VIDEO of White from Jeezy's CTE droppin the N word like it's no big deal now & Yukmouth/Jeezy smokin

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7574 pageviews
79 comments

SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,432 | Props total: 201 201
VIDEO of White from Jeezy's CTE droppin the N word like it's no big deal now & Yukmouth/Jeezy smokin

this lame a.ss dude.. what do ya'll think?

[video - click to view]

79 comments for "VIDEO of White from Jeezy's CTE droppin the N word like it's no big deal now & Yukmouth/Jeezy smokin"

8 years ago '04        #2
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space

and what the f**ks wit the beard homie? haha
 8 years ago '06        #3
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,225 | Props total: 18086 18086
What if he's Canadian like ya fav rapper ? Lol. Or he can be African just like French montana. Idk
 8 years ago '04        #4
space
space
I thought people on here were sayin he's a redneck or some s**t when he dropped that Code Name s**t?? I dont know nothin about this dude but i don't really f**k with him
 8 years ago '04        #5
space
space
P. Dedos I f**ks with you on that Bess s**t! Damn truth he is the black Wes Welker.. they gon be raw this year!
 05-02-2010, 12:05 AM         #6
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep. he thinks he earned the right obviously. but that s**t is lame as f**k. dude is dumb. i'm white too btw.
 05-02-2010, 12:05 AM         #7
Cephalotripsy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like white, he is better than jeezy, juce man, etc.
 05-02-2010, 12:06 AM         #8
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wtf...he sound like a ghetto black dude...
 8 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 Cephalotripsy said:
Better than Jeezy....??
 8 years ago '05        #10
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i guess if the latinos get a pass...whats the diff. between latinos and whitess...nothing really.

shyt look at pitbull and fat joe..they the same color as whites.

aint none of em callin me a nygga though. beat they azzz.
 8 years ago '09        #11
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Cephalotripsy said:
C'mon Son.

GTFOHWTBS
 8 years ago '09        #12
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
this n*gga and riff raff need to drop an album
 8 years ago '04        #13
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
The nerdy homie, why didn't they have that dude in the video wit them. Dude woulda been off beat n shyt.
 8 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
this n*gga and riff raff need to drop an album
:laughing9:
 8 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 awall said:
i guess if the latinos get a pass...whats the diff. between latinos and whitess...nothing really.

shyt look at pitbull and fat joe..they the same color as whites.

aint none of em callin me a nygga though. beat they azzz.

Well because They are from Cuba and the PR homie.. get your facts right. N any kind of Latino race or whatever, they werent the ones with slaves calling them the N Word. I give them a pass, but no white person. N this is coming from a white dude btw too..
 8 years ago '05        #16
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Cephalotripsy said:
Okay you get the DUNCE award for that one n*gga, how the f**k can you put jeezy and juiceman in the same sentence? Jeezy is 100,000x better than this White redneck. Thats like sayin "I like Common, he's better than Eminem and Drake."

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TIGER HOODS; 05-02-2010 at 12:50 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #17
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
n*gga/zzzzzz is about the most played out word there is, it doesn't even mean you're black anymore, it doesn't represent overcoming the civil rights struggle, or slavery. It's just like calling someone a retarded f**got, it doesn't mean they are gay and have special needs. Nobody thinks White is making a negative remark about black people, if that is what you think, holy s**t, wow. He's an idiot. Nobody gives a s**t about this word anymore, if you do then maybe you should find something more important to worry about. Obviously this guy is ignorant, as a white person, it isn't politically correct, or polite to throw the term around and even if you somehow imagine you've earned "the right" why would you want to look like an ignorant a.ss. The N word has lost it's power, It is dead derogatorily and enduringly. It's just another word. One last thing, I'm not feeling the whole White guilt model in 2010, I don't feel guilty about anything. I had nothing to do with slavery, I've grown up in a time where multi cultural experiences are the norm, and every time I hear this argument, I just think, who is benefiting from the constant race bating? Not you, not me, so f**k whoever is. That's my 2.
 8 years ago '05        #18
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Effit said:
n*gga/zzzzzz is about the most played out word there is, it doesn't even mean you're black anymore, it doesn't represent overcoming the civil rights struggle, or slavery. It's just like calling someone a retarded f**got, it doesn't mean they are gay and have special needs. Nobody thinks White is making a negative remark about black people, if that is what you think, holy s**t, wow. He's an idiot. Nobody gives a s**t about this word anymore, if you do then maybe you should find something more important to worry about. Obviously this guy is ignorant, as a white person, it isn't politically correct, or polite to throw the term around and even if you somehow imagine you've earned "the right" why would you want to look like an ignorant a.ss. The N word has lost it's power, It is dead derogatorily and enduringly. It's just another word. One last thing, I'm not feeling the whole White guilt model in 2010, I don't feel guilty about anything. I had nothing to do with slavery, I've grown up in a time where multi cultural experiences are the norm, and every time I hear this argument, I just think, who is benefiting from the constant race bating? Not you, not me, so f**k whoever is. That's my 2.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 Effit said:

8 years ago '08        #20
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
No I'm not mad. I'm mature enough to have a discussion, and intelligent enough to have an opinion. Not really sure why I chose to use this s**tty thread to make that statement, but it's what came out when I started writing, and if it drives a real conversation, great. Of course I've had these ideas on my mind, I'm a critical thinker, I don't take things for granted, I ask questions. I didn't just make some s**t up all of a sudden. You mad about that, or just confused? Look if you're afraid to think for yourself, ask questions, or have a serious discussion that's fine. There are a lot of people just like you that will make you feel better. I'm gonna get some sleep, Mayweather f!ght was a waste of 50 bucks and if you wanna say something half way intelligent be my guest. Peace.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago