oh it was his hand, but it was also his rotator cuff. Lol. I always love the excuses from Mayweather and his fans. Plain and simple he lost that f!ght. I don't care what he did in the rematch, he lost the first f!ght. What f!ght those judges were watching I have no idea.

Clearly you haven't watched the Marquez f!ghts and watched Marquez in his prime at his right weight. He has 37 knockouts for a reason.

What are you gonna tell us about PWill? That he throws 125 punches a round? That Mayweather has never faught a f!ghter that even when he's hurt still throws 125 punches a round? Are you gonna tell me the bigger f!ghter, Martinez who is a natural middleweight has less power than Mayweather? Everyone knows PWills defense is suspect, but that's how he's won his whole career. Where he lacks in defense he makes up for it in offense. Don't tell you didn't see the adjustments he made in the Martinez f!ght. So what are you gonna tell us about PWill?
 8 years ago '05        #246
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 FeedTheBeast said:
Floyd agreed to Pac's terms about the penalty. Its a give and take when you negotiate. Plain and simple Pac is pus*y and has a very good excuse to not sign and he milking it dry. Eventually he gonna have to grow some nuts.
This is the argument here. Floyd has actually cheated and used weight as an advantage. Pacquaio has never tested posted and the people accusing him are a joke. Malignaggi , Cintron and the Mayweathers. They're not boxing and they're not trying to clean up the sport. They're trying to take shots at a f!ghter on top. Plain and simple. If Mayweather or any of them were trying to clean up the sport the would be petitioning or making headroom to try and change the way boxing tests. They're not. Or they would have every f!ghter they face do the Olympic style testing. Again they're not.

Last edited by Santoro; 05-06-2010 at 12:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #247
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 iRyceboi said:
Too much truth in this video. It's funny I haven't seen anyone in this thread try to debunk what's in it. It's even more funny that Roach didn't want Pac to f!ght Shane @ 147 yet Pac is willing to have a rematch with Cotto @ 150.
 8 years ago '05        #248
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 1046 1046
 etchasketch said:
Donating blood and blood testing are two different things. I run track for UGA and I have taken my physical RIGHT before track practice and been more than fine.

exactly, all of these people talking about the effects of blood testing who have never had one done or was probably at best a Division I athlete. Anyone who is/was understands the importance of an even level field and if you didnt have anything to hide you wouldnt be worried about testing positive or being "drained"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy