Pacman Agrees to Drug Test

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Umm don't they test after the f!ght?
Secondly, has anyone ever gave blood before doing some physical activity? They tell you not too for a reason. Me being young and stupid and still trying to earn a starting spot on my Varsity team went to practice still.. and trust, you feel tired.
They not gonna do that s**t on the same day he gonna f!ght. Even if cutoff is up until the day of the f!ght they still want draw on it...theyd draw like 7 days up until the f!ght...your blood plates/protein would be back to normal a day after giving the test

Last edited by Woodwin; 05-04-2010 at 10:48 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #182
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 984 984
 dg177bx said:
damn the mayweather d*ck suckin on this site is worst than the jay-z d*ck ridin n*ggaa need to really stop
co-sign these n*ggas are out of control
 8 years ago '05        #183
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
 nawtyxes said:
BONDS never tested positive either, Marion Jones never tested positive, Mosley never tested positive, ARod never tested positive, Roger Clemens never tested positive.

8 years ago '04        #184
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 dg177bx said:
damn the mayweather d*ck suckin on this site is worst than the jay-z d*ck ridin n*ggaa need to really stop
It's unreal.
 8 years ago '05        #185
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 984 984
 ChickzNKickz said:
Iole is a great journalist, but if you know his history, then you'll know he is very inaccurate when it comes to predicating PPV numbers....
if you know his history then you'll know he is very accurate, he said Cotto/Manny was 1.3 when folks were predicting a lot more he said Mayweather Marquez would do a mil when others were predicting 500k
 8 years ago '04        #186
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 4 4

[video - click to view]

pretty boy floyd would whoop pacquiao's a.ss. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #187
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
they will get it done...nobody wants to see anything else and there is too much money to lose...and they can both retire after
 8 years ago '05        #188
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 infam0uskills said:
Its not like floyd knew pac wouldnt agree to the testing.

Floyd is one of the few if not only boxer I know where his opponents pick his glove, ring size, or weight at this matter.

Floyds weight penalty vs. Marquez was 300k per pound, pac wants to increase it by 33 times that amount.

When floyd fought mosley, Floyd weighed 146 and mosley at 147 so my n*gga doesnt have weight problems.

7 day cut off should be the standard just like this past f!ght.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mayweather laughed at 600k. And didn't respect the agreed upon terms by coming in at 146 instead of 144. What you're not understanding is that 2 pounds is an advantage to Floyd. Whether or not YOU think it is, it is. He didn't respect the contract because it was pennies to him. Well 10 mill is not pennies and I know for damn sure he won't come in over the agreed upon weight. Having to come down 2 more pounds means he would have probably been 5-10 pounds less on f!ght night. If you don't see that as unfair you're clearly blind.

The Olympic style blood testing is how boxing should be run, but it's not. Floyd thinks he controls the sport of boxing and that's the problem. Instead of getting f!ghters together to do proper testing he doesn't. It's all just another Floyd mind game. It's either his way or the highway. Which is bulls**t.

Last edited by Santoro; 05-04-2010 at 12:58 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #189
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I was hoping this was true.
 8 years ago '08        #190
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
14 DAYS STILL TOO LONG! YALL ARE AMERICANS HE ISNT FROM HERE THAT f**kER COULD BE USING NETHING OVER THERE! 14 DAYS STILL ISNT LONG ENOUGH PAC COULD STILL CYCLE! IM WITH FLOYD RANDOM ALL THE WAY TO THE f!ght OR NO f!ght! ITS THAT SIMPLE!
 8 years ago '05        #191
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Boxing needs this f!ght, just make it happen already.
 8 years ago '05        #192
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 dre03 said:
Pac never tested positive for anything... Floyd has came into f!ghts over the agreed upon weight before... Thats like saying how can a judge demand a bigger penalty for a previous offender over a first time offender... Floyd is a previous offender of the weight clause...

Mayweather truly has no real reason to ask for those type of tests since boxing doesnt require blood testing... If Floyd wants to clean up the sport like he claims he does he can easily make a petition to the boxing commission to have this as a standard test required to box under the commission... And not ask just one f!ghter to perform these tests when Floyd fought 40 other guys without asking for those tests...
 8 years ago '07        #193
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I just want to f!ght to happen. I think both of them are at fault for it not happening. Like I said in another thread, there are way too many people involoved in this f!ght that are effing it up. You gotta think both guys have huge camps, and all types of people telling them s**t.

For the record, I like both f!ghters (Pause), both of them a HOF f!ghters, but this whole Pac is on steriods thing is outta control. There's no proof. Just speculation. Until its proven that he is on roids, stop talking about it...
 8 years ago '09        #194
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3485 3485
 season said:
pacman will get beaten just like everybody else

Exactly fam Mayweather will win and then all the excuses are gonna come back out again. Typical idiots who say the same s**t. Then b**ch n*ggas come in here calling n*ggas d*ckriders when you get the same typical c*nts coming in here to post negative s**t about floyd almost everyday I see the same 4 or 5 muthaf**kas every single day.
 8 years ago '04        #195
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
i understand why pbf wants olympic style tests cuz he cant afford to lose even if the dude was on roids it would tarnish his record too much

then again thats not the boxing rules even though it should be

like most people been sayin its both parties fault but they have to (and i think they will) get it done for themselves and the sport
 8 years ago '09        #196
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Dope Bai said:
I just want to f!ght to happen. I think both of them are at fault for it not happening. Like I said in another thread, there are way too many people involoved in this f!ght that are effing it up. You gotta think both guys have huge camps, and all types of people telling them s**t.

For the record, I like both f!ghters (Pause), both of them a HOF f!ghters, but this whole Pac is on steriods thing is outta control. There's no proof. Just speculation. Until its proven that he is on roids, stop talking about it...
Well how about Manny takes the f**king test so we can all see. He obviously has something to hide.
 8 years ago '04        #197
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
 Santoro said:
Mayweather laughed at 600k. And didn't respect the agreed upon terms by coming in at 146 instead of 144. What you're not understanding is that 2 pounds is an advantage to Floyd. Whether or not YOU think it is, it is. He didn't respect the contract because it was pennies to him. Well 10 mill is not pennies and I know for damn sure he won't come in over the agreed upon weight. Having to come down 2 more pounds means he would have probably been 5-10 pounds less on f!ght night. If you don't see that as unfair you're clearly blind.

The Olympic style blood testing is how boxing should be run, but it's not. Floyd thinks he controls the sport of boxing and that's the problem. Instead of getting f!ghters together to do proper testing he doesn't. It's all just another Floyd mind game. It's either his way or the highway. Which is bulls**t.
what youre failing to realize is that team pac thought they could pull mayweather b**ch card with a 10 million penalty in hopes of him not accepting the f!ght.

YET it didnt happen, Money mayweather agreed with a penalty that would take HALF his pay per pound. In return he asked for olympic drug testing, if a man that is all about money is willing to risk half his pay and then you have the so called "f!ghter of the decade" not subjecting to random testing is quite absurd, mostly with the era in sports we live in today.

Everyone is saying theyll take whatever test to get a shot at floyd, they got nothing to hide.

s**t, I just donated blood last month. I gave a pint of blood, they made me lay down for a few mins and gave me cookies and juice and i felt normal. No way in hell drug testing takes more than blood donations.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #198
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 infam0uskills said:
what youre failing to realize is that team pac thought they could pull mayweather b**ch card with a 10 million penalty in hopes of him not accepting the f!ght.

YET it didnt happen, Money mayweather agreed with a penalty that would take HALF his pay per pound. In return he asked for olympic drug testing, if a man that is all about money is willing to risk half his pay and then you have the so called "f!ghter of the decade" not subjecting to random testing is quite absurd, mostly with the era in sports we live in today.

Everyone is saying theyll take whatever test to get a shot at floyd, they got nothing to hide.

s**t, I just donated blood last month. I gave a pint of blood, they made me lay down for a few mins and gave me cookies and juice and i felt normal. No way in hell drug testing takes more than blood donations.
Posted via Mobile Device
Did he make De La Hoya do it, which was the biggest f!ght of his career? No
Did he make JMM do it, who also was jumping in similar weight? No

It's a mind game. How you don't see that I have no idea. Floyd doesn't give a s**t about the sport being clean or all his f!ghts woulda been like this.
 8 years ago '07        #199
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 JeeQ said:
Excuses From Floyd Haters After He Defeats PacRoid:

"Floyd Is Bigger Then Him"

"The Blood Test Weakened Him"

"Floyd Had More Reach"

"I Always Knew Manny Was Going To Lose"

"Ya, But Can He Beat Paul Williams?"
lmao i could see it now
 8 years ago '07        #200
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Santoro said:
Did he make De La Hoya do it, which was the biggest f!ght of his career? No
Did he make JMM do it, who also was jumping in similar weight? No

It's a mind game. How you don't see that I have no idea. Floyd doesn't give a s**t about the sport being clean or all his f!ghts woulda been like this.
PBF dont give a f**k about cleaning up the sport. I seen someone say that earlier in the thread...

Thats the biggest BS I have ever heard...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now