Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2010, 11:45 AM         #61
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuff ganja did his thing in this topic...
 8 years ago '05        #62
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7629 7629
 Andre3stacks said:
I always thought they k!lled Pimp C. Because he was exposing alot of people. And throughout it he was uppin Pac alot. The way he also died was suspect to me as well.
who did pimp c expose?
 8 years ago '07        #63
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1020 1020
I always thought they k!lled Pimp C. Because he was exposing alot of people. And throughout it he was uppin Pac alot. The way he also died was suspect to me as well.
See more holes in this illuminati thing. These are the contradictions im talking about in ya'll theories. Ya'll think that he was k!lled because he was exposing people but yet he was cool with Jay Z and they collaborated a couple of times up until 2005. But Jay Z is supposedly this Illuminati member. So was he exposing other people but ignoring Jay Z. And who did he expose by the way? Thats why it's really hard to take ya'll seriously. Ya'll dont look at the whole thing ya'll just see what ya'll want

And it's funny how all these rappers call themselves exposing people but they're no better than the people they expose. Like i thought it was ironic that Prodigy of all people calls himself exposing someone when the music he makes is way more mindless and vulgar than the person he's exposing lol. Its kind of like the kettle calling the pot black.

And its funny cause if DMX was in the top dog position like Jay Z ya'll would just single out his negative lyrics and the beginning scene from Belly to make him look like a devil worshiper. And ya'll would be like "how can a man with such an extensive criminal record never do hard time, yeah he definetly has Masonic connections" lol

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-03-2010 at 03:43 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #64
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
nuff ganja did his thing in this topic...
No disrespect but how lol?
 05-03-2010, 03:10 PM         #65
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
See more holes in this illuminati thing. These are the contradictions im talking about in ya'll theories. Ya'll think that he was k!lled because he was exposing people but yet he was cool with Jay Z and they collaborated a couple of times up until 2005. But Jay Z is supposedly this Illuminati member. So was he exposing other people but ignoring Jay Z. And who did he expose by the way? Thats why it's really hard to take ya'll seriously. Ya'll dont look at the whole thing ya'll just see what ya'll want

And it's funny how all these rappers call themselves exposing people but they're no better than the people they expose. Like i thought it was ironic that Prodigy of all people calls himself exposing someone when the music he makes is way more mindless and vulgar than the person he's exposing lol. Its kind of like the kettle calling the pot black.
thats how their mind works, its funny though

Yall conspiracy theorist need to get a chatroom together and cover all the angles before typing anywhere!
 8 years ago '07        #66
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
thats how their mind works, its funny though

Yall conspiracy theorist need to get a chatroom together and cover all the angles before typing anywhere!
lol exactly. And if they do rebutal this you already know they're response is gonna be something similar to "Man, some people are still blind even when the truth is right in front them" lol, despite all the logic and truth we came with lol. But its safe to a.ssume that this thread is pretty much done lol. We're gonna see another thread with the exact same speculation, misinformation and youtube videos within the next 48 hours though.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-03-2010 at 03:48 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #67
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 A-L-P said:
lol exactly. And if they do rebutal this you already know they're response is gonna be something similar to "Man, some people are still blind even when the truth is right in front them" lol, despite all the logic and truth we came with lol.
well i can't speak for everyone else but my response is if you don't believe it or in it then cool.
that still doesn't make any of it go away. its all there on the first page, audio, video, and text. i respect all logic and truth.
 8 years ago '04        #68
FOCUSED 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

These n*ggas gotta e-ticket to hell after spittin' on dis, sorry u just can't come back from this one, especially prodigy.
 8 years ago '05        #69
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 2D.... said:
its ironic that you study the laws of power but still believe in the devil
seeing as how religion is the biggest form of manipulation throughout history
I study everything so that I can recognize it when I see it..if you dont believe in positive/negative energy then you havent lived enough, religion in its purest form is not the biggest form of manipulation, its the vatican/church..i dont believe in organized religion that doesnt mean I dont believe in god or the devil (which are just words to describe the positive/negative)
 05-03-2010, 04:07 PM         #70
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i not sayin guru was illuminati, i think he was against it watch this video. PAY attention to all they symbols. R.I.P. Guru

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #71
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 A-L-P said:

And its funny cause if DMX was in the top dog position like Jay Z ya'll would just single out his negative lyrics and the beginning scene from Belly to make him look like a devil worshiper. And ya'll would be like "how can a man with such an extensive criminal record never do hard time, yeah he definetly has Masonic connections" lol

the problem is we cant walk you through the whole storyline you have to be able to see it for yourself..you sayin pac was cool with jay-z? i mean gay-z from hawaiian sophie fame? u dont understand how frustrating it is trying to explain s**t to people who just dont know they history

and these people usually dont start speakin out until their time has come and gone and they salty that they not in the spotlight anymore..or they really had an epiphany of sorts and have come back to god

Last edited by luvdahaze; 05-03-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #72
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 luvdahaze said:
ever hear the sayin, 'the best place to hide something is right in front of their eyes'?

and what happens when you do put something right in front of someones eyes whos lookin for that thing..they doubt its really there..'nah this thing i been lookin for all over the place cant possibly be right in front of me' so you doubt it until you actually hold that thing in your hand and confirm it..

and whats the greatest trick the devil has ever pulled? making you believe he doesnt exist..
how do you con somebody, say the smartest most crooked man who is a con man himself? you make him believe you are a good person; for an example read the 48 laws where he tells the story of a man who conned the famous mobster..its all mindgames and they usually work on the masses, in which case it includes you as well..i study the laws of power i study anything and everything dealing with the mind and psychology, the occult, satanism, mind control, all that because only when you understand you can recognize and only when you recognize you neutralize the subconcious effects
Right, the Illuminati announces their presence all over the place, through symbols so that people won't believe that the Illuminati exists. And lots of people don't believe in the devil, which is proof that the devil is real.

This is why you don't argue with conspiracists. A lack of proof about a conspiracy is proof of a conspiracy to hide the truth. People who want some logic and solid proof to conspiracy claims are blinded by the conspiracy, which is proof that the conspiracy exists. When someone claims they sold their soul to the devil, they mean it literally, and must be taken 100% at their word, but you can't trust anyone, because they might be Illuminati.

Last edited by HHS; 05-03-2010 at 04:27 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #73
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 HHS said:
Right, the Illuminati announces their presence all over the place, through symbols so that people won't believe that the Illuminati exists. And lots of people don't believe in the devil, which is proof that the devil is real.

This is why you don't argue with conspiracists. A lack of proof about a conspiracy is proof of a conspiracy to hide the truth.
if they dont exist then why is their shows on the history channel on their history, why have politicians spoken their name, news channels have spoken their name..are they all just f**king with us? and if they are isnt that just as bad?
 8 years ago '05        #74
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
if they exist its bad if they dont its bad..same thing with the devil..cause if he doesnt exist then we can r*pe steal k!ll and not worry bout a thing other than the law..:ducktales:
 8 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8544 8544
 HUDA2daF said:
who did pimp c expose?
he didnt really say any names but he said all of your favorite rappers and actors are gay and Jeezy aint no drug dealer it was in a old interview.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #76
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Deep s**t
 8 years ago '04        #77
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 luvdahaze said:
if they dont exist then why is their shows on the history channel on their history, why have politicians spoken their name, news channels have spoken their name..are they all just f**king with us? and if they are isnt that just as bad?
If they do exist, why are there shows on the history channel on their history? Why have politicians spoken their name? Why have news channels spoken their name?

What? They think by telling everyone about their existence, people won't believe that they exist. As opposed to, I don't know, just not telling everyone about their existence. I guess that's an inferior strategy.

Don't get me wrong, I know secret societies exist, I just don't think they're in league with the devil, secretly running the entire world.

Last edited by HHS; 05-03-2010 at 04:27 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #78
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
how does one sell his soul? .. and how come i cant find souls on ebay?
 8 years ago '05        #79
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
the more i research the more it seems to me that these secret societies that have been goin on for centuries usually begin with good intentions, I think crowley is the culprit for bringing satanism into the illuminati/freemason world but im not certain on it, and if its not him then it was someone not so much prior to him..also goes back to king solomon, who was very wise and knowledgeable about spirits and demons and angels and that sort of thing, he took the knowledge that was given to him by God but used it for evil purposes and worshipped other so called gods and in the end he got destroyed..but wat im tryin to say is that evil/corruption/greed/negative energies have, can, and will keep on infiltrating groups that have power..look at almost every country and how their govt is corrupt..they didnt start corrupt in most cases, look at certain movements and how they began positive but then got taken over or were infiltrated by the negative forces..these are things that are unexplainable which im trying to explain..but do you understand the concept of wat im sayin?
 8 years ago '05        #80
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy