May 2010: Post Your Pick Ups!!

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
Junglist- For someone who cops so much, you sure do have a hard time with the fakes. Didn't you post the Paris dunks with the jacked up stitching, then I know you posted the fake De La's, just do a little more research before you cop. Hell, send Banga a pic of the kicks before you buy them.... Better safe than sorry...

Banga- How the hell could you tell if they were fake???? I swear I've seen like 3 different types of Freddy's all claiming to be legit.......

Last edited by SaTown's Finest; 05-13-2010 at 11:45 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #122
Junglist 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9908 9908
 SaTown's Finest said:
Junglist- For someone who cops so much, you sure do have a hard time with the fakes. Didn't you post the Paris dunks with the jacked up stitching, then I know you posted the fake De La's, just do a little more research before you cop. Hell, send Banga a pic of the kicks before you buy them.... Better safe than sorry...

Banga- How the hell could you tell if they were fake???? I swear I've seen like 3 different types of Freddy's all claiming to be legit.......
He said the blood splatters on the front were completely off from the legit ones, iunno why but I just cant really point out fake sneakers as good as others, Ive only had trouble with hard to find kicks so far, everything else I camp out for or get from flightclub
 8 years ago '06        #123
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 SaTown's Finest said:

Dude my mind is a f**king encyclopedia for kicks...

1. the blood splatter pattern was off, it's identical on every shoe
2. the red and green stripes...the toe box tip..always end with a green strip, you wont see any red right before the tip of the toe box
3. the lace color was off and the laces in his are 54 (or more) inches, the shoe is a low so they come with a 48 inch lace
4. 95% of the freddys were b-grades when they leaked, but b-graded on purpose by Nike, they either have oil marks and/or scrapes on the suede and they also had pen marks on the midsole (the oil marks are randomly done, in various places)

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 05-13-2010 at 12:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #124
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i'm not liking the way those Heineys are looking either to be honest, maybe it's just a bad angle on them but the swoosh and toebox look f**ked on the left shoe to me
 8 years ago '06        #125
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i'm not liking the way those Heineys are looking either to be honest, maybe it's just a bad angle on them but the swoosh and toebox look f**ked on the left shoe to me
And by no means am I trying to turn this into a witch hunt on Junglist, who's been posting in here for a minute. But take the pic with the Cosby's, I see Blue Supreme's, Heiny's and Freddy's. Now, I made a comment about a week or two ago, where I stated I know the people who post on this board don't post everything they own. I think I made reference to some Air Maxes I copped from the outlet. But damn, how are you NOT going to post Heiny's, Supreme's, Freddy's etc. You must know they aren't legit is the way I'm starting to think. I swear I didn't know you had heat like that, I mean that's some Banga s**t in that pic, so why haven't you shown them before is why I'd start to question it. Believe me, I don't have anywhere near a heated collection, but I know ALL my s**t is legit.
 8 years ago '04        #126
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Junglist said:
He said the blood splatters on the front were completely off from the legit ones, iunno why but I just cant really point out fake sneakers as good as others, Ive only had trouble with hard to find kicks so far, everything else I camp out for or get from flightclub
word.. if you can't spot it right off the bat, you have to do CSI type investigations, matching all dif legit pics with the ones you buying. Plus you can do legit checks here. Scamming online has got really bad..
 8 years ago '06        #127
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:

2. the red and green stripes...the toe box tip..always end with a green strip, you wont see any red right before the tip of the toe box
3. the lace color was off and the laces in his are 54 (or more) inches, the shoe is a low so they come with a 48 inch lace
4. 95% of the freddys were b-grades when they leaked, but b-graded on purpose by Nike, they either have oil marks and/or scrapes on the suede and they also had pen marks on the midsole (the oil marks are randomly done, in various places)
I feel you, like I said, I've seen so many colors and shades of that f**king shoe, even someone who's into the culture as much as I am was starting to get confused.
 8 years ago '04        #128
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:
nah I think those are fake too.. isn't the midsole supposed to be a lil darker than the suede?
 8 years ago '06        #129
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:

3. the lace color was off and the laces in his are 54 (or more) inches, the shoe is a low so they come with a 48 inch lace4. 95% of the freddys were b-grades when they leaked, but b-graded on purpose by Nike, they either have oil marks and/or scrapes on the suede and they also had pen marks on the midsole (the oil marks are randomly done, in various places)
This is the same thing I was thinking with those Heiny's and the Tiffs in that pic. None of my SB laces are that long, especially when they are laced all the way. I can't tell in the pic because the Tiffs aren't laced all the way, but those Heiny's are laced in damn near every hole and they are longer, if not longer than the Freddy laces...... And like I said, for people like us who are quick to post the heat we have, he's never posted those Heiny's that I know of. Hell, the only people that I could think of off the top of my head who have tiffs on this site are Synopsis (who I believe is dead or in jail, lol), me, Banga, Jax(?), Tippin, tCap...... When you live this s**t like we live it, you know who posts what, I've just never seen him post that kind of heat, and when he does, it often tends to be fake..... Facts are facts....
 8 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:
This is the same thing I was thinking with those Heiny's and the Tiffs in that pic. None of my SB laces are that long, especially when they are laced all the way. I can't tell in the pic because the Tiffs aren't laced all the way, but those Heiny's are laced in damn near every hole and they are longer, if not longer than the Freddy laces...... And like I said, for people like us who are quick to post the heat we have, he's never posted those Heiny's that I know of. Hell, the only people that I could think of off the top of my head who have tiffs on this site are Synopsis (who I believe is dead or in jail, lol), me, Banga, Jax(?), Tippin, tCap...... When you live this s**t like we live it, you know who posts what, I've just never seen him post that kind of heat, and when he does, it often tends to be fake..... Facts are facts....
yeah i dunno...i didnt wanna seem like a d*ck...after i posted...i was like i shoulda pm'd him...i dont really know what it feels like to dish out a grip and be sent a fake...but i know ppl who have been jerked and that s**t hurts ur soul...i know some dude jerked my homegirl out of a pair of luckies, and we set up a deal for a meet up...when that s**t went down...all im a say is dude was on the ground and went home with his socks on.
 8 years ago '05        #131
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i try not to f**k with color too much in pictures, dude used flash in that, it could of shined off the suede and not off the midsoles

laces too, because he could of just done a lace-swap or some s**t

but like i said, the toebox and swoosh look suspect to me
 8 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 Junglist said:
u my dude (no gaga)..if u ever need any help...with overlooking something before u cop...just lemme know..i dont ever ever mind helping out a sneakerhead.
 8 years ago '06        #133
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
yeah i dunno...i didnt wanna seem like a d*ck...after i posted...i was like i shoulda pm'd him...i dont really know what it feels like to dish out a grip and be sent a fake...but i know ppl who have been jerked and that s**t hurts ur soul...i know some dude jerked my homegirl out of a pair of luckies, and we set up a deal for a meet up...when that s**t went down...all im a say is dude was on the ground and went home with his socks on.
Believe me, I'm not trying to be an a.ss either, but come on, all the exclusive heat that you've shown either through posting directly( De La's, Paris' IMO) and indirectly(Heiny's) look fake.... It has to make you question the legitimacy at some point. I don't know how it feels to be scammed. I've either done all my shoe purchasing in the shops, online at the authorized retailer, or face to face... Seems like if he's buying from individual sellers then maybe he should leave that s**t alone.
 8 years ago '06        #134
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
u my dude (no gaga)..if u ever need any help...with overlooking something before u cop...just lemme know..i dont ever ever mind helping out a sneakerhead.
I'll be the first to take you up on that offer:
Looking for DS-

Hulks size 11
 05-13-2010, 01:29 PM         #135
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
Gully.....
 8 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 NYGallday said:
Gully.....
lmao...naw im not on no street beast s**t, but whats right is right, u deserve to get ur a.ss beat if you gon scam someone out of their hard earned money especially if its a female i know, who worked a 7.25 an hr job and saved up her money to get em..f**k that.
 05-13-2010, 03:03 PM         #137
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yea i feel you man..i woulda done the samehting too.
 8 years ago '06        #138
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:
I'll be the first to take you up on that offer:
Looking for DS-

Hulks size 11
most ull pay?
 8 years ago '04        #139
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
I need some sz 12 too & some red supreme blazers sz13 lol
 8 years ago '06        #140
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy