May 2010: Post Your Pick Ups!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Junglist said:
Lol f**k you I like my tight jeans and my dirty office

I'm mad you posted these s**ts already but f**k it

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

aww man u got lint on the floor of ur car on the driver side..u lose.

lmaooooo

(hater mode activated)
 8 years ago '06        #22
space
space
 Junglist said:
I pm'd you the address
pm me that hoe too.
 05-02-2010, 04:09 PM         #23
dj5h1ft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got the jacket from work. Got the XI's for 115. :cool-smiley-009:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #24
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8873 8873
damn im starting to think i shoulda got my lazy a.ss up saturday morning and copped them 11's
 8 years ago '06        #25
space
space
[riley]im sayin why everyone wanna post anni 11's after I posted them, huh?[/riley]

shouts to myworld for having them before all of us though.
 8 years ago '06        #26
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
dj5 what kinda jacket is that? its hot

and junglist is black i always thought you were asian lol
 8 years ago '08        #27
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
right click on the small pics and click view image
 05-02-2010, 06:23 PM         #28
dj5h1ft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks mikey. It's a Heritage 1981/21 Men Jacket.
 05-02-2010, 07:49 PM         #29
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
damn im starting to think i shoulda got my lazy a.ss up saturday morning and copped them 11's
That's kinda how I'm feeling right now..
 8 years ago '05        #30
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 8 years ago '06        #31
space
space
 daliff89 said:
= Daliff
 8 years ago '05        #32
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
haha

the woman that lived here before i bought this place went through The Depression and was terrified of banks, so she kept her life's earnings hidden in the house

her grandkids knew it, and when she died, they started breaking in trying to find it

they found half of it, $40,000, but the other half is still in here

if they decide they want to come in to try to find the rest, they'll get a greeting from ol' buckshot.
 8 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 daliff89 said:
haha

the woman that lived here before i bought this place went through The Depression and was terrified of banks, so she kept her life's earnings hidden in the house

her grandkids knew it, and when she died, they started breaking in trying to find it

if they decide they want to come in to try to find the rest, they'll get a greeting from ol' buckshot.
You havent found the other half???
 8 years ago '05        #34
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
f**k no

i been searching f**king EVERYWHERE son

i didn't think it existed until my uncle that used to live here said the old man used to hide hundreds in jars of nails and s**t

i figure if i look for it, i'll never find it, if i stop looking, i'll stumble on that s**t....

also dropping soon:

[pic - click to view]

s**t is f**king nuts.
 05-02-2010, 10:27 PM         #35
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Kinda reminds me of some movie type of s**t, like Panic Room or something with a twist, except you got the guns lol.
 05-02-2010, 11:33 PM         #36
beanman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BennyBlanco said:
af1
cradle rocks
versace pour homme + travel bag

[pic - click to view]

Hey, if you ever wear those cradle rocks to ball, let me know how they do...
 8 years ago '04        #37
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 NYC-Banga said:
[riley]im sayin why everyone wanna post anni 11's after I posted them, huh?[/riley]

shouts to myworld for having them before all of us though.
Preciate that one man, f**ked up part, that first pair that I got ended up being fake. A couple of weeks after I got em, another dude on ebay hit me up letting me know because he had got a retail pair early at Niketown Japan, as he had also gotten a pair from the guy I bought mine from. He said after comparing em, there were noticeable differences. I hit the seller up, and he a.ssured me (of course) that they were legit, and the differences were just because they were a pre-sale pair. I'm not gonna lie, he damn near had me fooled. So when I got my first retail pair about 2 weeks ago, I compared em, and the tongue was a little different and the 23 on the back was a little different. Crazy thing, everything else, down to the box label and everything, was EXACTLY the same. The fake game is getting more serious by the day. f**k it though, I got my money back cuz the auction was covered under Ebay buyer protection, and then my wife picked me up another pair while I was out of town. So I still ended up with two pairs

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #38
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
Preciate that one man, f**ked up part, that first pair that I got ended up being fake. A couple of weeks after I got em, another dude on ebay hit me up letting me know because he had got a retail pair early at Niketown Japan, as he had also gotten a pair from the guy I bought mine from. He said after comparing em, there were noticeable differences. I hit the seller up, and he a.ssured me (of course) that they were legit, and the differences were just because they were a pre-sale pair. I'm not gonna lie, he damn near had me fooled. So when I got my first retail pair about 2 weeks ago, I compared em, and the tongue was a little different and the 23 on the back was a little different. Crazy thing, everything else, down to the box label and everything, was EXACTLY the same. The fake game is getting more serious by the day. f**k it though, I got my money back cuz the auction was covered under Ebay buyer protection, and then my wife picked me up another pair while I was out of town. So I still ended up with two pairs

[pic - click to view]

damn so thats why i heard ppl were saying the anni xi's were s**tty quality compared to the 2009 space jams..s**t...i guess the pre release pairs some were fakes and they paid a grip for em.

plus i was at kixclusive around when the ajkos came out and i had saw the anni xi's there and i was like man they look like some s**t, they looked mad dumbed down...i wonder if those werent legit pairs either
 8 years ago '07        #39
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Myworld82 said:

[pic - click to view]

im not that good at looking at kicks and telling if they are fake or not unless its blatently obvious but this fake s**t is getting real
 8 years ago '07        #40
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
 daliff89 said:
haha

if i help you look can i get some of the money?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy