"All black kids want to be athletes or entertainers"-Stupidity Barkley

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 MATIX said:
what black kid watches cnn over espn?
what kid watches cnn over espn, exactly so you aren't saying s**t.

Like the other guy said most KIDS want to be athletes or entertainers at some point so to generalize this as just blacks is retarded.
 8 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
the only reason he's on that show is to be exploited....

SMH @ not knowing when white ppl only are keeping ou around to laugh at your mannerisms, weight and speech...

Barkley's pride levels is gotta be low....then again, maybe they uptick quite a bit when he glances at his bank account...
 8 years ago '04        #63
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
why is j.r. hyphy about to cry because a lot of kids want to be athletes or entertainers
 8 years ago '05        #64
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 NYGallday said:
true f**kin story man great point

smh thats why im startin to really hate college
Hang in there with school and make sure you get something out of it. A college degree is something no one can take from you. I have two degrees neither of which pertain to my current job, but I work for a Fortune 500 Company and I make a decent living.
 8 years ago '06        #65
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
He's pretty right, its the Majority.
 8 years ago '05        #66
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Dee Grande said:
im eyeing a phd right now. doesn't mean i didn't want to be the next penny hardaway as a kid

i don't know too many kids of any race who sit around saying "i want to be a public policy officer when i grow up" or some s**t like that. most at least flirted with the possibility of doing fun s**t like being an athlete, musician or actor

^^^ this
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
im eyeing a phd right now. doesn't mean i didn't want to be the next penny hardaway as a kid

i don't know too many kids of any race who sit around saying "i want to be a public policy officer when i grow up" or some s**t like that. most at least flirted with the possibility of doing fun s**t like being an athlete, musician or actor
While you may be eyeing a PHD, most who dream of becoming a pro athlete, singer, actress or whatever is their lone goal with no backup plan because it's usually boom or bust. What kid doesn't grow up idoilzing a singer, pro athlete, or actor?We all have. The majority go in head first, put all hope into these dreams without attaining their education and therefore when those dreams aren't met they have no alternative or anything to fall back on. That's all I think Chuck was trying to say, he wasn't saying it's not OK to want to be a pro athlete, rapper, or actor just make sure you get an education as an alternative. I think you have it all twisted.
 8 years ago '08        #68
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
who didnt want to be an athlete or entertainer as a kid growing up?...s**t i had friends of all races who all aspired for the same s**t, but u all hit a certain point (11-13) where you realize that s**t isnt gonna happen

why they got Chuck's ignorant a.ss on TV neway, its like they put the dumbest/worst spoken/most ignorant black ppl on tv (chuck, emmitt smith) to give blacks a bad name...smh
 8 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
who didnt want to be an athlete or entertainer as a kid growing up?...s**t i had friends of all races who all aspired for the same s**t, but u all hit a certain point (11-13) where you realize that s**t isnt gonna happenwhy they got Chuck's ignorant a.ss on TV neway, its like they put the dumbest/worst spoken/most ignorant black ppl on tv (chuck, emmitt smith) to give blacks a bad name...smh
:agreement6:Agreed, but the sad part is some never realize it wont happen.
 8 years ago '05        #70
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,303 | Props total: 4722 4722
 El Fuerte said:
who didnt want to be an athlete or entertainer as a kid growing up?...s**t i had friends of all races who all aspired for the same s**t, but u all hit a certain point (11-13) where you realize that s**t isnt gonna happen

why they got Chuck's ignorant a.ss on TV neway, its like they put the dumbest/worst spoken/most ignorant black ppl on tv (chuck, emmitt smith) to give blacks a bad name...smh
many never hit that point though........
 8 years ago '05        #71
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Chuck completely right

Too many kids that end up doing nothing with they lives cause they think its easy to be a pro athlete or a rapper
 8 years ago '05        #72
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 El Fuerte said:

He was mainly talking about kids in high school
 8 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 Bea5T said:
He was mainly talking about kids in high school
Word, people don't listen they jump to conclusions so fast.
 8 years ago '09        #74
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
All kids want to be athletes or entertainers for the most part. This board has a charles barkley quote thread everyday. Like what this dude say has any validity at all. He's borderline retarded and does/says dumb sh*t all the time.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #75
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 DrX said:
i thought most people in general at some point wanted to be a famous entertainer
Who doesn't
 8 years ago '06        #76
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,643 | Props total: 8579 8579
he is 100% right most black kids want to be athletes or entertainers i dont know why anybody would be offended
 8 years ago '04        #77
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
I'm black and I wanted to be an entertainer and athlete growing up. I also wanted to be Batman, Ryu, Arnold Shwarzennegar(sp?), an astronaut, and a cowboy.

I hate the stereotypes black people get. All black people like chicken. I've rarely met a person who didn't. All black children want to be famous athletes and musicians. Of course, all white children want to be famous athletes and musicians.

The bottom line is I know that almost every black person that turned 18, began to realize s**t wasn't going to happen and moved on with our lives. Of course you have your exceptions but that's because we're all individuals, like everyone.
 8 years ago '05        #78
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
 M I said:
I'm black and I wanted to be an entertainer and athlete growing up. I also wanted to be Batman, Ryu, Arnold Shwarzennegar(sp?), an astronaut, and a cowboy.

I hate the stereotypes black people get. All black people like chicken. I've rarely met a person who didn't. All black children want to be famous athletes and musicians. Of course, all white children want to be famous athletes and musicians.

The bottom line is I know that almost every black person that turned 18, began to realize s**t wasn't going to happen and moved on with our lives. Of course you have your exceptions but that's because we're all individuals, like everyone.
where did you live at? around my area, the majority of the black kids i know are either selling drugs, keeping at it with their music, even though they're not going anywhere, or are in junior college hoping to play pro ball someday even though they don't even know what they're doing with their education...
 8 years ago '05        #79
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
Lol I don't think you guys understand

its the fact that these kids that don't do s**t in their lives thinking they can rap when they are a.sscheeks

then end up dead or in jail
 8 years ago '05        #80
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the question is where the f**k do you live at? Because obviously you don't know many black children.

The majority of black kids YOU KNOW is not the same as the MAJORITY OF THE BLACK(RACE) KIDS
i went to high school at Harrison High School in southern colorado springs, colorado.

and considering the high school i went to was majority black and hispanic, are they a minority of the minority? lol

and currently, i live in Denver and have a part time job working with minorities (majority black) from the s**tty Denver Public Schools as a tutor. so trust me, i've been around the majority of them who are from the s**ttiest parts of Denver (mainly, the teens who're stuck in the s**tty a.ss Denver Public School system )

Last edited by pnoi89; 05-03-2010 at 12:28 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy