WATCH THIS: Batman XXX: a porn parody?????

most viewed right now
 337
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj Response???
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 207
Video inside Meek Mill Gave Remy Info on Nicki Minaj... Nicki Minaj Calls Envy & Cha..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Twitter going in with the Young Dolph posts
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Meek confidence is completely gone
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
14325 pageviews
22 comments


DaOmega_1 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 863 863
WATCH THIS: Batman x*x: a pr0n parody?????
 

 
With a look at BATMAN x*x (which makes it BATMAN 30).
Looks like quite a bit of effort was taken to (at least semi-believably) re-create the look of the Adam West/Burt Ward television series - hell, they even got that show's Batmobile!

I'm betting this is a healthy serving of cheese topped with a whole lotta f**king. It's difficult to be sure given the material included in this trailer, but wouldn't it be funny if this picture ended up being a more tolerable BATMAN than either of Schumacher's films?
Wonder if animated words will pop out during the s3x scenes? BANG! PUMP! Etc...

A Romero-esque Joker with a Phaser? Penthouse Pet Tori Black as Catwoman? Admit it, you know you're at least a little enticed...

[pic - click to view]

 You Don't Have To Wait Until July 20th, 2012 To See The Next BATMAN Movie!! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.


[video - click to view]


22 comments for "WATCH THIS: Batman XXX: a porn parody?????"

 7 years ago '10        #2
JETSoverERTHING 168 heat pts168
space
avatar space
space
$20,758 | Props total: 3438 3438
Hahahahahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #3
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 0 0


this s**t looks EXACTLY like the show!
 05-03-2010, 11:45 AM         #4
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]




[video - click to view]



Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 05-03-2010 at 11:49 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #5
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
LMAO Evan Stone and Randy Spears, the Skinemax dudes.
 7 years ago '05        #6
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,970 | Props total: 70 70
when this drop? lol
 05-03-2010, 12:30 PM         #7
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone need to post the other parody movies on here like a post with all of em i know of the cosbys sienfield brady bunch 3s company
 05-03-2010, 12:49 PM         #8
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i posted two of em **shrugs**
 7 years ago '05        #9
DaOmega_1 262 heat pts262 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 863 863
it's good to at least see folks at least admitting that their a little bit interested in watching this.

but it does seriously look like one of those things where you get drunk with a whole bunch of friends, and just laugh you a.ss off.
 05-03-2010, 09:33 PM         #10
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
it's good to at least see folks at least admitting that their a little bit interested in watching this.

but it does seriously look like one of those things where you get drunk with a whole bunch of friends, and just laugh you a.ss off.
friends? naa not me I dont watch pr0n with people of the same s3x as my own
 7 years ago '05        #11
DaOmega_1 262 heat pts262 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 863 863
 LAwLB15 said:
friends? naa not me I dont watch pr0n with people of the same s3x as my own
you know, it's possible to have friends who are of the opposite s3x, you are aware of this... right?
 7 years ago '07        #12
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 DaOmega_1 said:
it's good to at least see folks at least admitting that their a little bit interested in watching this

but it does seriously look like one of those things where you get drunk with a whole bunch of friends, and just laugh you a.ss off.



Nah, this is something where I close my blinds at 2 PM and tug on myself.
 7 years ago '05        #13
DaOmega_1 262 heat pts262 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 863 863
 MythMade said:
Nah, this is something where I close my blinds at 2 PM and tug on myself.
Nah. When I was into this sort of thing a few years ago, the parody type stuff was just kinda stupid and funny. I can't really imagine how folks get turned on by a batman pr0n parody. lol
 7 years ago '07        #14
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 DaOmega_1 said:
Nah. When I was into this sort of thing a few years ago, the parody type stuff was just kinda stupid and funny. I can't really imagine how folks get turned on by a batman pr0n parody. lol

Once I see Robin smashin Catwoman's pus*y(pun intended)


I'm gonna be


[pic - click to view]

 05-04-2010, 09:32 AM         #15
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
you know, it's possible to have friends who are of the opposite s3x, you are aware of this... right?
nnaaa imo only f*gs hang out wit a bunch or females theyre not f**king

if im f**kin her........then we aint friends
 7 years ago '07        #16
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,690 | Props total: 8 8
dark knight parody or gtfo
 7 years ago '05        #17
DaOmega_1 262 heat pts262 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 863 863
 LAwLB15 said:
nnaaa imo only f*gs hang out wit a bunch or females theyre not f**king

if im f**kin her........then we aint friends
so, only straight guys hang out with a bunch of other dudes... that's not gay? Whatever, dude. It is possible to be a straight man, and have female friends in which the friendship is just a friendship. That's not really gay, man.
 05-04-2010, 10:24 AM         #18
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
so, only straight guys hang out with a bunch of other dudes... that's not gay? Whatever, dude. It is possible to be a straight man, and have female friends in which the friendship is just a friendship. That's not really gay, man.

im str8 I have nuthin but male friends who I chill wit ,talk sports ect. u kno

but the females that I chill wit I wouldnt really consider friends because im either f**kin or tryin to f**k, feel me?

thas why I cant see myself watchin pr0n wit my friends being that all of my friends are guys im just speaking for myself stop gettin so offended
 7 years ago '05        #19
DaOmega_1 262 heat pts262 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 863 863
 LAwLB15 said:
im str8 I have nuthin but male friends who I chill wit ,talk sports ect. u kno

but the females that I chill wit I wouldnt really consider friends because im either f**kin or tryin to f**k, feel me?

thas why I cant see myself watchin pr0n wit my friends being that all of my friends are guys im just speaking for myself stop gettin so offended
I'm not offended, my dude. Just voicing my opinion. I can see where you're coming from though.
 7 years ago '07        #20
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 DaOmega_1 said:
so, only straight guys hang out with a bunch of other dudes... that's not gay? Whatever, dude. It is possible to be a straight man, and have female friends in which the friendship is just a friendship. That's not really gay, man.



Yea it's called maturity, and a lot of people on this board lack it. Glad to see someone else possesses it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 10 Times Vince McMahon Lost Touch With Reality
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bx, you've just won an all expense paid trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolat..
110 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 😂😂😂 Meek & Nicki Ether
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Kodak Black A Butt Pirate?
118 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Marvel Reveals New Hip-Hop Tribute Covers
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Remy Ma to drop a second Nicki Minaj diss "Childs Play"?
211 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside 50cent calls SEAN KINGSTON a RAT.He going 2 DELETE because he COULD GET..
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy