most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 FOCUSED said:

These n*ggas gotta e-ticket to hell after spittin' on dis, sorry u just can't come back from this one, especially prodigy.
word, to my knowledge prodigy believes religion is bull s**t and that the true evil is on earth ... i.e his anti-illuminati s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #82
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
the problem is we cant walk you through the whole storyline you have to be able to see it for yourself..you sayin pac was cool with jay-z? i mean gay-z from hawaiian sophie fame? u dont understand how frustrating it is trying to explain s**t to people who just dont know they history
Where did i say Pac was cool with Jay Z?
 8 years ago '07        #83
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
word, to my knowledge prodigy believes religion is bull s**t and that the true evil is on earth ... i.e his anti-illuminati s**t.
If u read the letter on the first page its evident that he believes in God. He even mentions "The Beast" and the term "The Beast" is most;y synonamous with christianity and those type of religions. I thought he was orignally a five percenter or a muslim like a lot of those 90's New York rappers were but im not sure.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-03-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #84
KHAN 
space
space
space
$724 | Props total: 54 54
Maximum props
 8 years ago '04        #85
FOCUSED 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 NuffGanja said:
True dat

A-L-P said:
If u read the letter on the first page its evident that he believes in God. He even mentions "The Beast" and the term "The Beast" is most;y synonamous with christianity and those type of religions. I thought he was orignally a five percenter or a muslim like a lot of those 90's New York rappers were but im not sure.
To me it seems like P trying to play both sides, but you can't serve two masters. Hey, even Lucifer believes in God, so it's just a matter of whose team u wanna play for and that's where the conflict begins. Basically to try and keep this as grounded as possible Illuminati = Imperialism or survival of the fittest. The rap game is just a pyramid controlled by corporate cash where good artist often wh0ore themselves out to appease their new masters and move up levels. Nowadays success can be bought and you can brainwash your audience, but at a hefty price.
 8 years ago '05        #86
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 A-L-P said:
Where did i say Pac was cool with Jay Z?
if u was talkin about P then my bad..he shouts out jay-z in a bunch of interviews then says s**t in that letter..P seems like hes just an alex jones type of dude..talk about illuminati but he starts that horror rap s**t..idk wat to believe about him..he just might be that dude that aint IN but tries to sneak in thru the window, the garage door, the back door, the pipes, any way he can..with no success, like he knew wat was goin on n said we runnin with it, dropped hell on earth n still no invite, then they dropped infamous..now that was a f**kin classic album and with no illuminati/dark references..i just dont know
 05-03-2010, 09:52 PM         #87
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very iteresting thread here
 8 years ago '07        #88
space
space
its gettin deep: added
-ODB - "Wu Tang Was Government Mind Control" (Maybe intoxicated but pay attention to what he says)
-ODB Speaks Government and Illuminati

8 years ago '05        #89
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 NuffGanja said:
its gettin deep: added
-ODB - "Wu Tang Was Government Mind Control" (Maybe intoxicated but pay attention to what he says)
-ODB Speaks Government and Illuminati

first time i seen this and wow..i remember hearin that Diesel track back in like 98-99! and you know wat they say when u twisted n gone wit it u speak the truth and thats wat odb did..he never gave a f**k and always spoke out but back then the internet n s**t wasnt like it is today artists really didnt get to speak their mind in front of a amateur camera and have an outlet for millions to listen..nowadays any little thing they say the whole world hears it and odb was an old relic that would not conform..if you look at meth in the interview he did with odb he knew not to talk s**t about the govt and even made sure he spoke on his behalf sayin he likes the govt and hes got nothing against them..cmon son when will we get over this hump about believing this s**t is real man..do ya'll even know wat the next step is after getting over the denial of whats goin on? I sure do!:greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #90
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 NuffGanja said:
He believes in God tho. Hes more of a thiest I suppose. Then again Im not even gonna try to guess what he is.
 8 years ago '08        #91
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 A-L-P said:
See more holes in this illuminati thing. These are the contradictions im talking about in ya'll theories. Ya'll think that he was k!lled because he was exposing people but yet he was cool with Jay Z and they collaborated a couple of times up until 2005. But Jay Z is supposedly this Illuminati member. So was he exposing other people but ignoring Jay Z. And who did he expose by the way? Thats why it's really hard to take ya'll seriously. Ya'll dont look at the whole thing ya'll just see what ya'll want

And it's funny how all these rappers call themselves exposing people but they're no better than the people they expose. Like i thought it was ironic that Prodigy of all people calls himself exposing someone when the music he makes is way more mindless and vulgar than the person he's exposing lol. Its kind of like the kettle calling the pot black.

And its funny cause if DMX was in the top dog position like Jay Z ya'll would just single out his negative lyrics and the beginning scene from Belly to make him look like a devil worshiper. And ya'll would be like "how can a man with such an extensive criminal record never do hard time, yeah he definetly has Masonic connections" lol
Pimp C originally never wanted to work with Jay-Z. It was Bun B that did. And there isn't much of anything that shows he was really cool with Jay-Z. Ofcourse he did the video with him but either way there is no way for us to know whether there was a fallout between him and Jay later on or whether he was really cool with him in the first place. Pimp C always wanted peace with Bun so he would work and allow Bun to do alot but alot of the n*ggas Bun messed with Pimp def didn't mess with.

Prodigy has problems. U can disregard Prodigy tho because something is wrong with dude. Hes gotten beaten up so much he prob thinks everyone is in it. lol.

I never said any of that. Alot of that is too circumstantial.
 05-04-2010, 03:50 AM         #92
Kreed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amar'e Stoudemire believes.. Its getting real

8 years ago '06        #93
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Damn that Professor Griff clip was deep and in my opinion he is right. I mean how can people not see the connection? Got a hell of a lot of people on here that just refuse to believe this is what's going on but it's real. You unbelievers better start educating yourselves about this because it's serious.

It's time to pick up your bibles and start getting close to God because the end is never. And, I'm not trying to preach to nobody I'm just telling the truth.

Last edited by davon4204; 05-04-2010 at 04:03 AM..
 05-04-2010, 04:17 AM         #94
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kreed said:
Amar'e Stoudemire believes.. Its getting real

[pic - click to view]

Had to copy it before he deleted it.

It's some truth to a lot of this stuff. Like, how many coincidences are gonna pop up until people start to realize "Okay, this is real."
 05-04-2010, 08:04 AM         #95
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
it's real obvious there aren't a lot of Tenacious D fans in here... Jack Black's whole persona is a parody of rock. It's not like that prayer he said had some ancient satanic meaning, it was straight jokes.
school of rock is exactly how people describe this s**t. dude pretends to be something hes not, influences those kids who dont know any better, and before you know it they worshiping the devil.
 8 years ago '06        #96
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Anyone who still doesn't believe mind control and the like are going on needs to really take a good look around them. Whether or not we call this group the Illuminati is absolutely irrelevant. The whole point is that there is a group out there who is doing this stuff. The reason why rappers and musicians are chosen is because of their influence. The whole point of the "Illuminati" is to control you. Rap music has done a phenomenal job at that and BX is proof positive. You're made to believe money, cars, clothes and hoes are the fundamentals of life. And once they have you believing that you're trapped. How weak do you gotta be to say you would give up your soul for the industry.

People don't want to believe this group exists not because of lack of evidence or because it's "bulls**t". They don't want to believe it for the same reasons they want to believe the gov blew up the world trade centers. They're scared. Scared of the truth. If you tell someone something they're not prepared to hear what's the first thing they do? They deny it. It's part of the 5 stages of grief.

Ex. Phone rings. You answer. "Jeff...mom died..." First thing you do is go straight to denying it.

Society works the same way collectively. We will most likely not be able to get anyone to believe this who doesn't already believe it until things start really falling apart around us. Then they'll move from "denial" to "anger". And let the revolution begin. Because this all goes much deeper than rap. Mind control and this evil is in everything.

Last edited by Malcolm; 05-04-2010 at 08:29 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #97
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
Damn it, thanks Illuminati because of you we are stuck with seeing s**tty artists like Rhianna all over the place annoying the s**t out of people with there crap music.
 8 years ago '07        #98
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Anyone who still doesn't believe mind control and the like are going on needs to really take a good look around them. Whether or not we call this group the Illuminati is absolutely irrelevant. The whole point is that there is a group out there who is doing this stuff. The reason why rappers and musicians are chosen is because of their influence. The whole point of the "Illuminati" is to control you. Rap music has done a phenomenal job at that and BX is proof positive. You're made to believe money, cars, clothes and hoes are the fundamentals of life. And once they have you believing that you're trapped. How weak do you gotta be to say you would give up your soul for the industry.
But how does posting videos full of misinformation help you guys's cause? Thats actually more counterproductive dont you think. Im not singling you out though im just generalizing for the most part. And you say "anyone who still doesn't belive in mind control" but what reason have you giving us to take what ya'll say serious. You guys are all over the place with your conspiracy theories. Some of ya'll say that there is an evil entity using rappers to control people then another group of ya'll will say that there is no evil entity but just regular people promoting the lifestyle of the beast but then they'll use videos that say's there is an actual evil entity to back up they're claims lol. I've even seen a few backtrack on what they said and edited they're original post when i made sense lol. You guys are slowly becoming a religious sect on boxden with your own little denominations and you guys are just showing that none of you actually know what your talking about.

Im not in any type of denial. To just dismiss us as being in denial is kind of a cop out in my opinion. We're comin with valid points, you guys aren't. If ya'll are gonna dismiss us as sheep or being in denial/naive then at least tell us why. I do believe that the government can be corrupt. Just look at how COINTEL pro was used against the Black Panthers, KKK and Neo Nazis. The Tuskegee expiriments were also grimey. And I do belive in mind control to an extent, just look at Robert Kennedy's a.ssasin. But I look at alot of things logically too. And I have a huuuggggeeee knowledge on alot of things pertaining to music and history. I have social intelligence so understand the context in which those lyrics are used in. So those videos can fool the casual hip hop listener but not me.

If I have alot of mispellings you must excuse me, I jus got finished running and my mind and body is tired. Im writing kinda lazy right now lol my bad.
 8 years ago '07        #99
space
space
 A-L-P said:
But how does posting videos full of misinformation help you guys's cause? Thats actually more counterproductive dont you think. Im not singling you out though im just generalizing for the most part. And you say "anyone who still doesn't belive in mind control" but what reason have you giving us to take what ya'll say serious. You guys are all over the place with your conspiracy theories. Some of ya'll say that there is an evil entity using rappers to control people then another group of ya'll will say that there is no evil entity but just regular people promoting the lifestyle of the beast but then they'll use videos that say's there is an actual evil entity to back up they're claims lol. I've even seen a few backtrack on what they said and edited they're original post when i made sense lol. You guys are slowly becoming a religious sect on boxden with your own little denominations and you guys are just showing that none of you actually know what your talking about.

Im not in any type of denial. To just dismiss us as being in denial is kind of a cop out in my opinion. We're comin with valid points, you guys aren't. If ya'll are gonna dismiss us as sheep or being in denial/naive then at least tell us why. I do believe that the government can be corrupt. Just look at how COINTEL pro was used against the Black Panthers, KKK and Neo Nazis. The Tuskegee expiriments were also grimey. And I do belive in mind control to an extent, just look at Robert Kennedy's a.ssasin. But I look at alot of things logically too. And I have a huuuggggeeee knowledge on alot of things pertaining to music and history. I have social intelligence so understand the context in which those lyrics are used in. So those videos can fool the casual hip hop listener but not me.

If I have alot of mispellings you must excuse me, I jus got finished running and my mind and body is tired. Im writing kinda lazy right now lol my bad.

Well I feel you, and have given you props throughout the thread ... Although a lot of what you say is rather condescending and one-sided. you make it seem like theres "us" and there's your "side", we're all on the same side arent we?... but that's not my point.

People should see the "other" side of what they glamorize through commercial media etc. A lot of aspiring rappers, artists, and producers can relate to this struggle within the industry. It's the same as the Walt Disney documentary, when they showed his other side, him mistreating his employees and the picket lines etc... again, not my point...

A few years ago internet wasn't around and this information was never relayed to many. A lot has never been seen by some so let them view it and make their own decision. If it isn't proven then no one can be wrong.

I can't see how you call it misinfo, that is a form of misinfo in its own.

Information is information and I'm not playing sides. period. i've made it clear when the videos were in humor or whether it was only speculation.

Respect.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 05-04-2010 at 10:00 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #100
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Had to copy it before he deleted it.

It's some truth to a lot of this stuff. Like, how many coincidences are gonna pop up until people start to realize "Okay, this is real."
Yup well since Stuadamire believes it then it must be true lol. Really? With that logic that means that means i can say anything but if a celebrity cosigns it then it automatically becomes true. Tupac said the illuminati was some b.s. so do you believe that? Talib Kweli once twittered that Jay aint no mason, so thats truth aint it?

You gotta look at every angle
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy