most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
^^^that song you was looking for was not in none of them mediafire files???? if so my bad.
 05-04-2010, 12:26 AM         #62
chronicles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pulmones said:
are you a f**king idiot?

you don't think Pimp C dissed P on the song I posted?

"you can get hit up in your Bentley or your purple Impala"

WOW the point is was that 1 line really worth making a thread for?
When he more obviously dissed him on hogg in the game and gave him a whole verse.
This whole thread is stupid how can you end someone's career when it's already over
and they got money
 05-04-2010, 12:26 AM         #63
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pulmones said:
false story

this OG version go way harder
I respectfully disagree but you cant go wrong with either of em. The album version just bangs so much harder.

Album Version

MiseryCityTexas said:
pimp-c live from harris county jail. parts 1 and 2. (one cd)

pimp-c live from harris county jail. props to whoever i got this from off itsbx a long a.ss time ago. (forgot your username)
That was me. I had to order than s**t because it was one the only times BX didnt come through for me. Strapped aint off this joint though.

Its off The Sweet James Jones Stories.

http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-James-Jones-Stories-Pimp/dp/B000765I86
 kidbrosweets said:
master p had a career ?
n*gga dont play yourself. You must be a teeny bopper.
 8 years ago '07        #64
space
space
space
 FaceMob said:
I respectfully disagree but you cant go wrong with either of em. The album version just bangs so much harder.

Album Version

That was me. I had to order than s**t because it was one the only times BX didnt come through for me. Strapped aint off this joint though.

Its off The Sweet James Jones Stories.

n*gga dont play yourself. You must be a teeny bopper.
you must not have lived in houston when that album dropped cause that live from harris county jail album was everywhere at soundwaves when it first dropped. i think that live from harris county cd was released in certain areas only. (super underground album) prolly why it was so hard to find everywhere else.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 05-04-2010 at 12:32 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #65
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
that he's one of those nerds that just started smoking a lil bit that likes dictionaries being read to his dumbass to make himself feel a lil better about having borderline down syndrome...........only f*gs hate on Pimp, that is fact
At first I misinterpreted yo post as disrespect to Pimp, but now I hear ya bruh
 05-04-2010, 12:43 AM         #66
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you must not have lived in houston when that album dropped cause that live from harris county jail album was everywhere at soundwaves when it first dropped. i think that live from harris county cd was released in certain areas only. (super underground album) prolly why it was so hard to find everywhere else.
Naw Im up top I had the album and lost it. Couldnt find it for a while after that.
 8 years ago '05        #67
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 MiseryCityTexas said:
^^^that song you was looking for was not in none of them mediafire files???? if so my bad.
Naw but its in the link i posted for some reason my cpu wont allow me to download from Zshares
 8 years ago '04        #68
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
No, he is a millionaire
 8 years ago '07        #69
space
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Naw Im up top I had the album and lost it. Couldnt find it for a while after that.
i couldn't find that b**ch after awhile neither, and whenever i did find copies resurfacing again, they only had the screwed and chopped version. but i remember seeing that album alot though everywhere the very first tuesday it came out though, and this s**t was sooo much better than the sweet james jones stories in my opinion. i thought that play hard song was on there too, cause live from harris county was kinda the original recorded version of sweet james jones stories anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #70
theylikeme05 
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i couldn't find that b**ch after awhile neither, and whenever i did find copies resurfacing again, they only had the screwed and chopped version. but i remember seeing that album alot though everywhere the very first tuesday it came out though, and this s**t was sooo much better than the sweet james jones stories in my opinion. i thought that play hard song was on there too, cause live from harris county was kinda the original recorded version of sweet james jones stories anyway.
if you need that play hard its on the zshare link i posted but i cant download from zshare for some reason and if you do get that s**t from that link woudl you mind uploading it to mediafire for ya boi
 05-04-2010, 01:14 AM         #71
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
if you need that play hard its on the zshare link i posted but i cant download from zshare for some reason and if you do get that s**t from that link woudl you mind uploading it to mediafire for ya boi
I uped the album version here

8 years ago '05        #72
theylikeme05 
space
space
 FaceMob said:
I uped the album version here

I dont need the album version pimp i need the OG version...i have the one with Project PAt on the hook the OG version goes MUCH harder to me
 05-04-2010, 01:41 AM         #73
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
I dont need the album version pimp i need the OG version...i have the one with Project PAt on the hook the OG version goes MUCH harder to me
Wut you talkinbout Willis? The version you posted got Pat on there 2.
 8 years ago '05        #74
theylikeme05 
space
space
Yeah but you can hear pimp singing along better and the beat is different pimp...the version i posted is from the threadstarters youtube video right...i cant tell because i cant use zshare
 8 years ago '05        #75
theylikeme05 
space
space
damn i read the wrong post and propped you for the wrong s**t...f**k it though....ill just enjoy ablunt by listening to the threadstartters you tube video....ill try to find that s**t myself tommorow
 05-04-2010, 01:57 AM         #76
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
Yeah but you can hear pimp singing along better and the beat is different pimp...the version i posted is from the threadstarters youtube video right...i cant tell because i cant use zshare
Yea. I guess its personal preference. I liked the album version better but yea the original still ride. I like the "How Could You Do This To Me" riff in that joint.

Usershare link of the OG version for u:

I tried MF but that s**t just sittin. Let me know if this dont work for u and Ill try megaupload.
 05-04-2010, 02:02 AM         #77
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mediafire link to OG version

8 years ago '05        #78
theylikeme05 
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Mediafire link to OG version

Thank you good sir....this s**t brings back memories
 8 years ago '09        #79
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 theylikeme05 said:
Thank you good sir....this s**t brings back memories
when u say OG version, u talkin bot da one dat start off wit da guitar playin?
 8 years ago '05        #80
theylikeme05 
space
space
 stxbreed said:
when u say OG version, u talkin bot da one dat start off wit da guitar playin?
yessir
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy