Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 1991 1991
they dont actually sell to the devil but they sell themselves to d-evil ways... but thas how it is...
 05-02-2010, 04:22 PM         #22
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what are you gonna do about it?
 8 years ago '07        #23
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 The Muffin Man said:
so what are you gonna do about it?
Thread is entertainment

or is it

Last edited by NuffGanja; 05-02-2010 at 04:33 PM..
 05-02-2010, 04:34 PM         #24
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
Thread is entertainment

or is it
that doesn't answer the question tho

8 years ago '07        #25
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
i think alotta yall just got a p!ss poor understandin of what sellin your soul to tha devil means.from my experience in tha music industry it means that once they sign that contract,tha company/devil owns them.they dont realize this s**t until they drop hit after hit and cant afford a roof over they heads.they realize that tha industry owns their name an talent and they cant really profit off it

they hav an image of bein super rich to uphold and it becomes impossible to maintain.if u notice tha artists that say they sold they souls,they were all slaves to tha system.snoop dogg was talkin about how suge knight was givin them rolls royces and gold chains instead of royalty checks.lata on,he would start makin them dudes call him simon lol.kanye was in a similar situation,if he wanted to rap,he had to make beats.u take all them artists an u see tha situations they put themselves in tryin to get famous.tha word soul means talent and devil means industry.
 8 years ago '07        #26
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
 r.burgundy said:
i think alotta yall just got a p!ss poor understandin of what sellin your soul to tha devil means.from my experience in tha music industry it means that once they sign that contract,tha company/devil owns them.they dont realize this s**t until they drop hit after hit and cant afford a roof over they heads.they realize that tha industry owns their name an talent and they cant really profit off it

they hav an image of bein super rich to uphold and it becomes impossible to maintain.if u notice tha artists that say they sold they souls,they were all slaves to tha system.snoop dogg was talkin about how suge knight was givin them rolls royces and gold chains instead of royalty checks.lata on,he would start makin them dudes call him simon lol.kanye was in a similar situation,if he wanted to rap,he had to make beats.u take all them artists an u see tha situations they put themselves in tryin to get famous.tha word soul means talent and devil means industry.
Thats pretty much what they all been sayin... but literally n*ggas are selling their souls to the devil... There's more to it
 05-02-2010, 05:29 PM         #27
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas was lost souls b4 gaining fame. how a criminal going to lose his soul after getting legit money when previously was doing worse dirt in the streets? any n*gga with a job is being controlled. NONSENSE

Last edited by CenterField; 05-02-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #28
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #29
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Thats pretty much what they all been sayin... but literally n*ggas are selling their souls to the devil... There's more to it
naw because u also have dudes`who didnt put theyselves in that situation.50 cent,nelly,drake,jay-z,master p,baby.these guys made tha industry work for them instead of vice versa.everything aint meant to be literal lol.its funny how people pick an choose what to take literal.snoop talks about sellin his soul on a murda was tha case,which was a concept song.nas k!lled more people and sold more pure cocaine than anybody.some s**t is just rap
 8 years ago '10        #30
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Well, I believe they really did sells their souls to the devil, truth in plain sight. How do you even know they mean the industry? If you think about it, it seems the safer to say THE INDUSTRY, then to just blatantly blame it on the devil. Because conspiracy theorists (us) will go in on them, and some of their fans will actually believe that they sold her soul. That's a risk, isn't it?

Unless they was saying it for a reason...
 8 years ago '10        #31
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
Btw, thread WON.
 8 years ago '04        #32
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
selling your soul is jus a metaphor

but hey... even if its true... if yu cant beat em....
 8 years ago '10        #33
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Propel Water said:
selling your soul is jus a metaphor

but hey... even if its true... if yu cant beat em....
How do you know?
 8 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Well, I believe they really did sells their souls to the devil, truth in plain sight. How do you even know they mean the industry? If you think about it, it seems the safer to say THE INDUSTRY, then to just blatantly blame it on the devil. Because conspiracy theorists (us) will go in on them, and some of their fans will actually believe that they sold her soul. That's a risk, isn't it?

Unless they was saying it for a reason...
souls and devils are beliefs.beliefs are opinions.so doin away with opinion and usin facts,when u sign a contract,your signin a bindin agreement,and if u dont stick to tha contract theyre are penaltys.nothin fancy about it.nobody gives a s**t about what a person of non-influence chooses to go in on.

its why i find this whole illuminati/hip hop/symbolism s**t plain silly.any1 wit some decent knowledge of symbols undastand that they aint subliminal lol.symbols r givin meanin by whomeva uses them.take a swastika,hindu's were tha 1st to use it,nazi's took it,and now its evil.if somebody puts a swastika in tha background of jayz video,what does that mean?to majority of us,absolutely nothin.
 8 years ago '07        #35
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 32 32
I sold my soul to a pawn shop, and all they gave me was the first game boy and Contra on Nintendo....

Then I got home and said...."The s**t dont fit"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Circa '92 (Sold soul)
 8 years ago '07        #36
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 CelticPride242 said:
I sold my soul to a pawn shop, and all they gave me was the first game boy and Contra on Nintendo....

Then I got home and said...."The s**t dont fit"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Circa '92 (Sold soul)

It be's that way sometime
 05-02-2010, 06:22 PM         #37
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
these n*ggas was lost souls b4 gaining fame. how a criminal going to lose his soul after getting legit money when previously was doing worse dirt in the streets? any n*gga with a job is being controlled. NONSENSE
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #38
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
souls and devils are beliefs.beliefs are opinions.so doin away with opinion and usin facts,when u sign a contract,your signin a bindin agreement,and if u dont stick to tha contract theyre are penaltys.nothin fancy about it.nobody gives a s**t about what a person of non-influence chooses to go in on.

its why i find this whole illuminati/hip hop/symbolism s**t plain silly.any1 wit some decent knowledge of symbols undastand that they aint subliminal lol.symbols r givin meanin by whomeva uses them.take a swastika,hindu's were tha 1st to use it,nazi's took it,and now its evil.if somebody puts a swastika in tha background of jayz video,what does that mean?to majority of us,absolutely nothin.
Fact of the matter is that the n*gga Jay-Z is using satanic symbols in his videos.... Read up on Morals and Dogma.. Albert Pike was saying that he himself was a satanist and in the book there are symobls.. Same symbols that are in that book you see everywhere... Albert Pike was the originator of the KKK and he has a statue in Washington D.C.? Something aint right here...
 8 years ago '04        #39
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
For a secret organization with the power to control the world, the Illuminati really sucks at keeping secrets. Sticking symbols all over the place to announce their presence, owning the souls of important entertainers they can't even get to shut up about their soul trading ways

Apparently, some people have a trouble separating the figurative from the literal.

Last edited by HHS; 05-02-2010 at 06:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #40
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Fact of the matter is that the n*gga Jay-Z is using satanic symbols in his videos.... Read up on Morals and Dogma.. Albert Pike was saying that he himself was a satanist and in the book there are symobls.. Same symbols that are in that book you see everywhere... Albert Pike was the originator of the KKK and he has a statue in Washington D.C.? Something aint right here...
fact is,if your not a satanist,these symbols dont effect u in tha least bit,nor are u really qualified to say whats a symbol.

for instance,if im walkin down tha street and some1 flash a crip sign my way,ima keep it movin.i aint in no gang so it means absolutely nothin to me.a blood might get somethin different out it tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy