Joe budden goin in on katstack on twitter right now!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
@ihatekatstacks your pus*y comes wit' wifi ????

@ihatekatstacks i'd stick my d*ck in cat litter b4 i Showed u my boxers b**ch !!!

@ihatekatstacks your pus*y got a iphone app ??

@ihatekatstacks u look like a bowling pin w/o the curves ??? u be puttin lip balm on your pus*y ??

@ihatekatstacks i'd stick my d*ck in Precious' toilet water b4 i f**ked yo a.ss, happily too

@ihatekatstacks your pus*y keeps pushin back "Detox" ??? ur depriving the fans ???

@ihatekatstacks u look like 1 string of spaghetti uncooked ?? (just not as tan) ??

omfg...
 8 years ago '06        #82
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
R.I.P kat stacks

april 2010- may 2010
 8 years ago '08        #83
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
@ihatekatstacks your pus*y should be in the next Old spice commercial ??

@ihatekatstacks your pus*y keeps pushin back "Detox" ??? ur depriving the fans ???

HE GETTIN HER GOOD TOOO LMFAO!

Last edited by AKMPLCE; 05-04-2010 at 02:04 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #84
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
lmao i do not like buddens at all but dude murdered that b**ch
 8 years ago '04        #85
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
n*gga career finished an ya'll excited about him murdering a freak. SMH n*gga should be out getting money than tweeting about some freak. Already lost that thick chick. Hell he roast himself ya'll saw them Blog videos with that thumb when he was with ol girl, or when he started going against the rules of the game when he got dropped by that thick chick. He's a Waste. n*gga aint made a move since pump it up.

He was on point with that KFC double down. but she k!lled that n*gga wit the truth. n*gga aint getting no attention. she striking up all the attention and them dumb a.ss rappers piping her down.

Last edited by SpyDa; 05-04-2010 at 09:00 AM..
 05-04-2010, 09:42 AM         #86
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
n*gga career finished an ya'll excited about him murdering a freak. SMH n*gga should be out getting money than tweeting about some freak. Already lost that thick chick. Hell he roast himself ya'll saw them Blog videos with that thumb when he was with ol girl, or when he started going against the rules of the game when he got dropped by that thick chick. He's a Waste. n*gga aint made a move since pump it up.

He was on point with that KFC double down. but she k!lled that n*gga wit the truth. n*gga aint getting no attention. she striking up all the attention and them dumb a.ss rappers piping her down.
the attention she keep bringin up is worldstar n*gga worldstar aint the deal

and for the record theres a difference between bein a freak and bein nasty

as far as pump it up.....youve never listened to his songs ill let you slide but when u wanna hear somethin just ask for 2-3 and i guarantee youll think differently
 8 years ago '04        #87
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1334 1334
@somaya_reece & @ihatekatstacks pussies should collab on the Beamer, benz or Bentley beat ??
2 minutes ago via web

8 years ago '06        #88
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
This was pure comedy. I laughed. But, he shouldn't have even given her that attention. That's exactly what she wanted. These rappers need to start ignoring her kind.
 8 years ago '04        #89
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 hooligun said:
R.I.P kat stacks

april 2010- may 2010

Buddens is a funny dude
 8 years ago '04        #90
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 SmooveDude said:
the attention she keep bringin up is worldstar n*gga worldstar aint the deal

and for the record theres a difference between bein a freak and bein nasty

as far as pump it up.....youve never listened to his songs ill let you slide but when u wanna hear somethin just ask for 2-3 and i guarantee youll think differently

if she the main topic of this thread on boxden then its not just WSHH

Unless you pulled your lifetime sweet heart at age 10-13 before the period and s3xing started. im sure ya main knocked down and did some s**t you might not know about. could be on the same lines of katstacks. never know thats a freak... whats nasty is a n*gga knocking this freak down and he know the history.

i've heard multiple mix tapes he's aight aint heard nothing to compete with his 10 minute song. IMO he was making more noise when he had thick chick and blogging putting it on WSHH. An n*ggaz was only tuning in for the chick. Or atleast i was im not trying to be in his life like that. pump it up was his last big hit that was put on Def Jam Vendetta and got him known and talked about. not these mixtapes.
 8 years ago '04        #91
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1334 1334
 SpyDa said:
if she the main topic of this thread on boxden then its not just WSHH

Unless you pulled your lifetime sweet heart at age 10-13 before the period and s3xing started. im sure ya main knocked down and did some s**t you might not know about. could be on the same lines of katstacks. never know thats a freak... whats nasty is a n*gga knocking this freak down and he know the history.

i've heard multiple mix tapes he's aight aint heard nothing to compete with his 10 minute song. IMO he was making more noise when he had thick chick and blogging putting it on WSHH. An n*ggaz was only tuning in for the chick. Or atleast i was im not trying to be in his life like that. pump it up was his last big hit that was put on Def Jam Vendetta and got him known and talked about. not these mixtapes.
um, yea, youre an idiot.
 8 years ago '12        #92
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
so Joe Budden gets in a twitter beef and its all fun and games.. but Fab does it and it's corny and lame

funny how BX works.. not to mention he beefin with a dumb 10 cent
 05-04-2010, 04:49 PM         #93
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
@ihatekatstacks i'm hatin cuz your pus*y be on tour more than me .... your s**t bout to get a deal ??

@ihatekatstacks b**ch i wouldn't f**k u with my foot

@ihatekatstacks u got a n*gga like me twisted ... i wouldn't walk my dog in your pus*y, LMAO

:lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #94
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy