most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2010, 10:13 AM         #41
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Dog lets be real. As good as your plan runs, you cant expect our front office to be smart enough to pull that s**t off. I would love to have mad draft picks, but half our picks dont standout anyways
they were smart enough to front load the contracts of most of the ridiculous contracts they inherited so that we can have around 30-40 mill in free agency and maybe more..

they were smart enough to sign mcnabb to his deal and leave a get out of jail free card there if something happens to fall into their lap later in the deal..

people aren't paying attention to what they are really doing..

only thing i dont like they've done is this Haynseworth situation which imo won't be to much longer till hes outta here.. hopefully via trade.
 7 years ago '08        #42
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
I'm gonna wait to see how all this Haynesworth drama plays out. I just want something for him or shut him down for the whole season. I don't care anymore. Just don't release him.
 12-07-2010, 01:08 PM         #43
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #44
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
this Bucs game was the only winnable game and we're going to lose it

We getting AJ Green

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2010, 02:44 PM         #45
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no... draft defense... sign jackson...davin.. and kalil.. draft hudson in the second round

Williams-DavinJoseph-Kalil-Hudson-Brown - WR - Jackson-Armstrong-Moss-Kelly
 7 years ago '04        #46
space
space
space
There's dumb Mike Florio speculation about Shannahan getting fired a la Schottenheimer and bring in Gruden

Danny Smith is finally going to be gone, he sucks at special teams
 7 years ago '07        #47
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18

Flashback:read through the second page and there I was tellin yall about Blount and nows hes beasting for the bucs

we needa find more youth like this with undrafted rookies and other depth players. We dont ever have enough high level picks to be getting all the big name prospects. If we're looking reciever, we should consider Hankerson from miami. We could scoop him in the 2nd or 3rd and he could develop into a future #1. 6' 3'' and got legit hands. And hes fast for his size and got redzone ability

Last edited by ttime236; 12-27-2010 at 05:37 PM..
 12-27-2010, 08:04 PM         #49
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trade cooley for a 2nd... i think its time for Davis to take over.

id much rather use our first pick on either Allen Bailey or Von Miller, Preferably Allen Bailey to add to our weak defensive line.. then Justin Houston in the 2nd round.. 2 HUGE pieces we needed.. use the other 2nd on a player like Christian Ballard... another DE... later rounds around the 5-7 on players like Matt Szczur,Casey Mathews(Clay Mathews Brother), Phil Taylor, Kenny Rowe. bolster up the front 7 and add a wes welker type WR/RB/PR/KR player in Matt Szczur.

Davin Joseph will be signed by us in the off season im pretty sure since we need a RG.. and Bruce Allen was the GM that Drafted when he was in TB.. now he is in DC so i expect to have him here..

Paul Soliai is a player i hope we attack in FA since hes on the edge of becoming a VERY good NT which is the anchor of a 3-4 defense.

Stephen Bowen would be a nice player to attempt to go after although im sure Dallas will keep him..

Shaun Ellis from the Jets.. hes up there in age 34 still has some in the tank i would add him for depth and a veteran presence on the field.

Davin is the only one i see as a lock for now..

Hankerson would be a good guy to draft but you would have to somehow obtain another 3rd round pick.. id rather sign a servicable WR instead of drafting one.. James Jones-Jacoby Jones-Braylon Edwards- Santonio Holmes - Sidney Rice - Larry Fitzgerald are all going to most likely be FAs so i would look into those options...

with us probably getting rid of Carter/Rabach/Dockery/McNabb/Haynseworth/Cooley we should have somewhere north of 55.9 Million Dollars to retool this team.. it can be done..
 01-02-2011, 08:25 PM         #50
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off season FAs i hope to get

Davin Joseph (imo a lock bruce allen boy)
Ryan Kalil ( center LOCKED UP)
Paul Soliai (NT on verge of breaking out)
Jacoby Jones (Kyle used him correctly in his offense could be a good service to us but i like the way out WR played this year especially Armstrong just need consistent blocking)

Luxary Signee

AJ Hawk/Desmond Bishop 1 of them is on the way out of GB most likely AJ

Draft Needs

1. QB - Depending on if Gabbert and Luck come out if so might would go qb.. if not wait til 2012
2. 3-4OLB - Robert Quinn, Von Miller, Justin Houston, Akeem Ayers, Steven Friday , Dontay Moch
3. 3-4DE - Marcell Dareus (my pick) , Nick Fairley , Allen Bailey , Cameron Jordan , Cameron Heyward , Christian Ballard (my choice for a 4th round pick which i hope we can obtain)
4. CB - Aaron Williams (could be good pick in 2nd)

Players to Cut/Trade

1. Mcnabb (Arizona/Minny may pay a 3rd for him due to their roster situations)
2. Haynseworth (Tennessee was willing to give a 4th)
3. Cooley (Recent TE trades have put a 2nd rounder obtainable for us Denver has a extra)
4. Rabach - Cut
5. McIntosh - No Resign
6. Rodgers - Depending on asking price and if we draft a CB i say let go
7. Moore - Cut
8. Dockery - Cut
9. Carter - No Resign
10. Heyer - No Resign

Last edited by @RG3; 01-02-2011 at 08:28 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #51
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 2832 2832
I get an eerie feeling that Shanny is gonna take Locker, dude is the mobile gunslinger he hasn't had since he drafted Cutler. Locker might not make it to our pick though.
 7 years ago '08        #52
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321
Hope we throw money at vincent jackson and just draft.
 7 years ago '04        #53
space
space
space
I think the Skins have k!lled my love of the NFL, I ain't even feel amped to watch the games today, not even on the Red Zone channel
 7 years ago '08        #54
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 2832 2832
 Liquid-Science said:
I think the Skins have k!lled my love of the NFL, I ain't even feel amped to watch the games today, not even on the Red Zone channel
I've been feeling the exact same way the last few weeks, I was flipping to NBATv earlier today

But, hopefully the playoff games next week will change that
 7 years ago '07        #55
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 3236 3236
I've watched about 2 hours worth of football for the past 3 weeks, barely even watched the Cowboys game
 01-02-2011, 10:10 PM         #56
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Hope we throw money at vincent jackson and just draft.
i would much much rather build the Lines and offer a Lower Teir Guy like Jacoby Jones or James Jones, Also think about Sidney Rice, imo if Minny trades for Mcnabb i think that Larry Fitz will opt out of his contract bc of the s**t hole Arizona is quickly turning into and return back home to play with Minny.. which leaves Rice out in the open for us to target.. Hes coming off a season riddled with injury BUT his injury was a hip injury which should be completely healed by the OTAs and he should come alot cheaper than Mr Jackson.

its a huge risk which im willing to take but im sure most redskins fans and mike and shanny wont take..
 7 years ago '04        #57
space
space
space
There's word coming out of redskins park that The Shannahans really love Jake Locker

I f**kin knew they would

f**k!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #58
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Liquid-Science said:
There's word coming out of redskins park that The Shannahans really love Jake Locker

I f**kin knew they would

f**k!!!!!!!!!
Stop playin man, I dont even want to acknowledge the possiblity of getting Locker

x1000. *Prays Locker decides to take up baseball*:frown:
 01-03-2011, 06:00 PM         #59
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t locker or Gabbert imo is a good thing..you guys realllllllllly underestimate the shanahans coaching abilities and systems..

both are perfect for our system and both will strive in our system with work.
 7 years ago '05        #60
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4409 4409
46 Torain, Ryan RB 6-1 218 24 2 Arizona State N/A

This guy has tremendous upside. He runs alot bigger than he is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy