Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Ed Bundy said:
whats so hard to understand you dumb motherf**ker? weve explained it 1001 times ...you just dont seem to get it...

rappers influence people

who is going to influence the youth more, a 70 year old politician white man? or a young hip guy who talks about bling, gettin pus*y, and driving hot whips ???

i dont see whats so hard to understand ...some of you dumb motherf**kers think these rappers are at secret underground meetings in secret island lairs, dressed in suit and ties discussing evil plans of world domination with politicians.

OBVIOUSLY when you think of it like that, sure it sounds ridiculous....thats not what were claiming though...
word, I'm not mad at them though, most ppl think these entertainers are everyday people who got luck. what they fail to realize is how desperate a lot of them are to get what they want and they underestimate the costs.

A-L-P said:
Who are these hundreds of people from across the world saying the same thing? What have they said? What was they're source of info? And have any of these people given a solution to the problem? Im jus tryna look at every angle.
The solution is awareness.
 05-05-2010, 12:52 AM         #122
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

that doesn't answer his questions

awareness doesn't equal action
 8 years ago '07        #123
space
space
 The Muffin Man said:
^

that doesn't answer his questions

awareness doesn't equal action
I don't have all the answers...
 8 years ago '07        #124
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
who is going to influence the youth more, a 70 year old politician white man? or a young hip guy who talks about bling, gettin pus*y, and driving hot whips ???
One guy was saying that the rappers are going out they're way to influence the youth to do just that "driving hot whips, bling and getting pus*y". But that was him. What do you believe that they're trying to influence people to do?
 8 years ago '07        #125
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
The solution is awareness.
Okay but whats the next step?
 8 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 A-L-P said:
Okay but whats the next step?
once you are aware the next steps are up to you.
 8 years ago '07        #127
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
i wonder what would happen if you bumped into a celebrity when hes all alone without security and asked him about this stuff...
So you believe that security is following these guys around to protect industry secrets?
 8 years ago '07        #128
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
once you are aware the next steps are up to you.
? huh lol. Okay so whats your plan?
 8 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 A-L-P said:
? huh lol. Okay so whats your plan?
was this thread ever about a plan?
 8 years ago '07        #130
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
was this thread ever about a plan?
Okay well what "steps" are you gonna take?
 8 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 A-L-P said:
Okay well what "steps" are you gonna take?
Idk... what steps do you recommend? Since you insist I take some
 8 years ago '07        #132
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 NuffGanja said:
its not only about illuminati but a rapper/entertainer can reach the masses esp in areas that aren't normally reached.
tha only rapper who is somewhat recent and able to reach tha masses was 2pac.nobody gives a f**k about these dudes lol.and if u havent noticed yet,nobody guves a s**t about what tha massives approve of.

masses=poor

im sorry but nobody gives a flyin f**k what poor people do because chances are,they gav to do it anyway
 8 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
tha only rapper who is somewhat recent and able to reach tha masses was 2pac.nobody gives a f**k about these dudes lol.and if u havent noticed yet,nobody guves a s**t about what tha massives approve of.

masses=poor

im sorry but nobody gives a flyin f**k what poor people do because chances are,they gav to do it anyway
thats the point of control lol this is what i mean by being aware.
 8 years ago '07        #134
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
whats so hard to understand you dumb motherf**ker? weve explained it 1001 times ...you just dont seem to get it...

rappers influence people

i dont see whats so hard to understand ...some of you dumb motherf**kers think these rappers are at secret underground meetings in secret island lairs, dressed in suit and ties discussing evil plans of world domination with politicians.

OBVIOUSLY when you think of it like that, sure it sounds ridiculous....thats not what were claiming though...
whats so hard to understand about tha worlds wealthiest,and elite dont need s**t from a rapper u dumb f**k lol

what rappers are tryin to influence people to be down wit tha illuminati or join satan?

what on earth would a politician or any person of power care about influencin some1 who aint old enough to vote?

news flash u dumb f**k,if a rapper talks about bling and cars,thats what his influence is

your claimin any and everything tryin to make sense of s**t u found out about only on boxden lol

do u want more ether?
 8 years ago '07        #135
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
thats the point of control lol this is what i mean by being aware.
let me say for tha record,i believe in tha illuminati beyond shadow of a doubt

but what u dudes do is try an twist everything lol.like how u just tried to make it seem like my post is exactly what your talkin about lol.

these people control everything.media,money,food,oil.rap has no value because its so broken up.jayz could make a song wit tha cure for aids in it,and some nas stan would be like"that s**ts is wack,camel is lyin" and vice versa.
 8 years ago '07        #136
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
let me say for tha record,i believe in tha illuminati beyond shadow of a doubt

but what u dudes do is try an twist everything lol.like how u just tried to make it seem like my post is exactly what your talkin about lol.

these people control everything.media,money,food,oil.rap has no value because its so broken up.jayz could make a song wit tha cure for aids in it,and some nas stan would be like"that s**ts is wack,camel is lyin" and vice versa.
u twisting everything in to illuminati man... i can't continue to reiterate the same idea anymore. you may stick to your beliefs as far as i'm concerned. but lemme just say... rappers don't need to directly deal with a secret society if a secret society is in control of the major media and entertainment outlets. im out.
 8 years ago '07        #137
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Idk... what steps do you recommend? Since you insist I take some
Now we're going in circles. I only said that because when I asked what can we do to avoid our fate you replied "those steps are up to you". Your so aware and everything and im not so I wanted to know what could a "blind" person like myself do to save myself from what's gonna happen. Im pretty sure you posted these things so we can be aware of the dangers. And some of the videos talk about these evil entertainers that have ties with the illuminati or some evil entity that is on the brink of enslaving us.

Thats like me being a s3x ed teacher. My job is to explian to my students the dangers of STD's and what they can do to prevent it. Now if one of them raised they're hand and asked "what should they do to not get an STD" and I replied with "The steps are up to you" then what was the point of making them aware in the first place. Then if i kept going in circles around they're questions pertaining to preventing STD's, they would probably be kind of confused. Now what if the student was like "okay then, what do you do to prevent STD's" and I replied "Well what do you recommend I do since you insist that i should prevent an STD" i would be pretty confused. So pretty much everything i just taught them was a waste of mine and they're time. I spent all that time teaching about a danger that will affect them or possibly even k!ll them but i dont tell them how they can keep it from happening to them. . Wouldn't you be kinda confused?

Im not saying that almost everything posted on the page wasn't B.S. and hasn't been debunked but im all for awarness. But whats awareness without a solution. They kind of go hand and hand with each other.

im out.
lol I still haven't gotten a straight or logical answer answer from anyone yet. But at the end of the day people are gonna stick to what they believe in even if they know in they're heart that it could be total B.S. And i can respect that to an extent. You gotta respect people that stick to they're guns.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-05-2010 at 02:08 AM..
 05-05-2010, 02:39 AM         #138
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

u know ya boy paul mooney aint gonna hold his tounge n is gonna tell the real... hopefully he dont get laid down soon

Last edited by king-2-be; 05-05-2010 at 02:42 AM..
 05-05-2010, 03:20 AM         #139
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
So you believe that security is following these guys around to protect industry secrets?
this is how i know i cant take u serious...now i know ur bulls**tting..gtfo
 05-05-2010, 03:24 AM         #140
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
whats so hard to understand about tha worlds wealthiest,and elite dont need s**t from a rapper u dumb f**k lol

what rappers are tryin to influence people to be down wit tha illuminati or join satan?

what on earth would a politician or any person of power care about influencin some1 who aint old enough to vote?

news flash u dumb f**k,if a rapper talks about bling and cars,thats what his influence is

your claimin any and everything tryin to make sense of s**t u found out about only on boxden lol

do u want more ether?

you are stupid...real stupid... so stupid that im actually having trouble comprehend it...

like i always say, when a motherf**ker is as dumb as you are about this subject, it probably means you are one of them trying to protect your secrets

thats why im not even respondin to you anymore...

you know what the funny thing is though? you are in EVERY SINGLE f**kIN ONE of these topics....why the f**k are you in here defending this stuff every time? you obviously care about something enough to be in every one of these topics...

not only am i not in the mood to respond to you 2 f**kin idiots, but im also just skipping over your posts from now on and not even reading them. once again, im real curious why the f**k youre in here all the time........

Last edited by Ed Bundy; 05-05-2010 at 03:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago