most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 NuffGanja said:
Well I feel you, and have given you props throughout the thread ... Although a lot of what you say is rather condescending and one-sided. you make it seem like theres "us" and there's your "side", we're all on the same side arent we?... but that's not my point.

People should see the "other" side of what they glamorize through commercial media etc. A lot of aspiring rappers, artists, and producers can relate to this struggle within the industry. It's the same as the Walt Disney documentary, when they showed his other side, him mistreating his employees and the picket lines etc... again, not my point...

A few years ago internet wasn't around and this information was never relayed to many. A lot has never been seen by some so let them view it and make their own decision. If it isn't proven then no one can be wrong.

I can't see how you call it misinfo, that is a form of misinfo in its own.

Information is information and I'm not playing sides. period. i've made it clear when the videos were in humor or whether it was only speculation.

Respect.
ive worked in and around tha music biz since 95.alotta these dudes are just plain f**kin super sensitive weirdos,but alot of them hav a crazy work ethic.posters on here act like nobody gets rich off hard work.if u look at tha 1's that was really succesful,jayz,50 cent,dr.dre these dudes work hard.but thier worth is overestimated by posters on here.tha illuminati dont need jayz for s**t.especially not to put a subliminal message in a video,when they own every major network.just like tha owner of cristal told they funky a.sses.i dont want yall n*ggas endorsin my s**t.these people got old money and real power.when a rapper gets invited to a bilderberger conference or a world summit,thats when u can possibly mention them as an illuminati or somethin else of importance

internet is blessin and a curse.u do hav instant access to tons of info,but anybody can put info on there.for instance,u got posters on here who aint neva read a book on satan,yet think they know satanic synbols.it gets plain silly.everytime jayz makes a video,michael moore is makin a thread talkin about tha illuminati symbols as if he's a member an can confirm it.thats tha big reason y tha gov dont really care about regulatin tha info on here.cause they know 90% of it is plain retarded and it adds to tha confusion
 8 years ago '07        #102
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
I can't see how you call it misinfo, that is a form of misinfo in its own.
I feel you and im not tryna disrespect anyone. Saying something is misinfo isn't misinfo. If i just said it's misinfo but failed to backup my claims then yeah it is misinfo but i come with valid points. I've seen all the videos and a majority of it is misinfo. Like that one video where that preacher was saying that Biggie had a clothing line called 666 when that wasn't true. Biggie was about to start a clothing line called Brooklyn Mint. If thats not misinformation then i dont know what is. The guy used that Jay Z white album track where the producer put some satanic messages on top of the track. The guy said that Jay did all that but in reality Jay had nothing to do with that album. It wasn't even authorized by Jay. They use the song Lucifer as ammo but if you listen to the track its not actually about satan. That preacher abused his position of power. Im sure e means well but his method of doing it is what i can't respect. Dude suppose to be a preacher but he's telling mad lies to get his point across smh.

And if you really want people to make they're own decisions then why are you highlighting specific parts of rap lyrics?
 8 years ago '07        #103
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
when a rapper gets invited to a bilderberger conference or a world summit,thats when u can possibly mention them as an illuminati or somethin else of importance
i cosign this
 8 years ago '07        #104
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 A-L-P said:
I feel you and im not tryna disrespect anyone. Saying something is misinfo isn't misinfo. If i just said it's misinfo but failed to backup my claims then yeah it is misinfo but i come with valid points. I've seen all the videos and a majority of it is misinfo. Like that one video where that preacher was saying that Biggie had a clothing line called 666 when that wasn't true. Biggie was about to start a clothing line called Brooklyn Mint. If thats not misinformation then i dont know what is. The guy used that Jay Z white album track where the producer put some satanic messages on top of the track. The guy said that Jay did all that but in reality Jay had nothing to do with that album. It wasn't even authorized by Jay. They use the song Lucifer as ammo but if you listen to the track its not actually about satan. That preacher abused his position of power. Im sure e means well but his method of doing it is what i can't respect. Dude suppose to be a preacher but he's telling mad lies to get his point across smh.

And if you really want people to make they're own decisions then why are you highlighting specific parts of rap lyrics?

Below that video I even wrote to disregard the Jay-z stuff. If it were my videos I'd cut a lot of stuff out but I just post them as is.

I bold lyrics because some ppl won't listen through the whole song. Trust me homie, I ain't pointin fingers just outlining certain ideas.
 8 years ago '07        #105
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Below that video I even wrote to disregard the Jay-z stuff. If it were my videos I'd cut a lot of stuff out but I just post them as is.

I bold lyrics because some ppl won't listen through the whole song. Trust me homie, I ain't pointin fingers just outlining certain ideas.
I can respect that. Im not tryna be condescending in any type of way. No less condescending then the conspiracy theorist who think they're so enlightened and think they know something that others dont lol. Thats the bad thing about the internet, all you see is words and not facial expressions and mannerisms. Im multitasking right now and it takes to long to be thinking about how i should be structuring my sentences to not seem like a jerk lol. Im just writing the first thing that comes to mind. Dont take it personal
 05-04-2010, 11:16 PM         #106
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT ODB s**t IS REAL DEEP... YALL CORNY n*ggaS CAN SIT THERE AND DENY IT BUT THE n*ggaS U WORSHIP AND LISTEN TO HAVE TOLD YALL SO MANY TIMES ABOUT THIS s**t...... some of yall just too ignorant and stuck up... i think its time to grow up.....

if the odb s**t doesnt hit you, then u got a hollow brain........

1 love to all the true mans out there......black white spanish asian middle eastern.. we family.. these ppl done shut us down......... its too late

rip to all the true mans that were taken down by these devils...... whoever they were, u my heros... life aint a joke and im glad some ppl still care about what is going on in the world.. god save us

Last edited by 2wavy; 05-04-2010 at 11:18 PM..
 05-04-2010, 11:26 PM         #107
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell me how the f**k odb dead yo????? tell me this s**t.......... murderED...... this n*gga even told us he knew the government is trying to k!ll him but n*ggas think that is entertainment......... he was at the pont he didnt give a damn anymore and was just blurbing s**t out
 05-05-2010, 12:04 AM         #108
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2wavy said:
tell me how the f**k odb dead yo????? tell me this s**t.......... murderED...... this n*gga even told us he knew the government is trying to k!ll him but n*ggas think that is entertainment......... he was at the pont he didnt give a damn anymore and was just blurbing s**t out

a guy named old dirty bastard that smoked crack on the daily and lost his fanbase was a threat to the government?

if u mentioned some real cases you would get a pass...but ODB?

c'mon son
 8 years ago '07        #109
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
For you so called "enlightened people" is your fate going to be any different from someone who doesn't believe in some of this stuff. When they finally do unveil they're master plan and take over the world or whatever, you guys will have the same fate as the skeptics lol. So I guess in the end you guys won because "you were right" all along and people are finally "believers" now. But its a catch 22 because like I said, you "knowing" is not gonna change your fate. But hypothetically speaking, say all of those theories are true and im actually the dumb one, what can i do to avoid my fate? You guys have the answers but whats the solution to stopping these evil dudes? Awareness is the first step but what comes after that?

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-05-2010 at 12:25 AM..
 05-05-2010, 12:13 AM         #110
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

ur never gonna get a str8 answer from them about that

they all say spreading knowledge is the key, but if u do nothing with that knowledge you're in the same boat as the next idiot
 8 years ago '07        #111
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
a guy named old dirty bastard that smoked crack on the daily and lost his fanbase was a threat to the government?

if u mentioned some real cases you would get a pass...but ODB?

c'mon son
They're gonna counter that with "don't you notice how anytime someone speaks out on the government, the media tries to make them look crazy". You shouldn't come in this thread expecting to much logic. Expect non warranted dismissals and to be called a sheep, blind or lost when you bring up a valid point. Just warning you.

P.S. im not talking about all of ya'll. Just the ones that can't debate intelligently
 05-05-2010, 12:22 AM         #112
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

entertainment, right? true.
 05-05-2010, 12:30 AM         #113
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peep dis fams

STRAIGHT FROM the devil worshippers themself 'THE CHURCH OF SATAN'

PEEP #7 and RELATE it to all these videos and lyrics you see and hear about this s**t.
TAKE IT IN.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

by Anton Szandor LaVey ©1967
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make s3xual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not k!ll non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Last edited by 2wavy; 05-05-2010 at 12:37 AM..
 05-05-2010, 12:30 AM         #114
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just dont see how ANYONE can continue to deny this when you have hundreds of people from all parts of the world, who are strangers to each other, ALL SAYING THE SAME THING...

if this many people are saying it, how can you continue to deny it? these are celebrities who are in the industry, so they also know more then we do

how people can still deny this is beyond belief.
 8 years ago '07        #115
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Ed Bundy said:
i just dont see how ANYONE can continue to deny this when you have hundreds of people from all parts of the world, who are strangers to each other, ALL SAYING THE SAME THING...

if this many people are saying it, how can you continue to deny it? these are celebrities who are in the industry, so they also know more then we do

how many people say thet say they been abducted by aliens,how many chicks cry r*pe?

let me ask u a ? that is gonna take some thinkin

what can a rapper do for tha illuminati?
 05-05-2010, 12:40 AM         #116
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder what would happen if you bumped into a celebrity when hes all alone without security and asked him about this stuff...

i bumped into method man a few years back while he was entirely all by himself....i had no idea about all this stuff back then so i didnt ask him s**t...but nowadays if i ever saw him, i wouldnt give a f**k and id just ask him straight up to tell me what he knows about this stuff
 8 years ago '07        #117
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 r.burgundy said:
how many people say thet say they been abducted by aliens,how many chicks cry r*pe?

its not only about illuminati but a rapper/entertainer can reach the masses esp in areas that aren't normally reached.
 05-05-2010, 12:42 AM         #118
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

whats so hard to understand you dumb motherf**ker? weve explained it 1001 times ...you just dont seem to get it...

rappers influence people

who is going to influence the youth more, a 70 year old politician white man? or a young hip guy who talks about bling, gettin pus*y, and driving hot whips ???

i dont see whats so hard to understand ...some of you dumb motherf**kers think these rappers are at secret underground meetings in secret island lairs, dressed in suit and ties discussing evil plans of world domination with politicians.

OBVIOUSLY when you think of it like that, sure it sounds ridiculous....thats not what were claiming though...
 8 years ago '07        #119
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space

Who are these hundreds of people from across the world saying the same thing? What have they said? What was they're source of info? And have any of these people given a solution to the problem? Im jus tryna look at every angle.

And saying that "hundreds of people said the same thing" isn't good logic to believe in something. I could easily turn that same logic around and use it against your argument.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-05-2010 at 12:53 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #120
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
So sad what drugs did to ODB, especially when he is talkin about the NWO, not saying its entirely false, but ODB looked like the sterotypical conspiracy theorist, when I believe he was speaking some truths.. SOME.

I dunno how people can deny that there IS some real funny s**t goin on within our government, and many others in the world. May it be secret societies or just the "Illuminati" but, you gotta be naive if you think there isn't funny s**t goin on. I don't fully believe in the music s**t because anybody can connect s**t together when it was just plain old creativity. Too many "maybes" in that arena.

But when you learn about how the US tested smallpox on native Americans with infested blankets, then you already know.... s**t is f**ked up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy