Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #161
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #162
Nemes1s 
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 43 43
........hm
 09-30-2010, 01:56 AM         #163
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see how the illuminati deleted those ODB videos? ...and n*ggas still think they dont exist
 7 years ago '06        #164
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 dg177bx said:
this is the best thread out of all illum yall have no sarcasm, people dont want to understand that you have to give something up for the fame, nothings free in this world, if it was you would see alooot of motherf**kers on

7 years ago '06        #165
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Vincent_Chase said:
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places," EPH 6:12.

Amen, the true words written.
 7 years ago '07        #166
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
this is the best thread out of all illum yall have no sarcasm, people dont want to understand that you have to give something up for the fame, nothings free in this world, if it was you would see alooot of motherf**kers on
Well with that logic, what did 50 Tyson and the Jersey Shore cast have to sacrifice to become famous? They did it with ease. The internet is making it real easy to get famous so you do see "aloooot of motherf**kers on" and its annoying. Its like you can be famous for anything these days lol. Years ago it took grind, persitence, and talent (more grind than anything) to get on so thats why alot more people werent doing it.

You sure you didn't mean to say fortune or success?

Last edited by A-L-P; 09-30-2010 at 06:15 AM..
 09-30-2010, 08:51 AM         #167
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It takes a lot of knowledge to actually start to believe. Reading tons of books, study economics and how money works, and you start to get a grime vision of the world.

Ignorance is bliss.
 7 years ago '07        #168
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 A-L-P said:
I feel you and im not tryna disrespect anyone. Saying something is misinfo isn't misinfo. If i just said it's misinfo but failed to backup my claims then yeah it is misinfo but i come with valid points. I've seen all the videos and a majority of it is misinfo. Like that one video where that preacher was saying that Biggie had a clothing line called 666 when that wasn't true. Biggie was about to start a clothing line called Brooklyn Mint. If thats not misinformation then i dont know what is. The guy used that Jay Z white album track where the producer put some satanic messages on top of the track. The guy said that Jay did all that but in reality Jay had nothing to do with that album. It wasn't even authorized by Jay. They use the song Lucifer as ammo but if you listen to the track its not actually about satan. That preacher abused his position of power. Im sure e means well but his method of doing it is what i can't respect. Dude suppose to be a preacher but he's telling mad lies to get his point across smh.

And if you really want people to make they're own decisions then why are you highlighting specific parts of rap lyrics?

yeah biggie was not finna start a 666 clothing line, but him and junior mafia sure as hell (pun intended) wore them jackets that had 666 letters on the front. i seen that s**t in an old a.ss xxl magazine.
 7 years ago '07        #169
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Joe Budden said:
It takes a lot of knowledge to actually start to believe. Reading tons of books, study economics and how money works, and you start to get a grime vision of the world.

Ignorance is bliss.
^thats very true. but its like a double edged sword at the same time because "there is no knowledge that isn't power" [Mortal Kombat :dancingcool:]

or you just use the instincts you've accumulated over time to come up with your own conclusions...
 7 years ago '07        #170
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 A-L-P said:
Well with that logic, what did 50 Tyson and the Jersey Shore cast have to sacrifice to become famous? They did it with ease. The internet is making it real easy to get famous so you do see "aloooot of motherf**kers on" and its annoying. Its like you can be famous for anything these days lol. Years ago it took grind, persitence, and talent (more grind than anything) to get on so thats why alot more people werent doing it.

You sure you didn't mean to say fortune or success?
they're not in that bracket of fame yet, like the lohans or the will smiths or the katy perrys. But they're wh0ores of the social media at the same time so they sacrifice there moral values n s**t for that 15 sec of fame.

I feel what youre sayin though. You can be famous for anything now. The internet undoubtedly changed the game. Thats what things are the way they are today.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 09-30-2010 at 10:27 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #171
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
so uhh, what are these illuminati guys in this thread's master plan? to run the industry, stay famous, rich and make great music?? i honestly do not care. jay-z never hurt me or my family. on the contrary he helped the water crisis in africa, gives out scholarships and supplies jobs for people. im more of a believe in good and evil deeds type guy and none of jay's actions lead me to believe that he's evil. i dont care what symbols are in his videos, and i damn sure dont care about the opinions on his character from folks that never met him.
 7 years ago '05        #172
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
Illuminati=I literally like undercover money in north america to infinity....LOL. Stupid muthaf**kaz quoting rappers as theologians and professors. Dora the explorer says swiper no swiping. Swiper is really the Bilderberg group stealing from the Mexican back pack back pack, go Diego go!!! Y'all believe anything. Hey Santa Claus is coming to town. Literally, he will be at the mall. <--A truth because it won't change, unless your mall closes but he'll be at another mall.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish