Orlando Magic (2) vs. Atlanta Hawks (3): Second Round

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's gonna take it?
magic in 4 24 36.92%
magic in 5 22 33.85%
magic in 6 11 16.92%
magic in 7 3 4.62%
hawks in 4 1 1.54%
hawks in 5 0 0%
hawks in 6 3 4.62%
hawks in 7 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
 dc3003 said:
ahh man i dont meanto diss my fellow magic brethren at a time like this. i just have a new girlfriend that i actually like for once and not just use for some pus*y. im still watchin every game and hold a spot for yall in my heart lol. ill be here every game for the eastern conference finals. yall stay up and hold it down. these hawks fans dont do it for me though as far as s**t talking
Hey man, you know me.. Been here foe the long run. Gotta hold down the fort....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #202
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 dc3003 said:
ahh man i dont meanto diss my fellow magic brethren at a time like this. i just have a new girlfriend that i actually like for once and not just use for some pus*y. im still watchin every game and hold a spot for yall in my heart lol. ill be here every game for the eastern conference finals. yall stay up and hold it down. these hawks fans dont do it for me though as far as s**t talking
s**t talkin is for champs and chumps... and the Hawks dont have a trophy... neither do the Magic

da f**k was yall drankin...
 05-07-2010, 12:43 AM         #203
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how everyone is just pushing aside the celtics, the TEAM that hasnt lost a 7 game series with Garnett. The team that destroyed the Lakers, and the team that is going toe to toe with the best regular season team in the league.

I knew last years fluke year when garnetts injury f**ked up the entire playoffs and single handily gave the magic some confidence, and lakers having a sigh of relief when they had to play the soft a.ss magic (LAST YEAR).

This is a different year, and i do think the Magic at this stage are a better team than the Celtics. But we will see what happens if and when they finally meet,
 8 years ago '04        #204
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 braided_uppimp said:
it's because Lakers not going double team Howard and i don't blame them

i'm not double teaming that dude, Lakers got 2 bigs that can make him work and he have to play "on-ball" defense not coming from the weak side to block shots, Lakers hopes Magic come out the East, it'll be they easiest Finals on the thrive for Kobe's five
Homer much? obvisously yes.
 05-07-2010, 06:18 AM         #205
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
it's because Lakers not going double team Howard and i don't blame them

i'm not double teaming that dude, Lakers got 2 bigs that can make him work and he have to play "on-ball" defense not coming from the weak side to block shots, Lakers hopes Magic come out the East, it'll be they easiest Finals on the thrive for Kobe's five

what?
 8 years ago '04        #206
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 luker1920 said:
i love how everyone is just pushing aside the celtics, the TEAM that hasnt lost a 7 game series with Garnett. The team that destroyed the Lakers, and the team that is going toe to toe with the best regular season team in the league.

I knew last years fluke year when garnetts injury f**ked up the entire playoffs and single handily gave the magic some confidence, and lakers having a sigh of relief when they had to play the soft a.ss magic (LAST YEAR).

This is a different year, and i do think the Magic at this stage are a better team than the Celtics. But we will see what happens if and when they finally meet,

Soft? have you watched a Magic game ever?

Homers are running wild. Get you fukkin knowledge up. And "ESPN said" isnt a valid argument.
 05-07-2010, 02:07 PM         #207
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cali22buck said:
Soft? have you watched a Magic game ever?

Homers are running wild. Get you fukkin knowledge up. And "ESPN said" isnt a valid argument.
I said last year buddy. They were soft, this year there a defensive force. I am not going to discredit them or say that they are not the best team in the playoffs right now , but that all goes out the window when you play 3 future hall of famers
 8 years ago '04        #208
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 luker1920 said:
I said last year buddy. They were soft, this year there a defensive force. I am not going to discredit them or say that they are not the best team in the playoffs right now , but that all goes out the window when you play 3 future hall of famers
really werent that soft last year either...but i get your point

Ill take our team over any team. top to bottom.

Celtics have the only chance.
 8 years ago '04        #209
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,666 | Props total: 30865 30865
 Adamsville said:
s**t talkin is for champs and chumps... and the Hawks dont have a trophy... neither do the Magic

da f**k was yall drankin...
ya but the magic have banners, the southwest division. how many does the hawks got? o wait thats right orlando won the division the last 4 years nevermind
 8 years ago '04        #210
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,666 | Props total: 30865 30865
 dj X said:
Hey man, you know me.. Been here foe the long run. Gotta hold down the fort....
Posted via Mobile Device
ya boy!!!!! i might even tell my boy al capone to come in here for magic fan role call. yall remember him ? i still talk to him on aim. thats my dog right there. i hold a special place for him in my heart too!!! lol
 8 years ago '07        #211
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
to all the magic fans in orlando...

50% off papa johns today

the deal was if magic scored over 110pts in a win papa johns gonna give half off on your purchase.

and since they did...

enjoy
 8 years ago '06        #212
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
1 quarter in and no posts
 8 years ago '04        #213
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
 dc3003 said:
ya boy!!!!! i might even tell my boy al capone to come in here for magic fan role call. yall remember him ? i still talk to him on aim. thats my dog right there. i hold a special place for him in my heart too!!! lol
Damn Al capone, of course i remember him.. haven't heard from dude since last year though lol But i do have him on my Boxden friends list... Hey man, the bond is strong between us Magic fans...
 8 years ago '98        #214
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
Joe Johnson looks like he'd rather go take a nap or chill on the couch and watch the game on TV instead
 8 years ago '04        #215
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,485 | Props total: 6067 6067
If these n*ggaz had heart we would be so dangerous
 8 years ago '06        #216
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
If these n*ggaz had heart we would be so dangerous

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #217
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
this is too easy...

8 years ago '05        #218
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,364 | Props total: 14205 14205
 O_nasty said:

[pic - click to view]

LOL When Orlando is hitting them threes like that and getting open looks out the a.ss, its impossible to beat them boys, was @ the game thursday night and watched a joe johnson fan get heckled all f**king night was the funniest s**t ever

Lets go Magic!
 8 years ago '06        #219
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8656 8656
ATL Head Coach- lets come together like butt cheeks for the next half
 8 years ago '08        #220
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
we posed to be taking the 2 at home to tie this s**t up
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago