Has Kobe Bryant ever gone 8-42, 17 turnovers during TWO playoff games??

most viewed right now
 103
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Has Kobe Bryant ever gone 8-42, 17 turnovers during TWO playoff games??
Yes 11 28.21%
No 28 71.79%
Voters: 39. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-08-2010, 11:43 PM         #81
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Didnt Kobe go 13-47 the last 2 games after singing that extension?

I know i know messed up finger yadda yadda yadda well what about the 2000 NBA Finals Game 5 and 6 (the clincher)

12-47



He wasnt da best player at the time....Kobe really became the best in 2002...

after game 5 in the 2007 ECF...n*ggas was tryna scream at me that LeBron was da best....so ight n*gga I provide the ether to shut that s**t down.

 8 years ago '08        #82
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
 Lex Lossis said:
He wasnt da best player at the time....Kobe really became the best in 2002...

after game 5 in the 2007 ECF...n*ggas was tryna scream at me that LeBron was da best....so ight n*gga I provide the ether to shut that s**t down.

But you didnt provide ether you're providing excuses.... You asked if he's gone 8-42 and he went 12-47 and 13-47 which is just as bad....Quit tryin to ignore the fact that you lost n*gga


And once again he went 13-47 THIS YEAR....Cmon n*gga stop
 05-08-2010, 11:57 PM         #83
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
But you didnt provide ether you're providing excuses.... You asked if he's gone 8-42 and he went 12-47 and 13-47 which is just as bad....Quit tryin to ignore the fact that you lost n*gga


And once again he went 13-47 THIS YEAR....Cmon n*gga stop
What are you talking about?


The thread was very simple.


Has Kobe Bryant ever gone 8-42, 17 turnovers during TWO playoff games??


This is not a discussion on anything other than the question.

Very simple. YES OR NO.
 05-08-2010, 11:59 PM         #84
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:


LEX LOSSSSS-IS LOSES YET AGAIN:dancingcool:
You're the worst poster in this section. No one likes you. Nothing you say matters.


@ you doing nothing in this thread, but put up stupid smilies, GIFs and quote people.


DJ Quik smacked you up, I smacked you up in this thread.


You'll never beat me in a debate. I challenge you.
 05-09-2010, 12:01 AM         #85
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also Main Event, I'll fold and feed into you....


Has Kobe Bryant ever gone...


 Lex Lossis said:
17 turnovers including 10 in one game!!

Year before the worst performance by a #1 option in NBA finals history!!!!!

Game 1 -- 4-of-16 from the field and finished with 14 points and six turnovers

Game 2 -- 9-of-21 with 6 turnovers

Game 3 -- 9-23... 5 turnovers.. missed da GT 3 pointer

Game 4 -- 10-30 6 turnovers

airballing FTs and clutch shots.....just 2-of-26 on jumpers in the first three games and going 0-for-13 on jump shots from deep

GREAT PLAYER!!! GOAT

in the NBA Finals?





I put up facts from after ppl started claiming LeBron was da best....you put up stats while he was still 2 yrs from becoming the best.

where's the L?
 8 years ago '08        #86
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
 Lex Lossis said:
What are you talking about?


The thread was very simple.


Has Kobe Bryant ever gone 8-42, 17 turnovers during TWO playoff games??


This is not a discussion on anything other than the question.

Very simple. YES OR NO.
Ok no he hasnt, but he's gone 12-47 in the NBA Finals which is just as bad is it not?


I like how you imcorporated the turnovers in there though cause you knew he's done just as bad in the shooting department, you aint foolin anyone n*gga take your L
 05-09-2010, 12:07 AM         #87
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Ok no he hasnt, but he's gone 12-47 in the NBA Finals which is just as bad is it not?


I like how you imcorporated the turnovers in there though cause you knew he's done just as bad in the shooting department, you aint foolin anyone n*gga take your L
WHERE'S THE L?!?!?!?!



I bring up facts from when LeBron started to be called the best. I didn't bring up bad games from 2004 he was still green


you bring up facts from when Kobe wasnt even the best


BIG difference





You answered the question. Move along.
 8 years ago '08        #88
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
 Lex Lossis said:
Also Main Event, I'll fold and feed into you....


Has Kobe Bryant ever gone...





in the NBA Finals?





I put up facts from after ppl started claiming LeBron was da best....you put up stats while he was still 2 yrs from becoming the best.

where's the L?
Hmm ok

2004 (since according to you he became the best in the L in 2002) Lakers vs Pistons

Game 1: 10-27

Game 2: 14-27

Game 3: 4-13

Game 3: 8-25

Game 5: 7-21

38% from the field, 17% from the 3...Only 4 more a.ssists then turnovers that series and Phil retired after claiming Kobe was "uncoachable".....im just sayin
 8 years ago '10        #89
justdezit 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,185 | Props total: 2384 2384
damn son pop kobe d*ck out ya mouth.
 05-09-2010, 12:18 AM         #90
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Hmm ok

2004 (since according to you he became the best in the L in 2002) Lakers vs Pistons

Game 1: 10-27

Game 2: 14-27

Game 3: 4-13

Game 3: 8-25

Game 5: 7-21

38% from the field, 17% from the 3...Only 4 more a.ssists then turnovers that series and Phil retired after claiming Kobe was "uncoachable".....im just sayin
Yeah I know, Kobe was awful... made me pissed watching it. I was actually in LA during the series.

LeBron still holds the worst finals performance of all time though.


thanks for actually debating...sometime most n*ggas dont do.
 05-09-2010, 12:19 AM         #91
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
no one should take lex lossis seriously

i mean, this is the same idiot who didnt know why the packers didnt kick the extra point in overtime back in 2007

matter of fact, i'm gonna look for that thread and make a brand new thread about it:applause:
Hell yeah n*gga. Why didn't they kick the XP??!?!?!?!?!
 05-09-2010, 12:21 AM         #92
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Bully you really don't like me

s**t n*gga, did I f**k ur girl? u da only n*gga I'm on


thought we mended our differences...
 8 years ago '08        #93
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
Jordan is the GOAT.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy