Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1122 1122
 r.burgundy said:
fact is,if your not a satanist,these symbols dont effect u in tha least bit,nor are u really qualified to say whats a symbol.

for instance,if im walkin down tha street and some1 flash a crip sign my way,ima keep it movin.i aint in no gang so it means absolutely nothin to me.a blood might get somethin different out it tho
It may not mean nothing to you but you know and are completely of aware what it is....
 8 years ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
It may not mean nothing to you but you know and are completely of aware what it is....
my point exactly.i see tha symbol and continue my day,just like tha millions who watch jayz vids wit all this so called satanism.it effects absolutely nobody.somewhere along tha lines people forgot music is entertainment
 05-02-2010, 07:45 PM         #43
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, if 2pac was still alive do y'all think Jay-Z would be doing all of this nonsense???

He would've got EXPOSED real quick!!!
 8 years ago '08        #44
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,969 | Props total: 7384 7384
I always thought they k!lled Pimp C. Because he was exposing alot of people. And throughout it he was uppin Pac alot. The way he also died was suspect to me as well.
 05-02-2010, 08:16 PM         #45
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
not another one..what the f**ks such the big deal about illuminati its not a hard concept to grasp, you become famous f**k mad b**ches get mad money, you end up losing your soul, just like dmx said on that album, gain the world but lose your soul in the process=same thing fam
you seriously dont see nothing wrong with this logic??

yea u get b**ches, cars, ice, money, etc. but guess what

we all die one day, and when its time to die, youre soul belongs to satan. all the material things dont last forever, and when its time to die, you are f**ked..

you would rather trade your soul for 80 years of pleasure, but an ETERNITY of suffering?
 8 years ago '07        #46
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1122 1122
 r.burgundy said:
my point exactly.i see tha symbol and continue my day,just like tha millions who watch jayz vids wit all this so called satanism.it effects absolutely nobody.somewhere along tha lines people forgot music is entertainment
The symbolism effects the n*ggas that are againist it... If I see a crip throw up a sign at a blood in the crip's territory warning the n*gga to get out or get shot imma get out the way so I dont get shot... Jay-Z doing the same s**t.. He tellin n*ggas we here...
 05-02-2010, 08:30 PM         #47
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
For a secret organization with the power to control the world, the Illuminati really sucks at keeping secrets. Sticking symbols all over the place to announce their presence, owning the souls of important entertainers they can't even get to shut up about their soul trading ways

Apparently, some people have a trouble separating the figurative from the literal.

they cant predict the future on who will change their mind down the road and expose them or not...the only thing they can do is punish them at that point

and guess what...

they HAVE

tupac spoke on them = dead
dmx spoke on them = in jail/probably dead soon
prodigy spoke on them = in jail
michael jackson spoke on them = dead

the list goes on...
 8 years ago '05        #48
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 imsothoed said:
Yo, if 2pac was still alive do y'all think Jay-Z would be doing all of this nonsense???

He would've got EXPOSED real quick!!!
Why do you think 2pac isnt alive anymore? and the same reason why they NEVER found out who k!lled him. ON THE STRIP IN VEGAS! WHERE THERES PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!
 8 years ago '05        #49
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 McGuire said:
someone give this man a medal.
ever hear the sayin, 'the best place to hide something is right in front of their eyes'?

and what happens when you do put something right in front of someones eyes whos lookin for that thing..they doubt its really there..'nah this thing i been lookin for all over the place cant possibly be right in front of me' so you doubt it until you actually hold that thing in your hand and confirm it..

and whats the greatest trick the devil has ever pulled? making you believe he doesnt exist..
how do you con somebody, say the smartest most crooked man who is a con man himself? you make him believe you are a good person; for an example read the 48 laws where he tells the story of a man who conned the famous mobster..its all mindgames and they usually work on the masses, in which case it includes you as well..i study the laws of power i study anything and everything dealing with the mind and psychology, the occult, satanism, mind control, all that because only when you understand you can recognize and only when you recognize you neutralize the subconcious effects

Last edited by luvdahaze; 05-02-2010 at 09:27 PM..
 05-02-2010, 09:34 PM         #50
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
ever hear the sayin, 'the best place to hide something is right in front of their eyes'?

and what happens when you do put something right in front of someones eyes whos lookin for that thing..they doubt its really there..'nah this thing i been lookin for all over the place cant possibly be right in front of me' so you doubt it until you actually hold that thing in your hand and confirm it..

and whats the greatest trick the devil has ever pulled? making you believe he doesnt exist..
how do you con somebody, say the smartest most crooked man who is a con man himself? you make him believe you are a good person; for an example read the 48 laws where he tells the story of a man who conned the famous mobster..its all mindgames and they usually work on the masses, in which case it includes you as well..i study the laws of power i study anything and everything dealing with the mind and psychology, the occult, satanism, mind control, all that because only when you understand you can recognize and only when you recognize you neutralize the subconcious effects
its ironic that you study the laws of power but still believe in the devil
seeing as how religion is the biggest form of manipulation throughout history
 8 years ago '07        #51
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Ed Bundy said:
they cant predict the future on who will change their mind down the road and expose them or not...the only thing they can do is punish them at that point

and guess what...

they HAVE

the list goes on...

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #52
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
More like...the devil is the greatest scapegoat ever invented.
 8 years ago '07        #53
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Pac was actually saying that they didn't exist. He wanted to k!ll that mentality that alot of n*ggas in prison had where they felt like the illuminati controlled they're fate. Thats why he named his album k!lluminati. He even said in an interview that he didn't believe in that stuff. On Makaveli he said "its not them whos k!lling us, its us thats k!lling us". Pac was k!lled because he sucked at picking out friends and made some bad choices that came back to haunt him. You can't go around beating up gang members and not expect them to retailiate. I know its a hard pill to swallow to believe that a man that stood for so much died for something so petty but its true. If Pac would have died in that 94 shooting ya'll would just connect the conspiracy dots for that. Ya'll just be like he predicted it on his Me Against the World album "he says it in If I should die tonight, Outlaw, and death Around the Corner".

DMX is living contradiction also. But when he speaks on selling his soul he doesn't mean it literally, he just means the price of fame. Look at his extensive rap sheet dating back to the 80's and tell me if illuminati made him do all those things. Like he explained in his book, he was already messed up in the head before he came in the game, he had self destructive tendecies. His wife even left him because she said she got to a point where enough was enough. She said he had alot of demons before he got in the rap game and they just doubled when he got fame and access to more drugs and groupies. DMX has been arrested for numerous crimes such as inpersonating an FBI officer, Grand Theft Auto, a.ssulting a Police Officer (breaking the cops neck), cocaine possesion, parole violation, speeding ect. If anything, he's lucky he never did any hard time. My brother did like 2 years for weed possesion but X does all that and never gets more than a year in jail smh. If anything, hes Illuminati. He been talking about how he wants to be an Evangalist since the 90's but his actions prove that he's still double minded. Listen to his music where he refers to himself as a demon ("been off the deep end, since i was seamon, thats why now im such a montherf**kin demon"). And ya'll musta forgot that he got a track called Damien and Damien pt 2 but ya'll dont take that literal huh? Keep picking and choosing what supports ya'll theory.

Micheal Jackson is dead because his abuse of drugs caught up to him jus like it catches up to anyone else. I don't mean drugs in the sense of weed, coke or meth but i mean things like sleeping pills and hospital anesthisia. It was also the cause of his doctors neglect too. That one medical mistake ended Jackson's life and put Dr Murray in a world of hurt. If micheal jackson died from falling down a fligt of stairs, got shot, or died back in 84 when his hair caught on fire from that Pepsi commercial there would be a conpiracy theory behind it. If he would have been convicted back in 2005 there would be a conspiracy theory.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-02-2010 at 11:50 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #54
space
space
added:
-Jack Black and Audience Jokingly Praises Satan at MTV Awards
-Illuminati References in Music and Michael Jackson Theory
 8 years ago '07        #55
space
space
added:
-Rihanna Jokes: "I'm A Devil Worshipper"
 8 years ago '07        #56
space
space
unrelated s**t:

A person who was demoralized is unable to a.ssess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. …he will refuse to believe it…. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

[video - click to view]

"That’s probably why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond types of films. But in reality the main emphasis of the KGB is NOT in the area of intelligence at all. According to my opinion, and the opinions of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first stage being “demoralization“. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of [their] enemy. In other words, Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generation of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism."
 8 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

and guess what...

they HAVE

the list goes on...
this is y nobody takes yall serious.u just aint well informed about tha s**t u tryin to kick
2pac thought tha illuminati was sum bulls**t.
dmx was in jail for animal cruelty,drug charges and impersonatin a fbi agent.to his credit,he owns up to everything he did.he doesnt blame tha illuminati for him bein jail so y are u?
few people hav sold more crack,and k!lled more dudes than prodigy.idiot was rollin around wit guns and weed an got caught.he's 1 of them n*ggas who is always innocent,and always gettin setup and tha white man put him in prison

jackson is tha only dude on that list u can make a case for but mike was also a couple beers short a 6 pack.he really wanted to be peter pan
 8 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
this is y nobody takes yall serious.u just aint well informed about tha s**t u tryin to kick
2pac thought tha illuminati was sum bulls**t.
dmx was in jail for animal cruelty,drug charges and impersonatin a fbi agent.to his credit,he owns up to everything he did.he doesnt blame tha illuminati for him bein jail so y are u?
few people hav sold more crack,and k!lled more dudes than prodigy.idiot was rollin around wit guns and weed an got caught.he's 1 of them n*ggas who is always innocent,and always gettin setup and tha white man put him in prison

jackson is tha only dude on that list u can make a case for but mike was also a couple beers short a 6 pack.he really wanted to be peter pan
this thread is about the root of these people as well. the same way ppl listen to DMX and want do crime... well DMX had some music/sources that influenced his behaviors. this s**t been here ain't going no where anytime soon.

also yeah tupac was denying it he clearly stated that. also clearly stated that his "soul" was "sold". and also said to hold him (and every rapper) responsible for every word.

that's the purpose of this thread. we holdin these people to their words. only giving it a closer look.

edit: for the record Illuminati may equal evil but evil doesn't necessarily equal illuminati. no 1 said krayzie bone was Illuminati (to that other poster)

Last edited by NuffGanja; 05-03-2010 at 11:17 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
this thread is about the root of these people as well. the same way ppl listen to DMX and want do crime... well DMX had some music/sources that influenced his behaviors. this s**t been here ain't going no where anytime soon.

also yeah tupac was denying it he clearly stated that. also clearly stated that his "soul" was "sold". and also said to hold him (and every rapper) responsible for every word.

that's the purpose of this thread. we holdin these people to their words. only giving it a closer look.

edit: for the record Illuminati may equal evil but evil doesn't necessarily equal illuminati. no 1 said krayzie bone was Illuminati (to that other poster)
if every rapper was held to every word,they would all be in prison.should a writer be held to every script or movie?

hav u eva heard epmd song crossover?
The rap era's outta control, brother's sellin their soul
To go gold, going, going, gone, another rapper sold

they not talkin about a soul literally,they talkin about integrity.
 8 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
if every rapper was held to every word,they would all be in prison.should a writer be held to every script or movie?

hav u eva heard epmd song crossover?
The rap era's outta control, brother's sellin their soul
To go gold, going, going, gone, another rapper sold

they not talkin about a soul literally,they talkin about integrity.
so am i
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy