Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 king-2-be said:

u know ya boy paul mooney aint gonna hold his tounge n is gonna tell the real... hopefully he dont get laid down soon
oh no!!!!!!! spiderman's throwing up the baphomet sign!!!! thats not a baphomet sign spiderman's throwing you stupidf**k!!!! spiderman's just trying to sling his web at criminals. you free mason theorists are overexagerrating lil too much about now.
 8 years ago '07        #142
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Ed Bundy said:
i wonder what would happen if you bumped into a celebrity when hes all alone without security and asked him about this stuff...

i bumped into method man a few years back while he was entirely all by himself....i had no idea about all this stuff back then so i didnt ask him s**t...but nowadays if i ever saw him, i wouldnt give a f**k and id just ask him straight up to tell me what he knows about this stuff
you should haved asked him when you seen him the first time dumbass when these free mason talks weren't as out in the open back then. i bet if you see method again now, and ask him about it, he prolly wont tell you a damned thing because of these gossiping a.ss f**kboys on youtube!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #143
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Ed Bundy said:
you are stupid...real stupid... so stupid that im actually having trouble comprehend it...

like i always say, when a motherf**ker is as dumb as you are about this subject, it probably means you are one of them trying to protect your secrets

thats why im not even respondin to you anymore...

you know what the funny thing is though? you are in EVERY SINGLE f**kIN ONE of these topics....why the f**k are you in here defending this stuff every time? you obviously care about something enough to be in every one of these topics...

not only am i not in the mood to respond to you 2 f**kin idiots, but im also just skipping over your posts from now on and not even reading them. once again, im real curious why the f**k youre in here all the time........
lmao.why tha f**k u here in every time sayin tha same dumb s**t?

"u idiots r stupid","u blind if u cant see that s**t","u a dumb f**k"

im tryin to enlighten yo dumb a.sses.u just now learnin about this s**t,i been researchin for over 10 years.and unlike your test tube a.ss ive actually taken time to read and learn.if u wanna say that poor rappers are in,that means u are in also.for continuin to spread stupidity.order thru chaos is thier motto.and when u make stupid a.ss claims all u do is contribute to tha chaos.
 8 years ago '07        #144
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
i wonder what would happen if you bumped into a celebrity when hes all alone without security and asked him about this stuff...
this is how i know i cant take u serious...now i know ur bulls**tting..gtfo
I wasn't tryna be funny i was serious. They way you wrote that post made it seem like you think rappers would be scared to talk about that stuff when they're security guard are around. And show me one single thing i posted that makes it hard for you to take me serious. Cause i can find pages and pages of ya'll rebutals that make ya'll look confused, misinformed, paranoid and gullible. You can't honestly say that i was coming out of left field with my comments because everything i said was a fact. I mean what have i been wrong about in this entire thread? Even some of the people who originally came in this thread as theorist back tracked on certain things that they said. But ya'll have yet to prove me wrong but i cant be taken serious. If you guys are as open minded as ya'll claim to be then maybe ya'll should look at the whole picture like we're tryna get ya'll to do. You want us to be so open to your theories but ya'll dont even take the time to try and look at things objectivley before ya'll dismiss us like ya'll normally do.

No disrespect but saying "you must be one of them" makes you look like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Think about how you sound when you say that kind of stuff.

not only am i not in the mood to respond to you 2 f**kin idiots, but im also just skipping over your posts from now on and not even reading them. once again, im real curious why the f**k youre in here all the time........
Im not really suprised at this response. You know thats a cop out. And im in all types of threads when i have free time. I can't speak for the other guy but im in here to debate.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-05-2010 at 06:51 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #145
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
//Thread//
 8 years ago '09        #146
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 Ed Bundy said:
i just dont see how ANYONE can continue to deny this when you have hundreds of people from all parts of the world, who are strangers to each other, ALL SAYING THE SAME THING...

if this many people are saying it, how can you continue to deny it? these are celebrities who are in the industry, so they also know more then we do

how people can still deny this is beyond belief.
if 1000s of people gathered to say the s**t in star wars is real. And I BET YOU they would... would that make it true?

The human brains desire for sensation out of bulls**t is whats really beyond belief.
 8 years ago '09        #147
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
people need to let this s**t go man...its bullshiit
 05-05-2010, 09:46 AM         #148
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
whats so hard to understand about tha worlds wealthiest,and elite dont need s**t from a rapper u dumb f**k lol

what rappers are tryin to influence people to be down wit tha illuminati or join satan?

what on earth would a politician or any person of power care about influencin some1 who aint old enough to vote?

news flash u dumb f**k,if a rapper talks about bling and cars,thats what his influence is

your claimin any and everything tryin to make sense of s**t u found out about only on boxden lol

do u want more ether?
lol u are funny.. they dont need s**t from a rapper.. u are right about that... i agree with you.. they dont need them, dont care 2 s**ts about them, dont care if they die or get them k!lled because they can replace them in a heartbeat. so Im going to break it down plain and simple.. i for one as a believer of this f**ked up industry/government/world that the term "ILLUMINATI" is over played in this bulls**t... it seems to have become a word that is just to "represent" these things so ppl just use it whenever they hear something related to any of these things.

but what you are wrong about is they do need the rapper.. not cuz they care about the rapper or what he does... but the rapper that signs a contract with a record label and at that point HAS to produce $$.. all of these contracts involve that.. its not just a work contract.. you can be rich and famous but as long as you produce US the money, we will give u a small share.. but you are giving us the most money, we will give u money and fame in return, and anything discussed in this contract is forbidden to speak about.. thats where the term "selling your soul to the devil comes from"

oh, but you say what do they get out of it? they take 80% of the money he/she creates and put it in their own pockets, and secondly.. the rappers influence the youth and the dumb and deprived (like urself) so they can continue the everlasting cycle; to think life is about cars, bling, s3x and drugs.. so the cycle of money can continue.. this cycle of money continues because of control (mind control).. since everyone is seeing cars, bling, s3x and drugs.. plus violence, racism, hate on tv and radio and magazines everyday.. thats what we believe life is about.. so money will continue to pour into these ppls hands, generation after generation. thats why these rappers or stars are important to them.. it deals with money, and the money deals with control. and music artists and tv stars are the PERFECT thing to control someone because EVERYONE looks up to them, EVERYONE hears their words, EVERYONE sees what they do, EVERYONE talks ABOUT them..

what is a professional sports contract about.. i dont believe many sports is about mind control so do not bash me forthis point im going to say.. but the contract can relate to the contracts ppl need to sign in the music/movie industries.. a professional athlete signs a contract for 5 years.. for a certain amount of money.. depending on how famous/good he is.. his contract $$ is higher because in general terms he is only getting a 25% share of what they actually make off him.. so for those 5 years, he HAS to train everytime, he HAS to play his best, he HAS to perform to keep his contract.. What happens if he violates any of the contract? he gets fined or LOOSES the contract, he can be sold or dropped at any time. this decreases his value and decreases his paycheck if another team were to pick him up. the industry contracts are on a different level but generally its the same concept.. you HAVE to put in work because when you are signing a contract, you are basically signing a contract in which YOU OWE them money.. you owe them money by making THEM money.. you get your share.. but the share you get is only percentage of it. a good athlete i can use as an example is david beckham.. he signed a 250million dollar contract over 5 years.. do you know how much they have already made off him and its been like 3 years? 5x times that, and thats in 3 years.. so add another 3x that in the next 2 years.. so they profit 8x of the number they pay him.

i am not preaching to anyone........... but the most important thing is to LEARN about your surroundings.. and to be aware of how the world really works.. you can still listen to the music, but dont let it control you. the music is the music and thats it.

now ppl always saying they k!lled these people.. and you wonder why? the contracts CLEARY state what you can and cant do... what you can or cant talk about..... EVEN if the contract is over.. you sign a LIFE long contract to not speak of these things........ and once you speak too much, you become a threat to them for the reason of KNOWLEDGE to the deprived.. you are breaching the contract.. you get warnings.. if you continue to breach the contract, you are becoming a huge threat to their hustle...... in the streets, real n*ggas would consider that snitching no? KNOWLEDGE to those who have no clue about this. knowledge is very powerful.. why is it very powerful? because I have knowledege of these things, and I will WATCH when I buy s**t.. if i can download it, then f**k you, im downloading it. if i feel like going to the movies this day, then i will go.. but will you catch me doing that every other week? or buying a dvd every other week, or buying that cd everyother week? hell naw.

praise God ... rip the all the people that got caught up in the fame.

2pac once said: “Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix ,cause the media is full of dirty tricks.”

Dont they say.. “Learn from your mistakes“.. but howcome we ONLY learn from OUR mistakes... we never learn from OTHERS mistakes.. or when someone tells us about something, it has no effect on us.. we feel as if we have to make the mistake ourself to learn. I aint going to lie.. thats how I am.. I cant learn from others mistakes.. but why.. when they tell us straight up.. what is right and what is wrong, but we ignore it. the only way we believe something that we havnt endured ourself is thru media or music or movies.. why is that.. or the only thing we believe is the s**t they show us thru media or music.. we are so influenced by this world of fame and stardom its not even funny anymore homie. real talks. you rarely find truths on tv.. rarely my dudes.

Last edited by 2wavy; 05-05-2010 at 09:58 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #149
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 2wavy said:
lol u are funny.. they dont need s**t from a rapper.. u are right about that... i agree with you.. they dont need them, dont care 2 s**ts about them, dont care if they die or get them k!lled because they can replace them in a heartbeat. so Im going to break it down plain and simple.. i for one as a believer of this f**ked up industry/government/world that the term "ILLUMINATI" is over played in this bulls**t... it seems to have become a word that is just to "represent" these things so ppl just use it whenever they hear something related to any of these things.

but what you are wrong about is they do need the rapper.. not cuz they care about the rapper or what he does... but the rapper that signs a contract with a record label and at that point HAS to produce $$.. all of these contracts involve that.. its not just a work contract.. you can be rich and famous but as long as you produce US the money, we will give u a small share.. but you are giving us the most money, we will give u money and fame in return, and anything discussed in this contract is forbidden to speak about.. thats where the term "selling your soul to the devil comes from"

oh, but you say what do they get out of it? they take 80% of the money he/she creates and put it in their own pockets, and secondly.. the rappers influence the youth and the dumb and deprived (like urself) so they can continue the everlasting cycle; to think life is about cars, bling, s3x and drugs.. so the cycle of money can continue.. this cycle of money continues because of control (mind control).. since everyone is seeing cars, bling, s3x and drugs.. plus violence, racism, hate on tv and radio and magazines everyday.. thats what we believe life is about.. so money will continue to pour into these ppls hands, generation after generation. thats why these rappers or stars are important to them.. it deals with money, and the money deals with control. and music artists and tv stars are the PERFECT thing to control someone because EVERYONE looks up to them, EVERYONE hears their words, EVERYONE sees what they do, EVERYONE talks ABOUT them..

what is a professional sports contract about.. i dont believe many sports is about mind control so do not bash me forthis point im going to say.. but the contract can relate to the contracts ppl need to sign in the music/movie industries.. a professional athlete signs a contract for 5 years.. for a certain amount of money.. depending on how famous/good he is.. his contract $$ is higher because in general terms he is only getting a 25% share of what they actually make off him.. so for those 5 years, he HAS to train everytime, he HAS to play his best, he HAS to perform to keep his contract.. What happens if he violates any of the contract? he gets fined or LOOSES the contract, he can be sold or dropped at any time. this decreases his value and decreases his paycheck if another team were to pick him up. the industry contracts are on a different level but generally its the same concept.. you HAVE to put in work because when you are signing a contract, you are basically signing a contract in which YOU OWE them money.. you owe them money by making THEM money.. you get your share.. but the share you get is only percentage of it. a good athlete i can use as an example is david beckham.. he signed a 250million dollar contract over 5 years.. do you know how much they have already made off him and its been like 3 years? 5x times that, and thats in 3 years.. so add another 3x that in the next 2 years.. so they profit 8x of the number they pay him.

i am not preaching to anyone........... but the most important thing is to LEARN about your surroundings.. and to be aware of how the world really works.. you can still listen to the music, but dont let it control you. the music is the music and thats it.

now ppl always saying they k!lled these people.. and you wonder why? the contracts CLEARY state what you can and cant do... what you can or cant talk about..... EVEN if the contract is over.. you sign a LIFE long contract to not speak of these things........ and once you speak too much, you become a threat to them for the reason of KNOWLEDGE to the deprived.. you are breaching the contract.. you get warnings.. if you continue to breach the contract, you are becoming a huge threat to their hustle...... in the streets, real n*ggas would consider that snitching no? KNOWLEDGE to those who have no clue about this. knowledge is very powerful.. why is it very powerful? because I have knowledege of these things, and I will WATCH when I buy s**t.. if i can download it, then f**k you, im downloading it. if i feel like going to the movies this day, then i will go.. but will you catch me doing that every other week? or buying a dvd every other week, or buying that cd everyother week? hell naw.

atleast some ppl understand the gist of it. props.
 8 years ago '07        #150
space
space
 A-L-P said:
Now we're going in circles. I only said that because when I asked what can we do to avoid our fate you replied "those steps are up to you". Your so aware and everything and im not so I wanted to know what could a "blind" person like myself do to save myself from what's gonna happen. Im pretty sure you posted these things so we can be aware of the dangers. And some of the videos talk about these evil entertainers that have ties with the illuminati or some evil entity that is on the brink of enslaving us.

Thats like me being a s3x ed teacher. My job is to explian to my students the dangers of STD's and what they can do to prevent it.
Now if one of them raised they're hand and asked "what should they do to not get an STD" and I replied with "The steps are up to you" then what was the point of making them aware in the first place. Then if i kept going in circles around they're questions pertaining to preventing STD's, they would probably be kind of confused. Now what if the student was like "okay then, what do you do to prevent STD's" and I replied "Well what do you recommend I do since you insist that i should prevent an STD" i would be pretty confused. So pretty much everything i just taught them was a waste of mine and they're time. I spent all that time teaching about a danger that will affect them or possibly even k!ll them but i dont tell them how they can keep it from happening to them. . Wouldn't you be kinda confused?

Im not saying that almost everything posted on the page wasn't B.S. and hasn't been debunked but im all for awarness. But whats awareness without a solution. They kind of go hand and hand with each other.

lol I still haven't gotten a straight or logical answer answer from anyone yet. But at the end of the day people are gonna stick to what they believe in even if they know in they're heart that it could be total B.S. And i can respect that to an extent. You gotta respect people that stick to they're guns.
thats a good analogy. you see once you make ppl aware of stds they can choose how to combat it or coexist. there are many options, protection, tests, and abstinence. but as long as they are aware of what their doing the choices are theirs. if they still wanna go raw dog it (like many do) then thats them. their consequences are a product of their own choice.
 05-05-2010, 11:30 AM         #151
BREEZAYY 666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yooo it took twicw to watch tht movie and peep game but i got it now
 Bighempin of QM said:
If you watch Jennifer's Body the rock band that k!lled her made a reference to selling their souls to become big. One thing though is I would like to hear an artist explain what they did specifically. One thing I would say is the devil is the music industry it's self and not the devil as in God & Satan devil. If you get what I mean.
 8 years ago '08        #152
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 MiseryCityTexas said:
oh no!!!!!!! spiderman's throwing up the baphomet sign!!!! thats not a baphomet sign spiderman's throwing you stupidf**k!!!! spiderman's just trying to sling his web at criminals. you free mason theorists are overexagerrating lil too much about now.
o really?

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 2wavy said:

2pac once said: “Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix ,cause the media is full of dirty tricks.”

Dont they say.. “Learn from your mistakes“.. but howcome we ONLY learn from OUR mistakes... we never learn from OTHERS mistakes.. or when someone tells us about something, it has no effect on us.. we feel as if we have to make the mistake ourself to learn. I aint going to lie.. thats how I am.. I cant learn from others mistakes.. but why.. when they tell us straight up.. what is right and what is wrong, but we ignore it. the only way we believe something that we havnt endured ourself is thru media or music or movies.. why is that.. or the only thing we believe is the s**t they show us thru media or music.. we are so influenced by this world of fame and stardom its not even funny anymore homie. real talks. you rarely find truths on tv.. rarely my dudes.
u just wrote a manifesto my brotha

yes your right.tha term illuminati is run to death.its becommin a joke.u got idiots in this thread who said tha illuminati k!lled pimp c and o dirty basterd as if these n*ggas was malcom an martin or somthin.pimp f**kjin c.tha illuminati k!lled pimp c!!!!this s**t is long awful joke.they say tha illuminati put dmx in jail lol.this stuff is literally in this thread.

im gonna go out on a limb and say uve neva seen a recordin contract.rappers make thier money upfront off tha advance.label makes money off tha album sales.rapper gets certain low % off every album.tha reason rappers dont get paid is that they dont front none of tha cost to put out tha product.1 cd could cost as much as 5$ to put out.so a label as to recoup that,then turn a profit be4 an artist can make his money.hip hop as a whole mighta barely grossed 1 bill in its 30 year history.at tha peak in tha 90's death row and bad boy were said to be worth around 400 mil each.i call b.s.both of them companys were sold for less than 30 mil just a few short years lata.to put this in perspective.warren buffet has more money than hip hop has grossed ova its entire life span

u even more off wit tha sports.outta tha 3 major sports,only football is non guarenteed.meanin that nfl can cut guys under contract.but to balance it,its why they give signin bonuses.mlb and nba use guarantee deals wit player and team options.nba player if cut is still owed his entire salary which is y it rarely happens.and again,in sports,players arent partners with owners so they shouldnt make tha same money.they take no finacial risk,all they do is get paid

right or wrong is a matter of perspective.none of us has seen life thru tha eyes of a billionare who has tha fate of billions in his hands.we cant undastand tha choices they hav to make just like they cant undastand how tha s**t they do effects us
 05-07-2010, 10:18 AM         #154
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rarely talk about the Illuminati, but here's my take and how I've been feeling lately. I heard in a Tupac interview, he said, "I know what good morals are, but your suppose to disregard good morals when your living in a bad world. If you're in hell, how can you live like an angel? That's like committing suicide."

Once you become conscious of the fact that we are being control, you can free your mind. Think about it, we are all being controlled on a large scale. If you change the way your are, people will criticize you for it.

Think about all of the stereotypes that are mostly true, why is that? How come people are predictable? If you are Black, chances are you'll listen to rap. The chances of me selling you a rap CD has just increased. I believe in order to free your mind, you have to open your mind to everything.

People might criticize you for listening to classical music or rock, but who cares? We have the power to mold people into whatever we want them to be. Politicians are doing this on a larger scale. They pay us to go and f!ght overseas, and most of us don't stop to ask questions.

If everyone woke up tomorrow morning and they changed who they are mentally, the whole world would come to a stand still. The advertisers would have to change their whole strategies. You shouldn't become another stereotype of statistic, f!ght for your freedom. Dare to be different.

This goes to mostly the people in the Black community who seem to be the ones taking the most damage. Read books, stop listening to what you listen to on the radio. Dress and wear the clothes you can afford, not the clothes you dream about. Free your mind, man.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 05-07-2010 at 10:20 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #155
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 ven0m said:
o really?

DAMN YOU SPIDERMAN!!!!!!
 05-07-2010, 10:57 AM         #156
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tbh i really dont care
 8 years ago '07        #157
space
space
im just sayin tho
 7 years ago '07        #158
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Might as well add these
 7 years ago '10        #159
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
im not religous but i do believe in a secret society running everything.
 7 years ago '05        #160
Zdawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 22 22
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws - Confucius
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy