Washington Redskins

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
you put your account on the line orakpo would have more than 10 sacks this year and then when it became very evident he was going to come extremely short you sent me a pm talking about well statistically he does this and that

i felt sorry for your a.ss cuz you sounded like you were crying over the fact you would have to leave bx so i told you don't worry about it.

you don't know more than me about anything except for college.


Last edited by st21; 12-24-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #182
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
Draft a QB and a WR, and hire a new coach
 6 years ago '07        #183
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 ST21 said:
for the peoeple that have been saying all season long "at least the defense is getting better"

NO. they still suck. orakpo is a bum. how the hell do you give up 33 points to the fu*kin minnesota vikings WITHOUT ponder and peterson for a good portion of the game? unbefu*kinglievable. haslett needs to be fired. i hate the 3-4 too.

i didnt watch the game cuz i didnt even know it was today. so maybe some of those points were defensive touchdowns or kick returns but if not i am pissed.

terrible clock management at the end of the game too on that last drive. shanahan sucks
 6 years ago '04        #184
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
 ST21 said:
you put your account on the line orakpo would have more than 10 sacks this year and then when it became very evident he was going to come extremely short you sent me a pm talking about well statistically he does this and that

i felt sorry for your a.ss cuz you sounded like you were crying over the fact you would have to leave bx so i told you don't worry about it.

you don't know more than me about anything except for college.
he doesn't suck, Offenses have founds was to neutralize him and Kerrigan. No Damn DE or True NT doesn't help.
 6 years ago '07        #185
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
 grydlok said:
he doesn't suck, Offenses have founds was to neutralize him and Kerrigan. No Damn DE or True NT doesn't help.
na he's a bum. sack totals going down every year. only has 1 pass rushing technique, sucks in pass coevrage when he forced to do it. sucks at open field tackling.

he's a 1 trick pony. showing no signs of getting better at anything over 3 nfl seasons.

didn't even have a sack against an NFCE opponent his entire career until last week.


Last edited by st21; 12-24-2011 at 06:30 PM..
 12-24-2011, 06:30 PM         #186
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
you put your account on the line orakpo would have more than 10 sacks this year and then when it became very evident he was going to come extremely short you sent me a pm talking about well statistically he does this and that

i felt sorry for your a.ss cuz you sounded like you were crying over the fact you would have to leave bx so i told you don't worry about it.

you don't know more than me about anything except for college.
Whats sad is you really think that i sent you that to save face.. he was on pace to break that 11 when i sent you that. Its a disgrace that you call uourself a football fan hell even a redskins fan to talk about rak like that. You obviously dont kno his impact isnt always about sacks not to mention hes been as productive as clay mathews.
 12-24-2011, 06:32 PM         #187
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
na he's a bum. sack totals going down every year. only has 1 pass rushing technique, sucks in pass coevrage when he forced to do it. sucks at open field tackling.

he's a 1 trick pony. showing no signs of getting better at anything over 3 nfl seasons.

didn't even have a sack against an NFCE opponent his entire career until last week.
You exposing yourself rak has been fine in coverage when asked since that philly game where they threw a td on him basically..
 6 years ago '07        #188
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
why would you send me that in a PM then ? you lying man. you got almost the same post count as me in 2 less years and i post A LOT. you know you don't want to leave man. you wanted me to throw you a bone.


also if he wasn't having that great of a season at rushing the passer but was making up for it other areas that would be understandable. but he isn't doing that so what am supposed to think?

most skins fans keep giving him a pass because of his good rookie season. but in all honsety if it wasn't for that 4 sack game against jamarcus russell, his rookie season would not have been THAT impressive either. people gave him a pass for having a less productive year last year because it was a new system and he was being converted to a linebacker. so what's the excuse this year?

like i said he's terrible in coverage & open field tackling, he isn't fast quick or very athletic not like he can run anyone down either.

do you really believe he had a good season this year? cuz i think deep down you are underwhelmed too.

1 sack in 3 full seasons against NFCE teams in basically a pure pass rusher role. how do you explain that?


Last edited by st21; 12-24-2011 at 06:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #189
kmstokes  OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
We have bigger problems than Orakpo, to this point I think I'm more worried about another corner than that. D hall might have to go, although I do like him. But in all I think I'm fine with our defense, (healthy) Offense is the only concern.
 12-24-2011, 07:31 PM         #190
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
why would you send me that in a PM then ? you lying man. you got almost the same post count as me in 2 less years and i post A LOT. you know you don't want to leave man. you wanted me to throw you a bone.


also if he wasn't having that great of a season at rushing the passer but was making up for it other areas that would be understandable. but he isn't doing that so what am supposed to think?

most skins fans keep giving him a pass because of his good rookie season. but in all honsety if it wasn't for that 4 sack game against jamarcus russell, his rookie season would not have been THAT impressive either. people gave him a pass for having a less productive year last year because it was a new system and he was being converted to a linebacker. so what's the excuse this year?

like i said he's terrible in coverage & open field tackling, he isn't fast quick or very athletic not like he can run anyone down either.

do you really believe he had a good season this year? cuz i think deep down you are underwhelmed too.

1 sack in 3 full seasons against NFCE teams in basically a pure pass rusher role. how do you explain that?
1... i sent you the fu*king list because it disproves what you were saying about him this year. you can read right?

2... i don't care if you make me walk away from the site my post count does not indicate i dont have a life since i can post from my phone and most of my posts are in game threads and xbox league threads..

3... You don't pay attention much hes getting pressure on the QB thats his job and that link that i showed you reflected that, but your comeback was its not a credible site which is the stupidest thing ive heard since they watch every play of every fu*king game. He has actually improved his coverage to where hes pretty decent nothing major like a Dware, but hes not as bad as you WANT him to be.


4...I give him credit because he has earned it. You can't say well other than this 4 sack game he was nothing. THATS HIS JOB to pressure the QB and make the QB make bad decisions or get a sack for force a holding call. It's not always about 17 sack seasons and sh*t like that.


5...I don't think his year was Great nor was it Bad it was a avg year with less sacks.. like i said its not ALWAYS about sacks.. sometimes a hold call is just as good as a sack (I.E the dallas game last year and i want to say it was either the giants game last week or the week before where he beat the LT and got a holding call on a TD and it was brought back)

6...

26.5 Rak
30.5 Suggs
29.5 Mathews
33.5 Ware

Orakpo is right up there with Mathews,Ware,Suggs to start with their first 3 years Ware is the only one thats really blowing him out of the water. Mathews has 3 more sacks, but hes considered one of the best in the game yet hes got less sacks than orakpo this year, but you dont see packers fans going in on him.
 6 years ago '07        #191
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
1. still doesn't give a reason why you sent it to me in a PM

2. im pretty sure everyone has a smartphone these days, the fact that most of your posts come from game threads and video game discussions does't help your case. you just proved my point if anything.

3. it's not a credible site. that's why you don't hear any experts using those stats, because they are not official.

4. you didnt make a point so not worth a response.

5. clearly you are underwhelmed based on your account bet that you were so confident about.

6. matthews sucked this year too. don't comapare rakpo to d-ware. it's not even close to be being close.


all i keep saying is his production is getting worse each year. show me a stat that says i'm wrong?
 12-24-2011, 08:03 PM         #192
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I sent it in a pm because i figured your hoe a.ss would ignore it.

Sooo because i join a 2k league and talk trades or talked in game threads that makes me need this site more lol?

U do kno most analysts have people look up sh*t like that. I have never heard a analyst site a source at all anyway so i dont really understand what your saying. Your trying to discredit a website that exposes you and proves that you don't know what your talking about
 6 years ago '07        #193
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14806 14806
as long as snyder owns the skins
 6 years ago '05        #194
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
ORAKPO has done a great job covering RBs coming out the backfield this year. Plus if he doesn't get ten sacks does it matter when Carriker, Bowen and Kerrigan all have career highs in sacks this year?
 12-24-2011, 09:56 PM         #195
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natural said:
ORAKPO has done a great job covering RBs coming out the backfield this year. Plus if he doesn't get ten sacks does it matter when Carriker, Bowen and Kerrigan all have career highs in sacks this year?
You cant tell him that. Or the fact that for 3 of the divisional games (philly n dallas) they basically did 3 step drops and ran slants or quick throws to take both kerrigan and orakpo out of the game. Philly was the first team to do that then romo when he had injured ribs and then again the 2nd time around.
 12-26-2011, 09:03 AM         #196
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As of right now, the players that are under contract for 2012 have their salaries towards the cap at $83 million dollars.

The cap for the 2011 season is $120 million. 120-83=37.

so we might have around 40 milli to start the next season with.

Resign Laron to a 1 year deal so he will play for his new contract.
Resign Fred Davis
Resign Carriker
CUT Jammal Brown
CUT or RESTRUCTURE Chris Cooley who has 7.65 still owed on his contract and 3.8 this year.


anybody got any FA ideas they think would be good for us?


ill throw 2 out.

Marshawn Lynch RB, Seattle Seahawks
Chris Meyers C, Houston Texas
 12-26-2011, 09:17 AM         #197
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they will have another overrated offseason and then disappoint again.
 6 years ago '04        #198
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
avatar space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15390 15390
 Dro889 said:
so we might have around 40 milli to start the next season with.

Resign Laron to a 1 year deal so he will play for his new contract.
Resign Fred Davis
Resign Carriker
CUT Jammal Brown
CUT or RESTRUCTURE Chris Cooley who has 7.65 still owed on his contract and 3.8 this year.

anybody got any FA ideas they think would be good for us?

ill throw 2 out.

Marshawn Lynch RB, Seattle Seahawks
Chris Meyers C, Houston Texas
I agree with everything you said except for signing Marshawn Lynch. We're good on runningbacks. Helu will be our starter with Hightower coming back to spell him. Then we also have Royster as our 3rd string, which is a damn good deal in my opinion.

We need to shore up the offensive line and get a couple more depth players as well. The biggest thing for us right now is finding a competent quarterback.
 12-26-2011, 09:43 AM         #199
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
I agree with everything you said except for signing Marshawn Lynch. We're good on runningbacks. Helu will be our starter with Hightower coming back to spell him. Then we also have Royster as our 3rd string, which is a damn good deal in my opinion.

We need to shore up the offensive line and get a couple more depth players as well. The biggest thing for us right now is finding a competent quarterback.
i think marshawn is much much much better than Hightower he hits the hole better than Timmy.
 6 years ago '04        #200
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
avatar space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15390 15390
 Dro889 said:
i think marshawn is much much much better than Hightower he hits the hole better than Timmy.
I don't think Lynch would be happy taking a backup role.. that's just my opinion. Plus I doubt Seattle will let him go.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy