Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 Hold That said:
Yeah he struggled because he was f!ghting with broken hand, but if you knew Floyds history you would have known that.. So yes, he struggled with one hand..

And Floyd will knock you out with accumilation of accurate punches. Aint no f**kin way a little n*gga like Marquez should be knocking Pac out NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

If Marquez can knock down Manny off of counter punching, Floyd a FAR better accurate puncher will f**k up Manny face, and keep tagging him to the point where the ref has to stop the f!ght.. Manny is not a good defensive f!ghter as Shane and he'll continue to press forward even when he shouldn't.. He's gonna get KO'd..

After Mayweather smashes Manny, I'm ready for you lames to hop on the PWill bandwagon, better brush up on your footage of Williams so you n*ggas can somewhat know what you talking about when you start your hate fest again..
thought he hurt his shoulder whatever the case he still 'lost' you said he dominated every f!ght

you have no clue when did Marquez knock down Pacquiao? stick to Mayweather shrining pls
I remember you saying the f!ght was going to break the ppv record
 8 years ago '09        #222
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Dope Bai said:
WRONG...You ever think that Pacman doesn't want to take the test, bcuz he doesn't want to bow down to a PBF's demands??? Who is PBF to make rules...

Like I keep saying, Im down with both f!ghters, but PBF has no right to make demands on rules. If PBF is such a bad man, why doen't he drop that clause to make the f!ght happen????

Y'all are so sure he'll whip Pac's a.ss, or "it will be a n easy f!ght", then f**k the test's, just f!ght....
 legendisdope said:
like pac aint made a rule for floyd to follow right?
legendisdope you get the point. He doesn't wanna drop the test because he wants to prove that Manny is on the roids, and expose him for the fraud he is.
 8 years ago '05        #223
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
 FeedTheBeast said:
What becuz I think he is pus*y you a.ssume I know nothing about boxing??? Fukk your math n*gga s**t doesnt add up. When he loses??? NEWSFLASH muhfukka he has NEVER loss!! Cant say the same for PAC.
No s**t a**hole...I said WHEN he loses. Meaning when PACMAN beats him...& plus I said most of y'all mayweather fans boy, so if you wanna throw yourself in that pile then be my guest...
 8 years ago '04        #224
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Mayweather is a smart f!ghter, he picks his f!ghts so they make him look good. He fought Marquez when he was old, then f!ghts mosley when he's 38, and an older De La Hoya, and a tiny Hatton. The guy doesn't f!ght guys in their prime. Manny could be his first in a long time. But I hope Manny takes a f!ght before Mayweather because if this happens it'll be 9-10 months between f!ghts. Once again Mayweather gets the advantage there.

Manny get a f!ght in August, Floyd get a f!ght in September, make the f!ght for late december or early january. Everything will be even and both won't have long layoffs.

Manny vs Berto, Floyd vs Clottey and then Manny vs Floyd. Both fresh and even break time. None of this 10 month layoff BS.
 8 years ago '04        #225
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 dogmanx23 said:
Mayweather is a smart f!ghter, he picks his f!ghts so they make him look good. He fought Marquez when he was old, then f!ghts mosley when he's 38, and an older De La Hoya, and a tiny Hatton. The guy doesn't f!ght guys in their prime. Manny could be his first in a long time. But I hope Manny takes a f!ght before Mayweather because if this happens it'll be 9-10 months between f!ghts. Once again Mayweather gets the advantage there.

Manny get a f!ght in August, Floyd get a f!ght in September, make the f!ght for late december or early january. Everything will be even and both won't have long layoffs.

Manny vs Berto, Floyd vs Clottey and then Manny vs Floyd. Both fresh and even break time. None of this 10 month layoff BS.
Give them swords, shields and tigers to ride on... now THATS a f!ght...
 8 years ago '05        #226
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Hold That said:
After Mayweather smashes Manny, I'm ready for you lames to hop on the PWill bandwagon, better brush up on your footage of Williams so you n*ggas can somewhat know what you talking about when you start your hate fest again..

That is exactly what's going to happen....
 8 years ago '06        #227
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Sizzler01 said:
thought he hurt his shoulder whatever the case he still 'lost' you said he dominated every f!ght

you have no clue when did Marquez knock down Pacquiao? stick to Mayweather shrining pls

8 years ago '06        #228
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 dogmanx23 said:

Clottey is a good a.ss defensive f!ghter too. And he's big so if Floyd did choose to f!ght him it would be very interesting. Clottey is much bigger and Slower then Mayweather but what would happen if Clottey decided to let them hands go against Mayweather?

8 years ago '04        #229
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 davon4204 said:
Clottey is a good a.ss defensive f!ghter too. And he's big so if Floyd did choose to f!ght him it would be very interesting. Clottey is much bigger and Slower then Mayweather but what would happen if Clottey decided to let them hands go against Mayweather?

It would be the same outcome as every other big slow puncher Mayweather has faced....Mayweather would win based on speed alone....We would see another Paq\Clottey match where all Clottey is doing is putting his hands up to prevent from getting hit..I dont think anyone wants to see that again...IF Clottey decided to stick to his plan and listen to his corner then and only then we may see an OK f!ght, but as we have seen f!ghters seem to forget what they were told as soon as the bell rings.

As far as Mayweather picking and choosing his last few f!ghts Ill give you Marquez\Hatton, but for Oscar\Mosley they were supposedly legit BEFORE the f!ght. This is what always happens, before the f!ght people say so in so is going to give Mayweather a good match\knock him out, ect....After the match they say Mayweather made him look old, slow, or the f!ghter was past his prime.....

Right now any f!ght either of the f!ghters are going to take is going to be purely a tune up f!ght. Neither of them have any real competition in the welterweight class.

Pacman has great power and speed which I think he will use effectively against Mayweather. Is till doubt his "ring smarts" as he has never really been tested in this weight class. Every f!ghter besides closed up Clottey just stood in there and decided to brawl with him. He hasnt really faced a situation (recently) where a f!ghter could effectively counter punch. We saw this with his f!ghts against Morales\Marquez\Barrera and they gave Manny some issues.

IMO people underestimate Mayweather's power. Take a look at all the red marks all over shanes face at the end of the f!ght. If Mayweather was a punches in bunches type f!ghter we may have seen Shane hit the floor. They also underestimate his chin, he got cliped with some good hard punches in the late rounds, but since he saw them it didnt effect him the same way the ones in the second round did. Remember its always the punch you dont see that is going to hurt\KO you.

In the end though Paq\Mayweather is probably the most evenly matched f!ght out there right now for welterweight division. Not sure who I would be for in that f!ght though as I have been a fan of bother f!ghters for many years.

I wont believe this is a done deal until both f!ghters have signed the papers and its officially a done deal.
 8 years ago '04        #230
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 Sizzler01 said:

I believe it was Morales that knocked him down not Marquez.....He may have also been knocked down by Barrera, but I cant remember.

Last edited by Ph8te; 05-06-2010 at 05:29 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #231
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Sizzler01 said:
or

"Floyd is 33 he would have destroyed Manny 5 years ago"

"Manny hit him with a lucky punch"

"The only reason Pac won is because Roger is in prison"

"Floyd was robbed they just wanted to see him lose because they don't want a black man on top"

"Manny is on those secret steroids that can't be detected by blood or urine tests"
as if black men havent been running the sport since forever

lol i knew sooner or later somebody was going to make it a race issue...people treat it as if its a crime for black people to like floyd..nobody say s**t about mexicans liking de la hoya or puerto ricans trinidad or white people micky ward or pinoys pacquiao...but when negros actually root for their own..its a problem...just like the same way all black people voted for obama since he was black and not that fact that black people have voted democrat mainly for years

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 05-06-2010 at 05:44 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #232
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Hold That said:
f**k are you talking about? Excuses don't need to be made for a man who is 41-0 and dominated EVERY f!ght he's been in while taking minimal punishment..

All of that s**t you listed were excuses you've never heard anyone say but s**t you just pulled out your a.ss at this moment. While those excuses the other guy said have been said repeatedly.

Point being, you Floyd bashers quickly hop on his next opponent side by saying, "but he can do this too Floyd"

"Floyd has never dealt with his type of..."

At the end of the day it's the same f**kin result, Floyd dominates, lands on 45-50% connect rate on his opponent, while holding them to just 15-20%..

Manny has speed and power, but that n*gga is not accurate with his punching.. He wont beat Floyd, in fact no smaller boxer will EVER beat Floyd..

Floyd will simply tie that little n*gga up, pick him apart, and bully him around the ring into fustration and TKO him in the later rounds because Manny has been down off of Marquez multiple times, he'll get knocked the f**k out by Floyd.

Real f**king talk
 Hold That said:
Yeah he struggled because he was f!ghting with broken hand, but if you knew Floyds history you would have known that.. So yes, he struggled with one hand..

And Floyd will knock you out with accumilation of accurate punches. Aint no f**kin way a little n*gga like Marquez should be knocking Pac out NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

If Marquez can knock down Manny off of counter punching, Floyd a FAR better accurate puncher will f**k up Manny face, and keep tagging him to the point where the ref has to stop the f!ght.. Manny is not a good defensive f!ghter as Shane and he'll continue to press forward even when he shouldn't.. He's gonna get KO'd..

:owned:
 8 years ago '08        #233
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
If he murks Pac bad he should retire. Hed have nothin else to prove honestly.
 8 years ago '05        #234
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Andre3stacks said:
there will always be somebody floyd must beat to be the greatest, its just peoples way of accepting that he is not the best, paq chose his opponents just as floyd did, paq should have fought shane and everyone knows that, shane would have busted that a.ss and roach knows it, he is too strong and fast for paq, same thing floyd is, roach knows that all that is left is floyd and they will get a big pay day, paq will lose then roach will be done with paq and move onto another f!ghter
 8 years ago '08        #235
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Andre3stacks said:
True, he'd have more to lose by continuing to f!ght the best... but being that he's still in his early-mid 30s, I'd like to see him f!ght a couple more top contenders.

And I'm one of those people who thought Mayweather was a boring f!ghter... now I think you have to blame it on his opponents for becoming too gun shy after feeling his power and experiencing his punching speed... either way, if you can get past the whole "JMM came up 2 weight classes and Money didn't even attempt to make weight" thing, or the fact that he fought Shane 10 years too late (wasn't even his fault I know), you have to agree that Money takes the best available f!ghts and takes the hearts of top contenders and makes them look like amateurs.

That all being said... if he can't come to some kind of compromise over the timing for drug testing for this Pacquiao f!ght... and he actually goes on a world tour f!ghting no-name burgers... then how do you not call Floyd a coward? I recall Mayweather fans having a lot to say about the fact that Pacquiao/Clottey was made so quickly... that it was a sign that Pacquiao didn't want that f!ght... well that logic cuts both ways, and I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this nonsensical plan b that was put out there...
 8 years ago '05        #236
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
as if black men havent been running the sport since forever

lol i knew sooner or later somebody was going to make it a race issue...people treat it as if its a crime for black people to like floyd..nobody say s**t about mexicans liking de la hoya or puerto ricans trinidad or white people micky ward or pinoys pacquiao...but when negros actually root for their own..its a problem...just like the same way all black people voted for obama since he was black and not that fact that black people have voted democrat mainly for years
chill out, im black myself, i know one of his male groupies would say that though:lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #237
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Real f**king talk

:owned:
how do you own n*ggas with inaccurate statements?
 8 years ago '05        #238
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ph8te said:
I believe it was Morales that knocked him down not Marquez.....He may have also been knocked down by Barrera, but I cant remember.
Morales never did Barrera did though correct
 8 years ago '08        #239
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Sizzler01 said:
Morales never did Barrera did though correct
Barrera knocked him down, but it was iffy. If im not mistaken he stepped on pacmans foot and the ref scored it a knockdown, he didnt hurt him at all.
 8 years ago '04        #240
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Andre3stacks said:
Really???

He hasnt proved much now... Talent alone doesnt make you great just makes you good... When he retires and people try to compare him with greats and dissect his career they will put him in the same class as Roy Jones... Great talented f!ghter with a less impressive opponent history...

Even though roy is my favorite boxer im no idiot in thinking he fought a bunch of great f!ghters... He did beat a handful of great f!ghters and i think he is one of the greatest but thats my opinion i know the boxing community doesnt agree and the same will happen for Mayweather

Last edited by dre03; 05-06-2010 at 11:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy