Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 11228 11228
litigation.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I'm pretty sure he's said he didn't need to do rap.

If he has faith in his music, no need to b**ch when it comes out.
Saying you don't need to rap, because you are financially stable and had other options growing up does not give people a golden pass to start f**king with your money..

Here's an example, Bill Gates, a billionaire, who doesn't need to make a single computer ever again.. Someone in his developement group steals a project, leaks it out to some other company where they get the idea and profit(think DJ's who put leak s**t on their mixtapes), do you think because Bill Gates is a billionaire he won't be pissed and go at the people who are responsible for leaking and stealing his project? Do you think since Bill Gates is already well off, that he's not going to go at someone for f**kin with his money?

Are you not serious about your money? Would you not be pissed at someone f**kin with your finances no matter how much money you have?

Seems like alot of Lupe haters or any haters in general never have valid reasoning for hating the guy, and it always boils down to "just cause" reasoning.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-02-2010 at 07:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
and for the record Lupe felt he didn't NEED to rap because his family raised him well enough to where their were other options for him besides just being a rapper. Opposed to other rappers, who's only meal ticket out of the ghetto was becomming some sort of entertainer. That doesn't make you arrogant for stating such.
 8 years ago '06        #64
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
most likely it was over some music leaking. n*ggas f**k with that industry thinkin its all friendly. industry is like the drug game.. you always gotta keep yo guard up because when a move for business gets made, it can hurt feelings. thats why n*ggas dont even call each other friends, because when s**t goes down its "I thought we was boys.. f**k u and ya whole life now". n*ggas just got caught up.. and they just bloggers that knew him lol
 05-02-2010, 08:50 PM         #65
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Lupe Warrior, people's albums/songs leak every single day but they don't write letters yelling at the fans and everyone else on the planet for their songs leaking.
you'd be surprised what a label will do if they feel you stole there material

remember
 8 years ago '04        #66
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
interesting...... wonder if we will ever find out what went down
 8 years ago '09        #67
ritz109 5 heat pts
space
space
$303 | Props total: 1 1
were they the ones that leaked the lupe and alicia keys record?? i know she was pretty pissed about that record... wonder if that had anything to do with it
 8 years ago '08        #68
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
I find it so strange people point out Lupe as being an arrogant douchebag

Kanye must be a modest mouse
 8 years ago '04        #69
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
To be honest i havent messed with lupe ever since that incident at the the hiphop honors cermony anyone who thinks mc hammer was better than a tribe called quest is a LOSER
 8 years ago '09        #70
MOTM 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358

Shake from 2DopeBoyz getting dissed by Lupe Fiasco when – rumor has it – he allegedly tried to roll up backstage and conduct an impromptu interview. Apparently things didn’t go as planned, and Shake got harassed by Lupe’s security, who dissed him like a redheaded stepchild. He then responded by Tweeting to the world that 2DopeBoyz website would no longer support Lupe Fiasco ever again. We’ve heard that kind of thing before.

As someone who was at the forefront of this internet hip-hop s**t when it began, let me give you some words of advice, young Skywalker: nobody gives a f**k who you are. That’s not a dis to you personally at all, my man, it’s just the way of the world and it’s true for anyone in your position. Do not forget that you are a blogger, and you are not a celebrity. If you were a celebrity, or someone mildly important, people would recognize you in public, even without your 2Dope hat. But nobody knows what you look like, because your MySpace page has a cartoon character on it. I know that in your world what you are doing seems pretty big and important, but right now you are coming off like an angry Stan, not someone who deserves the respect of Lupe Fiasco, or anyone else in this industry for that matter.

The threat of, “we’re not going to support leak your music ever again” holds little weight to an artist like Lupe, who’s been very vocal about his unfinished tracks leaking on the internet. In fact, one could even surmise that you got dissed because you are a part of the problem. That in itself is a bit of a stretch, but something to consider. And here’s the other thing – if you aren’t going to cover Lupe, then we will, and so will every other rap website.

DJ Pizzo is not even trying to pick a f!ght here, just looking out for a fellow Vegas cat, whom honestly I’d never heard of until a few months ago and was confusing for Shaggy Too Dope from Insane Clown Posse. I held my tongue when you tried to go up against Elliot Wilson a couple of weeks back, which again, shows similar unprofessionalism and a spoiled, privileged attitude that you deserve some kind of accolades or props for whatever your big accomplishment is.

Remember this: you are not on equal level to the artists that you blog about, even if you try to pretend so by talking about yourself every time you blog about them. This especially rings true for someone that is as respected and loved as Lupe Fiasco, who has toured around the world many times over, makes loads more money than you, and is on television every day. You are at home reading the internet right now.

And here is another news flash. This is not the last time you will be dissed by a famous rapper, so get used to it. Do yourself a favor and publicly apologize to Lupe for going out like a sucker. Going up against an artist that everyone loves and respects is also not a way to win the hearts of the public. Ask Solar.
Shake lost
 8 years ago '04        #71
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 MOTM said:

Shake lost
damn he went in on his a.ss lol
 8 years ago '09        #72
MOTM 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
These b**ch a.ss bloggers are getting out of control. Acting like they are owed something by the artists. Shake got eithered, lol
 8 years ago '09        #73
ritz109 5 heat pts
space
space
$303 | Props total: 1 1
 MOTM said:

Shake lost

that s**t was f**king CLASSIC!!!
 8 years ago '06        #74
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
 MOTM said:

Shake lost
 8 years ago '07        #75
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 MOTM said:
These b**ch a.ss bloggers are getting out of control. Acting like they are owed something by the artists. Shake got eithered, lol

Lol @ this thread in general, most of the people in here are 10x what bloggers are so stop contradicting yourself.

@ Grown a.ss men lookin' for drama like highschool girls.
 8 years ago '09        #76
MOTM 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
You got me homie, my bad for accidently putting the I in there. lol
 8 years ago '04        #77
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Good for them. I used to talk to Shake on the regular and help him with graphic work before 2DB blew up. I tried to reach out to him a couple months back and he acted like he didn't know who I was. 95% of bloggers are douchebags, including 2DB.

Y'all ma'fnckas aren't famous and y'all contribute very little to the music culture. Your opinions hold no weight whatsoever. Anyone can post a picture of an artist with a MediaFire link attached. And I think Lupe is a pretentious douchebag as well, so this makes it all that much funnier to me!
 8 years ago '08        #78
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
f**k shake..n*gga always hating on my boy ross...that dude went in on his a.ss (pause)

i dont get what the hype over these 2dopeboyz,nahright, hipster blog they all post the same s**t...maybe is the layout i dont know...but i go to hotnewhiphop for music cause is they dont post picture just tracks and they post from everyone common to waka flocka....2dopeboyz and nahright only be posting hipster s**t most of time
 8 years ago '04        #79
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
lmfao shake got owned for being a sad stan who thinks hes someone important cause he leaks music
 8 years ago '06        #80
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOL that Shake dude lookin like a b**ch right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now