VIDEO of White from Jeezy's CTE droppin the N word like it's no big deal now & Yukmouth/Jeezy smokin

most viewed right now
 72
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-02-2010, 01:57 AM         #21
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on some street real n*gga s**t, if Jeezy rockin with him like that, and if u really listen to 37 bars and the way he talk, u can tell he real. some white boys is a n*gga. its prolly f**ked up, but his wife prolly black and call him a n*gga
 8 years ago '06        #22
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4640 4640
 Effit said:
n*gga/zzzzzz is about the most played out word there is, it doesn't even mean you're black anymore, it doesn't represent overcoming the civil rights struggle, or slavery. It's just like calling someone a retarded f**got, it doesn't mean they are gay and have special needs. Nobody thinks White is making a negative remark about black people, if that is what you think, holy s**t, wow. He's an idiot. Nobody gives a s**t about this word anymore, if you do then maybe you should find something more important to worry about. Obviously this guy is ignorant, as a white person, it isn't politically correct, or polite to throw the term around and even if you somehow imagine you've earned "the right" why would you want to look like an ignorant a.ss. The N word has lost it's power, It is dead derogatorily and enduringly. It's just another word. One last thing, I'm not feeling the whole White guilt model in 2010, I don't feel guilty about anything. I had nothing to do with slavery, I've grown up in a time where multi cultural experiences are the norm, and every time I hear this argument, I just think, who is benefiting from the constant race bating? Not you, not me, so f**k whoever is. That's my 2.

I'm with you except for that bolded part. It is just a word but words have power. To think that the average person can merely separate their emotion from that word is....IMO ridiculous and/or insensitive. If you were/are close to your mother are you saying the word "mom" or "mother" wouldn't mean anything to you?
 8 years ago '06        #23
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4640 4640
and another thing...

language is history. before computers, books, etc. we had oral histories that were passed down from generation to generation. To me, eliminating that word or downplaying it would be erasing a part of history. That word, at one point in history, was very powerful and very significant for many people. To say it is not significant just because we use it in a different context today (sometimes) is stripping away history. That word, when used "properly" is a reminder of how far we have come (or not come). So f**k all that "it's just a word".

Ask a Dominican what the significance of the word "perejil" means. You will most definitely get several different answer depending on who you ask BUT that doesn't take away from the fact that that same word was used to "test" Haitians from Dominicans, who upon pronouncing it incorrectly, were slaughtered. They are both just words but words that are attached to something very significant; a snap shot in time. I guess we should get rid of all the Cesar E. Chavez Blvds in America because no one under the age of 22 gives a f**k or knows who he is.
 05-02-2010, 02:40 AM         #24
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
n*gga/zzzzzz is about the most played out word there is, it doesn't even mean you're black anymore, it doesn't represent overcoming the civil rights struggle, or slavery. It's just like calling someone a retarded f**got, it doesn't mean they are gay and have special needs. Nobody thinks White is making a negative remark about black people, if that is what you think, holy s**t, wow. He's an idiot. Nobody gives a s**t about this word anymore, if you do then maybe you should find something more important to worry about. Obviously this guy is ignorant, as a white person, it isn't politically correct, or polite to throw the term around and even if you somehow imagine you've earned "the right" why would you want to look like an ignorant a.ss. The N word has lost it's power, It is dead derogatorily and enduringly. It's just another word. One last thing, I'm not feeling the whole White guilt model in 2010, I don't feel guilty about anything. I had nothing to do with slavery, I've grown up in a time where multi cultural experiences are the norm, and every time I hear this argument, I just think, who is benefiting from the constant race bating? Not you, not me, so f**k whoever is. That's my 2.


whoa lets get a few thangs straight scrapper, u a white dude so da hell are u to determine whether or not n*gga has lost its power?


those whose forefathers were dehumanized and still feel da effects of our everyday struggle are da only ones who could put it in any kinda context mayne. it is a very powerful word.. and as a young black man u damn right i dont want any white folk saying n*gga & you or any other ofay aint finna tell me how i should feel about it


not entirely sure why u brought up white guilt but since u took it there... i agree u dont have a damn thang to feel "guilty" about.. however dont git it twisted pimp, though u aint got blood on yo hands personally u definitely benefit from it everyday of yo life in dis country. so maybe yo brethren u say feel guilty are really just empathetic cuz white privilege & black disadvantage is an obvious reality dat stems from dis countrys ugly history of racism & slavery
 8 years ago '04        #25
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 Marvin Hagler said:
whoa lets get a few thangs straight scrapper, u a white dude so da hell are u to determine whether or not n*gga has lost its power?


those whose forefathers were dehumanized and still feel da effects of our everyday struggle are da only ones who could put it in any kinda context mayne. it is a very powerful word.. and as a young black man u damn right i dont want any white folk saying n*gga & you or any other ofay aint finna tell me how i should feel about it


not entirely sure why u brought up white guilt but since u took it there... i agree u dont have a damn thang to feel "guilty" about.. however dont git it twisted pimp, though u aint got blood on yo hands personally u definitely benefit from it everyday of yo life in dis country. so maybe yo brethren u say feel guilty are really just empathetic cuz white privilege & black disadvantage is an obvious reality dat stems from dis countrys ugly history of racism & slavery
:thumbsup:
 8 years ago '05        #26
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 TIGER HOODS said:
Okay you get the DUNCE award for that one n*gga, how the f**k can you put jeezy and juiceman in the same sentence? Jeezy is 100,000x better than this White redneck. Thats like sayin "I like Common, he's better than Eminem and Drake."



[pic - click to view]

Eminem is arguable, but you did not just say Drake > Common?
 8 years ago '10        #27
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,588 | Props total: 6704 6704
What is with this clownin a.ss ATL cats and this "loud pack, turnt up, kush" weed? You ask someone waht they are smoking and they always come back with 2-3 names that make no sense.

I'll admit....it's kinda strange to see ol boy say "n*gga" like that. But hey, if that's how he grew up and he knows the power behind the word, then it doesn't bother me. It obviously doesn't bother CTE, either. I bet anything he is their weed man. You know White people lovvvvvveeeee to smoke.
 8 years ago '08        #28
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
I mean...People still get mad when white people say the word n*gga in the same way we say it.

I see no offense in the word unless they are trying to say it in a racist way.

Hell I call my white friends snowflakes.
 8 years ago '04        #29
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203


how come half of bro's beard is grey? anyone find that strange or just me haha
 8 years ago '04        #30
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2030 2030
Well since where on the racist words...

If some1 called me snowflake, spic, jew, kife, n*gga, gook, or w/e else in a non racist way, to me your uneducated and immature and most likely your career, is what i consider a job.


Last edited by D. Norman; 05-02-2010 at 09:29 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #31
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 awall said:
i guess if the latinos get a pass...whats the diff. between latinos and whitess...nothing really.

shyt look at pitbull and fat joe..they the same color as whites.

aint none of em callin me a nygga though. beat they azzz.
^^^ Real talk... I remember the first time a white dude called me a zzzzzz... I threw a brick at that mawf**ka and stomped the s**t outta him...
 8 years ago '07        #32
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
this is common when you have white people that grew up with blacks. i have friends that are white that say n*gga. this is common and i'm sure you guys have white friends that get a pass for saying n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #33
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6458 6458
*without watching the video or reading comments*


I don't have a problem with white people using that word. As a black man I use the word on a daily basis and I feel if I am good enough to say the word then anyone else is as well. What makes me different from a white man native american whatever just the color of my skin? Was i born with the right to be able to say it, and they weren't?


I guess ultimately what im trying to say is If black people can use the word freely then other people should be able to as well. Point blank!


Last edited by jsmooth-117; 05-02-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #34
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
 jsmooth-117 said:
*without watching the video or reading comments*


I don't have a problem with white people using that word. As a black man I use the word on a daily basis and I feel if I am good enough to say the word then anyone else is as well. What makes me different from a white man native american whatever just the color of my skin? Was i born with the right to be able to say it, and they weren't?


I guess ultimately what im trying to say is If black people can use the word freely then other people should be able to as well. Point blank!
u feel me that s**t played out,n*ggaz actin like we was in the chains i mean i feel bad for em back in the day but sometime u gotta let that s**t go fo rea and stop usin that s**t as a crutch too
 8 years ago '05        #35
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 jsmooth-117 said:
*without watching the video or reading comments*


I don't have a problem with white people using that word. As a black man I use the word on a daily basis and I feel if I am good enough to say the word then anyone else is as well. What makes me different from a white man native american whatever just the color of my skin? Was i born with the right to be able to say it, and they weren't?


I guess ultimately what im trying to say is If black people can use the word freely then other people should be able to as well. Point blank!


you and your friend up top...keep cooonin bud.
 8 years ago '10        #36
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 TIGER HOODS said:
Okay you get the DUNCE award for that one n*gga, how the f**k can you put jeezy and juiceman in the same sentence? Jeezy is 100,000x better than this White redneck. Thats like sayin "I like Common, he's better than Eminem and Drake."



[pic - click to view]

That was a even stupider than what the guy said before you, but, whatever.
 8 years ago '10        #37
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
It's not the fact that a person said "n*gga/zzzzzz," it's the way they said it.


/thread
 8 years ago '08        #38
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
This turned out to be the best threads I've seen in a long time. I appreciate all of the opinions and got some perspective too. I props'd people like it was my thread for the feedback, and I'm always learning. Boxden IS a strong community. On some other s**t... I also think it's strange that half his beard is gray, it's funny. And 1 other thing where did turnt up start, I swear I heard it coming off the West Coast long before this?


Last edited by Effit; 05-02-2010 at 01:41 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #39
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Curb said:
It's not the fact that a person said "n*gga/zzzzzz," it's the way they said it.


/thread
I completely disagree with that. I think it's who you say it too. There is no joking way for a white guy to call me zzzzzz. n*gga is the same thing. Me personally I don't call my white friends slurs as a joke. There is no no magic way to call me a zzzzzz that makes it cool. If you're black and have white friends that call you zzzzzz/n*gga, then more power to you. We don't "Joke" like that around here.
 8 years ago '04        #40
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
white>>>waka
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy