Has Kobe Bryant ever gone 8-42, 17 turnovers during TWO playoff games??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Yes 11 28.21%
No 28 71.79%
Voters: 39. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-03-2010, 02:56 AM         #41
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

Good one actually.

Now, instead of resorting to logical fallacies, please answer the question.

Yes or No.
 8 years ago '07        #42
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
yet....he still has better playoffs career numbers..........
 8 years ago '08        #43
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
Has Lebron ever blew a 3-1 series lead, blew a 24 point 2nd half lead at home in the finals, or lost by 39 in a close out game of the finals, r*pe a white chick, snitch on a teammate, get 2 pieced by Chris Childs, slammed by Reggie Miller or marry a video ho?
 05-03-2010, 05:58 AM         #44
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Has Lebron ever blew a 3-1 series lead, blew a 24 point 2nd half lead at home in the finals, or lost by 39 in a close out game of the finals, r*pe a white chick, snitch on a teammate, get 2 pieced by Chris Childs, slammed by Reggie Miller or marry a video ho?
Has Kobe ever gotten swept in the finals. How many championships does LeFullBack have?
 8 years ago '04        #45
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Dude can't live down a bad series from two years ago? Really?
 8 years ago '08        #46
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Has Kobe ever gotten swept in the finals. How many championships does LeFullBack have?
Has Lebron ever been knocked out in the first round or lose in the finals with 3 other hall of famers in his starting line up? How many MVP's does Kobe have?
 8 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
yet....he still has better playoffs career numbers..........
At this point I'm done comparing these guys numbers until they're both done playing. They have completely different games. Lebron has better numbers now because he's quicker, stronger, bigger, faster than Kobe and he gets to the rack at will and that's how the majority of his points are scored, it's amazing that his FG% isn't 70 the way he blows by everyone and gets a whistle when you blow on him.

Kobe is a jump shooter for the most part. As an older player nowhere near as athletic as Bron is at this stage of his career he relies primarily on jumpers to get his numbers. It will be interesting to see what happens when LBJ loses a step (which won't be anytime soon) and has to shoot J's all game how his "better playoff numbers" look then.
 8 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 PEK said:
Has Lebron ever been knocked out in the first round or lose in the finals with 3 other hall of famers in his starting line up? How many MVP's does Kobe have?
Malone was injured in the finals and didn't play every game, averaging 5 ppg Kobe has one MVP, and four rings. LeBron has two. All Hail King James.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 05-03-2010 at 06:21 AM..
 05-03-2010, 06:14 AM         #49
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
LeFullBack is nothing special. Looks like the media has done its job by brainwashing you into thinking hes the best. Thinking Bron > Kobe = and FAIL Quitting watching basketball.
 8 years ago '08        #50
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Malone was injured in the finals and didn't play every game, averaging 5 ppg Kobe has one MVP, and four rings. LeBron has two. All Hail King James.
Lol @ the excuses, what were Kobe's numbers in that series? And You bring up rings like LBJ ever had anything close to prime SHAQ. Not to mention Kobe has played twice as many years as LBJ. GTFOH!
 8 years ago '08        #51
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
LeFullBack is nothing special. Looks like the media has done its job by brainwashing you into thinking hes the best. Thinking Bron > Kobe = and FAIL Quitting watching basketball.
You failed with that dumb a.ss comment. I guess the media scored those 30ppg and got 8.6 ast and led the team to the best record.
 05-03-2010, 06:31 AM         #52
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
You failed with that dumb a.ss comment. I guess the media scored those 30ppg and got 8.6 ast and led the team to the best record.
Yeah cause stats mean everything. I make money betting on NBA. You just some no name dumbass n*gga making a useless comment out of your a.ss. Move on, son.
 8 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 PEK said:
Lol @ the excuses, what were Kobe's numbers in that series? And You bring up rings like LBJ ever had anything close to prime SHAQ. Not to mention Kobe has played twice as many years as LBJ. GTFOH!
I'm not making excuses, the Pistons were a better team. You're the one making comparisons not me, I just responded to your comment. Kobe averaged 22ppg, Shaq Averaged 26 ppg and Malone had 5 ppg, we all know Gary Payton didn't show up. This argument about LeBron has no team and that's why he has no rings is getting old. What will be your excuse if he doesn't win this year?

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 05-03-2010 at 06:37 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #54
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Yeah cause stats mean everything. I make money betting on NBA. You just some no name dumbass n*gga making a useless comment out of your a.ss. Move on, son.
How about their record you dumb f**k! And wow, betting makes you an expert? Anybody can do that s**thead. And then you call me a no name, who the f**k are you? Nobody knows who yo stupid a.ss is. Your parents failed miserably with you.
 8 years ago '08        #55
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
I'm not making excuses, the Pistons were a better team. You're the one making comparisons not me, I just responded to your comment. Kobe averaged 22ppg, Shaq Averaged 26 ppg and Malone had 5 ppg, we all know Gary Payton didn't show up. This argument about LeBron has no team and that's why he has no rings is getting old. What will be your excuse if he doesn't win this year?
What was Kobe's FG% in that series? And its getting, you wanna avoid the players around him argument cuz you know its true.
 8 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 PEK said:
What was Kobe's FG% in that series? And its getting, you wanna avoid the players around him argument cuz you know its true.
What I'm I avoiding? On Paper they should have won, but they didn't because the Pistons were better. So I'm supposed to put the entire loss on one guy despite the fact that Malone was hurt the entire series and Payton didn't show up? You do know that this is a team game right? It wasn't even Kobe's team back then, it was Shaq's. Isn't that the excuse you all make every time a Laker fan says he has four rings? Why doesn't it apply here?
 05-03-2010, 06:50 AM         #57
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
How about their record you dumb f**k! And wow, betting makes you an expert? Anybody can do that s**thead. And then you call me a no name, who the f**k are you? Nobody knows who yo stupid a.ss is. Your parents failed miserably with you.
Record... Making money every single year does. Anyone? Try 2% or less. Good try though.

Bron not even better than Wade.
 8 years ago '08        #58
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
What I'm I avoiding? On Paper they should have won, but they didn't because the Pistons were better. So I'm supposed to put the entire loss on one guy despite the fact that Malone was hurt the entire series and Payton didn't show up? You do know that this is a team game right? It wasn't even Kobe's team back then, it was Shaq's. Isn't that the excuse you all make every time a Laker fan says he has four rings? Why doesn't it apply here?
Becuase Kobe took a hell of alot more shots than anyone on the team in 04.
 8 years ago '08        #59
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Record... Making money every single year does. Anyone? Try 2% or less. Good try though.

Bron not even better than Wade.
Anybody can make up s**t about making money gambling, and what the hell does that even have to do with what we were discussing? And lol @ Bron not being better than Wade, the more you show you dont know s**t about bball, the more I know you a lying a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #60
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
are u combining 2 games or are u saying back to back?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy