Pacman Agrees to Drug Test

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5558 5558
 Santoro said:
Did he make De La Hoya do it, which was the biggest f!ght of his career? No
Did he make JMM do it, who also was jumping in similar weight? No

It's a mind game. How you don't see that I have no idea. Floyd doesn't give a s**t about the sport being clean or all his f!ghts woulda been like this.
did pac have weight penalty for hatton? delahoya? cotto? clottey? Did he pick their gloves? did he pick the ring size? Did he split the money 50/50?

Why wouldnt f!ghters wanna clean up the sport? Who cares what floyd personal reason is, all that matters is the demands was given from both sides. Mayweather agreed on pac's decision, Pac declined on Floyds.

If team pac was so against the testing that they claimed, why try to change the cutoff dates?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-04-2010, 02:35 PM         #202
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i read different on espn.
 8 years ago '04        #203
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3456 3456
 infam0uskills said:
did pac have weight penalty for hatton? delahoya? cotto? clottey? Did he pick their gloves? did he pick the ring size? Did he split the money 50/50?

Why wouldnt f!ghters wanna clean up the sport? Who cares what floyd personal reason is, all that matters is the demands was given from both sides. Mayweather agreed on pac's decision, Pac declined on Floyds.

If team pac was so against the testing that they claimed, why try to change the cutoff dates?
Posted via Mobile Device
You're speaking as if all of these terms were dictated by Pacquiao.

First of all, you Floyd fanboys neglected to mention the fact that FLOYD DEMANDED 10oz gloves and a 154lb weight for Pacquiao. When both have fought a majority of their f!ghts with 8oz gloves and he tried to move Pacquiao up to a weight that he never fought at to gain an advantage. Pacquiao COUNTERED with 147 and 8oz, exactly at the weight and gloves that both were meant to f!ght at in the first place.

And the $10m per pound penalty was specifically because Floyd took JMM who jumped up 2 weight classes to f!ght him, then came in even heavier than the contract weight, giving him an even bigger advantage going into the f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #204
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 infam0uskills said:

Posted via Mobile Device
Like I said if he wanted to clean up the sport he would have been doing this for every f!ght, but he hasn't. He did it for Mosley and talked about nothing but him taking Roids the whole 24/7 to try and play a mind game. He is trying to play the same mind game with Pacquaio. Pacquaio wants to f!ght him, but not his terms like everyone else has been so foolish to agree to. Floyd Mayweather is not boxing. Plain and simple. He's a boxer.
 8 years ago '09        #205
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
f**k whether or not he is tryna clean the sport up or not, at the end of the day the ony reason you wouldn't take a drug test is if you know you wouldn't pass it. Pacman is dirty.
 8 years ago '04        #206
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5558 5558
 akademiks said:

First of all, you Floyd fanboys neglected to mention the fact that FLOYD DEMANDED 10oz gloves and a 154lb weight for Pacquiao. When both have fought a majority of their f!ghts with 8oz gloves and he tried to move Pacquiao up to a weight that he never fought at to gain an advantage. Pacquiao COUNTERED with 147 and 8oz, exactly at the weight and gloves that both were meant to f!ght at in the first place.

And the $10m per pound penalty was specifically because Floyd took JMM who jumped up 2 weight classes to f!ght him, then came in even heavier than the contract weight, giving him an even bigger advantage going into the f!ght.
I feel you but Marquez was paid 600k and was told he did not have to f!ght. Instead his corner gassed him up, they issued a new contract and they fought. So the blame is more on marquez side than floyd side.

With the mosley f!ght, Floyd came in at 146 so they can up the penalty to whatever cause Floyd showed he can make the weight. But my question is how does floyd camp know that drug testing was going to be the deal breaker?

If I was Floyd and my father and uncle came to me and said that pac is suspect to PED's and its in your best interest to ask for olympic testing. Why wouldnt you listen to that?

But this argument can go on til the day they actually f!ght. So i will leave it at that I hope this f!ght is made and that olympic testing is part of it somehow. When the f!ght is made we all can argue more.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #207
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Cardeezy17 said:
f**k whether or not he is tryna clean the sport up or not, at the end of the day the ony reason you wouldn't take a drug test is if you know you wouldn't pass it. Pacman is dirty.
WRONG...You ever think that Pacman doesn't want to take the test, bcuz he doesn't want to bow down to a PBF's demands??? Who is PBF to make rules...

Like I keep saying, Im down with both f!ghters, but PBF has no right to make demands on rules. If PBF is such a bad man, why doen't he drop that clause to make the f!ght happen????

Y'all are so sure he'll whip Pac's a.ss, or "it will be a n easy f!ght", then f**k the test's, just f!ght....
 8 years ago '05        #208
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 infam0uskills said:
I feel you but Marquez was paid 600k and was told he did not have to f!ght. Instead his corner gassed him up, they issued a new contract and they fought. So the blame is more on marquez side than floyd side.

With the mosley f!ght, Floyd came in at 146 so they can up the penalty to whatever cause Floyd showed he can make the weight. But my question is how does floyd camp know that drug testing was going to be the deal breaker?

If I was Floyd and my father and uncle came to me and said that pac is suspect to PED's and its in your best interest to ask for olympic testing. Why wouldnt you listen to that?

But this argument can go on til the day they actually f!ght. So i will leave it at that I hope this f!ght is made and that olympic testing is part of it somehow. When the f!ght is made we all can argue more.
Posted via Mobile Device
You just said it yourself. He wants Pacquaio to take the test for his own interests and not to be the sport.

It was Floyd's fault for coming in overweight. Marquez didn't b**ch out and faught. Floyd should have never came in overweight. He did that on purpose to have an advantage.
 8 years ago '04        #209
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 akademiks said:

DEMANDING THE f!ght BE @ 154 WAS A NEGOTIATING TACTIC TO GET THE f!ght @ 147...NOT AT A CATCH WEIGHT

and floyd is mos def not trying to clean the sport up, bottom line is he thinks manny is doping, s**t I think manny is doping, take the test...point blank
 8 years ago '05        #210
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 JeeQ said:
Excuses From Floyd Haters After He Defeats PacRoid:

"Floyd Is Bigger Then Him"

"The Blood Test Weakened Him"

"Floyd Had More Reach"

"I Always Knew Manny Was Going To Lose"

"Ya, But Can He Beat Paul Williams?"
or

"Floyd is 33 he would have destroyed Manny 5 years ago"

"Manny hit him with a lucky punch"

"The only reason Pac won is because Roger is in prison"

"Floyd was robbed they just wanted to see him lose because they don't want a black man on top"

"Manny is on those secret steroids that can't be detected by blood or urine tests"
 8 years ago '05        #211
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Sizzler01 said:
or

"Floyd was robbed they just wanted to see him lose because they don't want a black man on top"

"Manny is on those secret steroids that can't be detected by blood or urine tests"
I could definitely see those 2
 8 years ago '07        #212
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
PAC IS pus*y!!! Muhfukka keep talking about its gonna weaken him. WTF??? Since when does giving a test tube of blood have drastic side effects??? Lame a.ss excuse.......this muhfukka is hiding them PEDs.
 8 years ago '07        #213
space
space
 Santoro said:
Like I said if he wanted to clean up the sport he would have been doing this for every f!ght, but he hasn't. He did it for Mosley and talked about nothing but him taking Roids the whole 24/7 to try and play a mind game. He is trying to play the same mind game with Pacquaio. Pacquaio wants to f!ght him, but not his terms like everyone else has been so foolish to agree to. Floyd Mayweather is not boxing. Plain and simple. He's a boxer.
Floyd agreed to Pac's terms about the penalty. Its a give and take when you negotiate. Plain and simple Pac is pus*y and has a very good excuse to not sign and he milking it dry. Eventually he gonna have to grow some nuts.
 8 years ago '05        #214
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
^^^Pac is a pus*y... you sissy's are funny. I said it before and I'll say it again, most of you so called "Mayweather fans" dont know s**t about him or the sport of boxing, your just fans cause everybody else is, prolly never seen him f!ght up untill your friend or someone you know mentioned his name now all of a sudden die hard fans. f**k outta here, soon as he looses you f*gs will never ever watch him f!ght again.

Last edited by PBoy03; 05-04-2010 at 05:12 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #215
space
space
 PBoy03 said:
^^^Pac is a pus*y... you sissy's are funny. I said it before and I'll say it again, most of you so called "Mayweather fans" dont know s**t about him or the sport of boxing, your just fans cause everybody else is, prolly never seen him f!ght up untill your friend or someone you know mentioned his name now all of a sudden die hard fans. f**k outta here, soon as he looses you f*gs will never ever watch him f!ght again.
What becuz I think he is pus*y you a.ssume I know nothing about boxing??? Fukk your math n*gga s**t doesnt add up. When he loses??? NEWSFLASH muhfukka he has NEVER loss!! Cant say the same for PAC.
 8 years ago '05        #216
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Sizzler01 said:
or

f**k are you talking about? Excuses don't need to be made for a man who is 41-0 and dominated EVERY f!ght he's been in while taking minimal punishment..

All of that s**t you listed were excuses you've never heard anyone say but s**t you just pulled out your a.ss at this moment. While those excuses the other guy said have been said repeatedly.

Point being, you Floyd bashers quickly hop on his next opponent side by saying, "but he can do this too Floyd"

"Floyd has never dealt with his type of..."

At the end of the day it's the same f**kin result, Floyd dominates, lands on 45-50% connect rate on his opponent, while holding them to just 15-20%..

Manny has speed and power, but that n*gga is not accurate with his punching.. He wont beat Floyd, in fact no smaller boxer will EVER beat Floyd..

Floyd will simply tie that little n*gga up, pick him apart, and bully him around the ring into fustration and TKO him in the later rounds because Manny has been down off of Marquez multiple times, he'll get knocked the f**k out by Floyd.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-04-2010 at 05:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #217
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Hold That said:
f**k are you talking about? Excuses don't need to be made for a man who is 41-0 and dominated EVERY f!ght he's been in while taking minimal punishment..

All of that s**t you listed were excuses you've never heard anyone say but s**t you just pulled out your a.ss at this moment. While those excuses the other guy said have been said repeatedly.

Point being, you Floyd bashers quickly hop on his next opponent side by saying, "but he can do this too Floyd"

"Floyd has never dealt with his type of..."

At the end of the day it's the same f**kin result, Floyd dominates, lands on 45-50% connect rate on his opponent, while holding them to just 15-20%..

Manny has speed and power, but that n*gga is not accurate with his punching.. He wont beat Floyd, in fact no smaller boxer will EVER beat Floyd..

Floyd will simply tie that little n*gga up, pick him apart, and bully him around the ring into fustration and TKO him in the later rounds because Manny has been down off of Marquez multiple times, he'll get knocked the f**k out by Floyd.

hes a great f!ghter but dominated every f!ght... this f!ght?

[video - click to view]

wtf manny has been down manny times off of marquez? Floyd I won't throw more than 2 punches at a time is going to knock him out?

I haven't said x, y or z would beat Floyd but Manny will, either out work him or ko him if Floyd ever mans up im going to make a lot of money off that f!ght and probably go take a vacation in the Philippines with my winnings
 8 years ago '08        #218
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Sizzler01 said:

wtf manny has been down manny times off of marquez? Floyd I won't throw more than 2 punches at a time is going to knock him out?

I haven't said x, y or z would beat Floyd but Manny will, either out work him or ko him if Floyd ever mans up im going to make a lot of money off that f!ght and probably go take a vacation in the Philippines with my winnings
I seen the video above, but my question to you is who WON THE MATCH, AND THE REMATCH
 8 years ago '05        #219
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Sizzler01 said:

Yeah he struggled because he was f!ghting with broken hand, but if you knew Floyds history you would have known that.. So yes, he struggled with one hand..

And Floyd will knock you out with accumilation of accurate punches. Aint no f**kin way a little n*gga like Marquez should be knocking Pac out NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

If Marquez can knock down Manny off of counter punching, Floyd a FAR better accurate puncher will f**k up Manny face, and keep tagging him to the point where the ref has to stop the f!ght.. Manny is not a good defensive f!ghter as Shane and he'll continue to press forward even when he shouldn't.. He's gonna get KO'd..

After Mayweather smashes Manny, I'm ready for you lames to hop on the PWill bandwagon, better brush up on your footage of Williams so you n*ggas can somewhat know what you talking about when you start your hate fest again..

Last edited by Hold That; 05-04-2010 at 07:53 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #220
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Hold That said:
Yeah he struggled because he was f!ghting with broken hand, but if you knew Floyds history you would have known that.. So yes, he struggled with one hand..

And Floyd will knock you out with accumilation of accurate punches. Aint no f**kin way a little n*gga like Marquez should be knocking Pac out NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

If Marquez can knock down Manny off of counter punching, Floyd a FAR better accurate puncher will f**k up Manny face, and keep tagging him to the point where the ref has to stop the f!ght.. Manny is not a good defensive f!ghter as Shane and he'll continue to press forward even when he shouldn't.. He's gonna get KO'd..

After Mayweather smashes Manny, I'm ready for you lames to hop on the PWill bandwagon, better brush up on your footage of Williams so you n*ggas can somewhat know what you talking about when you start your hate fest again..
I agree especially the P Williams part. Then it will be Berto.

Last edited by T2THEONE; 05-04-2010 at 08:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago