Washington Redskins

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #281
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
 FreeBigga said:
Quick question y'all!
We all know that if Orakpo doesn't step his sh*t ALL THE fu*kIN WAY UP, he's most limey out the door at the end of the season. What do y'all think we should do with our LB crew? I know we just drafted Trent Murphy, but we also have Keenan Robinson. We haven't seen much from T. Murphy yet but Keenan is better imo. Keenan also played Outside Linebacker in college. How y'all feel about moving Keenan back outside & drafting a Middle LB?

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Also i was just checking out this section. Don't think I've ever posted in here before.
Idk man, I actually like Murphy. I think that if Orakpo leaves, he can develop into a good pass rusher, and Robinson has been playing well at his spot. I would use the pick at Safety, that's where I think our greatest need is. I see what you're saying though, I just think that safety is a bigger need, and we can pick up some OLB depth in later rounds
 3 years ago '06        #282
FreeBigga 202 heat pts202
space
space
$16,881 | Props total: 6953 6953
 Point Bron said:
Idk man, I actually like Murphy. I think that if Orakpo leaves, he can develop into a good pass rusher, and Robinson has been playing well at his spot. I would use the pick at Safety, that's where I think our greatest need is. I see what you're saying though, I just think that safety is a bigger need, and we can pick up some OLB depth in later rounds
Tru sh*t. Safety is a greater need, and thats a fact!
 3 years ago '06        #283
space
space
 August 1988 said:
Yep I agree with both of you.... if orakpo doesn't step up he'll need to go unless he resigns while taking a pay cut... but I think he does go this will help Murphy's development.. but then I also agree about what you say about Keenan, it would be nice to see him at olb.. in conclusion my jury is still out, ask me this again in week 8
I feel you bruh. I know we JUST drafted Trent to play OLB but i would love to see Keenan play OLB too, which is his natural position. But we def do need work done in the secondary, specifically safety.

There isn't a right or wrong answer to this. Just wanted to see what you guys opinion is on that matter, while trying out a part of bx that I've never been on.
 3 years ago '06        #284
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
I hate em, they make me hate Sundays, they make me hate Mondays even more

they make me hate life

I know this post is from YEARSSSS AGO, but i feel your pain bruh.
 3 years ago '06        #285
space
space
 August 1988 said:
Yeah our main priority should be our secondary, our pass D has been looking like swiss cheese for the past few years bruh now that I've thought about it Orakpo was supposed to be the next big thing I mean he's been good but I thought dude was gone be on some elite 15 sacks per season type sh*t what a disappointment idk man out defense has been cursed since Taylor passed
Its the Native Americans b. Them n*ggas put a curse on our squad. We'll never be good until we change the name.
 3 years ago '06        #286
space
space
 August 1988 said:
All jokes aside , I never thought about that
This some real sh*t bruh! My pops used to tell me this sh*t back in like 2002. I never used to pay it any mind (bcuz i was young), but the last couple of years I've really been thinking that sh*t just might be true.
 3 years ago '04        #287
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,633 | Props total: 1081 1081
Orakpo can go
 3 years ago '04        #288
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Orakpo is a fu*kin bum
 3 years ago '04        #289
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 921 921
 Point Bron said:
 FreeBigga said:
I feel you bruh. I know we JUST drafted Trent to play OLB but i would love to see Keenan play OLB too, which is his natural position. But we def do need work done in the secondary, specifically safety.

There isn't a right or wrong answer to this. Just wanted to see what you guys opinion is on that matter, while trying out a part of bx that I've never been on.
Man Orakpo can go and take Polumbus with him (had to throw him n there! I honestly hate that guy lol) but I like Robinson also but we need extreme help in the secondary mainly Safety! I neva thought I would say this but I ms D.Hall out there...we def lookin like trash without him
 3 years ago '04        #290
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 921 921
 FreeBigga said:
Its the Native Americans b. Them n*ggas put a curse on our squad. We'll never be good until we change the name.
Man I def think its tru....look at all the bs our team goes thru, we got too much talent to b this sorry smh
 3 years ago '08        #291
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 FreeBigga said:
Quick question y'all!
We all know that if Orakpo doesn't step his sh*t ALL THE fu*kIN WAY UP, he's most limey out the door at the end of the season. What do y'all think we should do with our LB crew? I know we just drafted Trent Murphy, but we also have Keenan Robinson. We haven't seen much from T. Murphy yet but Keenan is better imo. Keenan also played Outside Linebacker in college. How y'all feel about moving Keenan back outside & drafting a Middle LB?

Also i was just checking out this section. Don't think I've ever posted in here before.
We got more pressing needs at oline but yea that can be addressed too. Perry Riley isnt doing good either.

Orakpo is done in DC. This is his last year. I never seen someone do the complete opposite in a contract year. You supposed to be ballin in a contract year and not crying. Overrated himself
 3 years ago '12        #292
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,668 | Props total: 3941 3941
Orakpo need to go sumwhere and play 4-3 DE. as far as our problems go we have to let Trent step up if Rak is gone since he was drafted in the 2nd an let Kennan stay inside, Safety & Oline need to be addressed ASAP! @
 3 years ago '11        #293
amp 
space
space
$3,966 | Props total: 1048 1048
[QUOTE=FreeBigga;32349700]Quick question y'all!

To be honest idk because if the defense keep playing the way it is i see haz being fired and us going back to a 4-3
 3 years ago '07        #294
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,435 | Props total: 43393 43393
as of right now. jay gruden is on my sh*t list for employing his buddies (haslett) instead of doing what's best for the team. until haslett is fired i am anti Gruden.
 3 years ago '04        #295
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
 AnyGiven said:
We got more pressing needs at oline but yea that can be addressed too. Perry Riley isnt doing good either.

Orakpo is done in DC. This is his last year. I never seen someone do the complete opposite in a contract year. You supposed to be ballin in a contract year and not crying. Overrated himself
Orakpo is a DE not a LB. Every time I see him drop back I cringe. I cringe when I see Kerrigan out there in pass defense also.

Why Haslett insist on running a 34 defense when the personal don't match for it I will never understand.
 3 years ago '04        #296
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
 st21 said:
as of right now. jay gruden is on my sh*t list for employing his buddies (haslett) instead of doing what's best for the team. until haslett is fired i am anti Gruden.
Same here.
 3 years ago '04        #297
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Trent will be fine overtime, dude is a player. Robinson is a player too and has been a fantastic replacement for Fletcher.

Rak has to go though. He wants too much $$ for a guy with a limited move set and a tendency to rack up sacks vs doodoo teams.

Perry Riley needs to hit the bricks with Rak too
Rak is an DE. Put in on a team like Detroit when he would be playing with his hand in the dirt and he is good. That is why his rookie year was his best year.
 3 years ago '12        #298
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
If haslett gets canned do y'all think were better off going 4-3?
 3 years ago '07        #299
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,435 | Props total: 43393 43393
 Point Bron said:
If haslett gets canned do y'all think were better off going 4-3?
yes I do.
 3 years ago '09        #300
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Orakpo been a bum, his a.ss always off the field in clutch situations. I beeen wanted a secondary, sure enough lazy as Front office rather put $100 mil on one dude instead of doing their research and recruiting 4-5 good players. Fool still only got a bull rush after 4yrs n*gga where are the moves

Real question is why is Haslett still allowed in the building

Last edited by A2P89; 10-08-2014 at 09:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy